Don't panic over the Corona virus, but also stop comparing it to the flu.

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?
You know what he said. But you go along with the DEM/Media disinformation anyway.
Please be specific with exactly what Drumpf is doing to stop the virus. Can you do that? So far the only thing he has done is appoint a person that denies science to virus czar.

We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.
It is more dangerous for some, and less dangerous for others. God help you if you are asian, since asians get the virus super easy. Whites can grab pussy and still not get it.

We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.
It is more dangerous for some, and less dangerous for others. God help you if you are asian, since asians get the virus super easy. Whites can grab pussy and still not get it.
Did Drumpf tweet this out?

Liar
960x0.jpg

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think trump said the virus is a hoax, I believe what he was referring to is the democratic narrative that trump is not handeling it, as the hoax.
Thats not a dem narrative. All intelligent people know Drumpf is not handling it. The hoax is that dumb people that cant spell "handling" correctly actually believe every word that Drumpf is saying.

Considering it is a global crisis, it is hard to be a Democratic hoax

Liar
960x0.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think trump said the virus is a hoax, I believe what he was referring to is the democratic narrative that trump is not handeling it, as the hoax.
Thats not a dem narrative. All intelligent people know Drumpf is not handling it. The hoax is that dumb people that cant spell "handling" correctly actually believe every word that Drumpf is saying.
You cave chimps said that about Ebola and you were wrong then as well.

Dear Son of Satan:

We still have millions of dollars for Ebola that never has been spent for a Epidemic that never happened.

2 people contracted Ebola in The US and both recovered.

Liar
960x0.jpg

Dear Son of Satan:

We still have millions of dollars for Ebola that never has been spent for a Epidemic that never happened.

Liar
960x0.jpg

Dear Satan dick sucker,

Hug my nuts.

You are a hoax perpetrating The Hoax that America is unprepared to manage a potential epidemic.

But you have always been a liar, so why should we expect you to have any integrity at all?

Oh now why would I do that? You are the Liar, and Slanderer, and you won’t need your nuts in Hell anyways.

Maybe you should quit lying and ask Jehovah to forgive you before you make your home in The Lake of Fire?

Dear Son of Satan:

Liar
960x0.jpg

Dear Satan dick sucker,

Hug my nuts.

I think you are a hoax and a fear monger and biased Troll who spreads lies, filth and evil 24-7.

Lol you are the hoax. You spent 4 years promoting one hoax after another. Today is no different.
You think the virus is a hoax too?

You also think 9-11 was an inside job, sooooooo I guess you're a little nuts.

No it’s my place to turn Evil Doers away from The Pit of Hell.

To All in Danger of The Judgment, cease your lies, cease your slanders, wake up from your slumber.

The Hour Glass of Time will not run forever.

The Leaf is on The Fig Tree, and soon it will bear fruit in due time.

Do not be caught unaware and slumbering when The Master of The Orchard comes to harvest his fruit.

Prepare yourselves, for the harvest is coming.
you won’t need your nuts in Hell anyways.

Is it your place to judge who will go to hell and who won't?

Did Drumpf tweet this out?
There is a thread about this

Race and Coronavirus

The Spanish flu infected 500 million and killed up to 50 million. This hoax is like a cold.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/1918-flu-pandemic

So what do you want to compare it to? with tuberculosis or with cirrhosis? what.....cancer?

Of course we will compare it to the freaking flu....because that's how it is.

Comprende?

Satanic Islamist Did 9-11. You know the people you want to code and hero’s of yours like Omar.

I think you are a hoax and a fear monger and biased Troll who spreads lies, filth and evil 24-7.

Lol you are the hoax. You spent 4 years promoting one hoax after another. Today is no different.
You think the virus is a hoax too?

You also think 9-11 was an inside job, sooooooo I guess you're a little nuts.

In 1918-1919 the flu spread around the world and killed 25 million people.

influenza pandemic of 1918–19 | Cause, Origin, & Spread

Forum List

Back