don't put Horny Bill and Crooked Hillary in the White House!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you can't do it folks. you can't do it. TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP.

Ch1SvrTVAAAE9jh.jpg

Well it is a choice between Trump or Clinton and there is not much of a choice so I will vote third party and can give a rat ass which one of those fools win...

Also writing about Bill Clinton being horny while Donald Trump is no better than him when it come to being an adulterer is cute...

Look at the two choices, Hillary is a disaster and Trump lies and is as crooked as she is. This will be a choice of which evil we want.

Look at the two choices, Hillary is a disaster and Trump lies and is as crooked as she is. This will be a choice of which evil we want.

Neither, thanks. I'll vote third party again and concentrate on the locals elections. Those people have a way bigger impact on my life then some clowns in DC.

Neither, thanks. I'll vote third party again and concentrate on the locals elections. Those people have a way bigger impact on my life then some clowns in DC.

True, I am going third party. But in the final votes, the majority of voters will again vote for the lesser evil.

what we really need is "none of the above" on every ballot. If "none of the above" wins there has to be another election and none of the previous candidates can run.

what we really need is "none of the above" on every ballot. If "none of the above" wins there has to be another election and none of the previous candidates can run.

I love this idea, but it would require loads of legislation and possible an Amendment. The more that break ranks from the two parties the better.

Forum List

Back