double hate crime?MSM bias AGAIN

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
more proof the MSM is biased/etc
we have a black transgender violently assaulting straight white
but no mention of race or the victims sexuality
Perry has been charged with assault, but her attorney told a judge that Perry is transitioning and "There's more to this story than meets the eye."
o--that makes it ok then....?!
orange hair? transition?? into what??!!!
the mother says:
Nobody knows what Millie has gone through, and this could have just been a final straw for her.
they didn't MAKE her go through ''whatever''!!
.....if I went around with a large horn sticking out of my head or my A$$, people would make fun of me also
..humans react to abnormal behavior/looks/etc--this is natural/human
if you go around doing abnormal things/etc, people will stare and talk about you
920x920.jpg

Transgender student charged in brutal attack at Tomball High
Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
The media does this all the time. If it's a white on black assault the media will make sure everyone knows the aggressor was white, but when it's the other way around they ignore the races

The media does this all the time. If it's a white on black assault the media will make sure everyone knows the aggressor was white, but when it's the other way around they ignore the races
....exactly and this is one of the main points of the MSM being an enemy of the US
..they spread/fan the flames of/fuel hate/propaganda/etc just like Joseph Goebbels did for the nazis

......if this was a black homo/gay/LGBTQHDJKODK........ being BASHED/pummeled, you know the MSM would state their sexuality and race

Perry has been charged with assault, but her attorney told a judge that Perry is transitioning and "There's more to this story than meets the eye."
the mother says:
Nobody knows what Millie has gone through, and this could have just been a final straw for her.
.....if I went around with a large horn sticking out of my head or my A$$, people would make fun of me also
if you go around doing abnormal things/etc, people will stare and talk about you
920x920.jpg

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online
I Really hate the terminology of Transgender girl, for we can clearly see it is a HE, not a she. He should be put into a mental institution along with the rest of the liberals who think this is a girl....

The media has always been a "race baiter". That's all they seem to know and talk about. Anything they say (or report) has to have some "race-related" theme to it, or else..its not news.

the mother says:
920x920.jpg

I Really hate the terminology of Transgender girl, for we can clearly see it is a HE, not a she. He should be put into a mental institution along with the rest of the liberals who think this is a girl....
humans have many biological problems/mutations/problems/etc
....I believe some humans can have '''less'''/'''more'''/''combination of a gender----but they are still whatever gender their genitalia is---
..so I would not use the term ''trans

The media has always been a "race baiter". That's all they seem to know and talk about. Anything they say (or report) has to have some "race-related" theme to it, or else..its not news.
...I've linked before how one time 3 out of the top 5 stories on the ABC News site was race related/anti-white

Forum List

Back