Doomsday clock at 2 minutes to Midnight................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that with all the tensions in the world, stuff like N.Korea and Trump having a spat, as well as lots of other factors have moved the Doomsday clock to 2 min. to midnight.

The last time it was this close? Back in 1953 when Russia and America were doing all their nuclear testing.

Guess we need to start getting ready for Armageddon.........

Doomsday Clock moves nearer 'apocalypse'

" I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photo of oxygen to a drowning man." -- Dr Manhattan.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMTcvOTY0L2kwMi9kY18yX01BTkhBVFRBTi5qcGc=

" I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photo of oxygen to a drowning man." -- Dr Manhattan.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMTcvOTY0L2kwMi9kY18yX01BTkhBVFRBTi5qcGc=

Really? Quotes from a movie?

Doesn't this concern you just a bit?

It's a graphic novel first, not a movie.

And no, I'm not concerned about other people's worries. The opinion of the people who determine the "Doomsday Clock" isn't particularly relevant to me.

It's just fearmongering.

I just wish this stupid asteroid would hit us. I want it to land in Kansas. Stupid Kansas.

Seems that with all the tensions in the world, stuff like N.Korea and Trump having a spat, as well as lots of other factors have moved the Doomsday clock to 2 min. to midnight.

The last time it was this close? Back in 1953 when Russia and America were doing all their nuclear testing.

Do you have a safe place for you and your husband to cry and hold each other.

The Ill dude has you buffaloed.

Quote from a comic, thanks. And, to answer your question, 'No, it doesn't concern me a bit'. Because it's a fake clock that only represents the feelings of a small group of politically biased egotists who think they can scare the masses with a fake clock.

Fake things are never scary ...

Halloween-office-decorations-cheese-cloth-ghost.jpg

Shit happens.

Quote from a comic, thanks. And, to answer your question, 'No, it doesn't concern me a bit'. Because it's a fake clock that only represents the feelings of a small group of politically biased egotists who think they can scare the masses with a fake clock.

Fake things are never scary ...

Halloween-office-decorations-cheese-cloth-ghost.jpg

Never read the graphic novels, but I did see the movie.

Stupid bed wetters, we are as far away from a "world" war as we could be. The world realizes there is no more ass kissing coming from DC. Not only that but they threw that global warming bullshit in there just to discredit themselves more.

It's pretty obvious that this bogus "doomsday clock" reflects the feverish internal delusions of the liberal mind. In other words, The Doomsday Clock is left-wing and anti-Trump politically biased, therefore no value should be placed in its estimates.We are no closer to annihilation than we've ever been. In fact, America is at its strongest point in decades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back