🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow drops 653 pts in 1/2 day - Trump blames (of course) somebody else....

Duh Donald blaming the Fed Reserve and wants to deny:

1. HIS government shutdown
2. Erratic, out of nowhere Middle East policy change and
3. Firing of an admired and venerable former Marine General, Jim Mattis.

Biggest drop in the stock market since

He's the biggest fuck up to enter the White House since Harding.
Dow Drops Below 22K, Stocks Trade Lower as Wall Street Can't Shake Steep Slide

O was exponentially worse. Sorry bub, you're wrong again.

Sorry, bub, but it was Dubya who was worse, in case you've already forgotten the 2008 recession that was the worst since 1929.

Sad that you just blurt your feelings here instead of facts.

Worst economic crisis since the Great Depression? By a long shot.

Facts are that W and O were the cream of the bottom of the outhouse.

And yet Rump easily slides below both, weird huh!

Last edited:

Sorry, bub, but it was Dubya who was worse, in case you've already forgotten the 2008 recession that was the worst since 1929.

He hasnt reached those depths yet.

He hasnt reached those depths yet.

You are correct, he is so far beneath them he cannot see a trace off them!

I hope these GD TrumpenBITCHES don't pretend they weren't in his corner all the way until the day AFTER he makes this place completed FUBAR!

America is now and has been fucked up beyond recognition since Trump took office.

Every day a new event brings greater focus onto Trump&Co., see todays:

Stocks fall after Steven Mnuchin's odd statement fails to calm markets - CNN

From the Link:

"Alarmed investors drove the Dow more than 650 points lower in a shortened trading session on Monday. Markets plunged after the Trump administration sent out confusing signals about markets and the economy.

The S&P 500 fell 2.7% and the Nasdaq was off 2.2%. The Dow, which fell 2.9%, and the S&P 500 suffered their biggest Christmas Eve declines ever.

It’s the
Yup, and how many of you liberal clowns were defending interest rate hikes...not more than 4 days ago?

Again, I did no such thing. Perhaps you should live in the now instead of deflection to shit I didn’t do much four years ago. President Trump was all too eager to take credit, now he gets to take the blame. I know that your hurts your feelings, but so what?

Hmmm...4 DAYS Einstein.

Four days or four years. It doesn’t matter b/c I didn’t do what you accused me of. I am sorry your lame attempt at deflecting failed so terribly.

Sure, must have been most of your buddies, y'all look alike.

Yup. You lied, got caught, and now you’re acting all pissy.
th

Sure....dumbass.

Actually, this time he’s right. The Fed created the stock bubble with their QE and near ZIRP policies. Now that they are raising rates and shrinking their balance sheet (QT), the decade of malinvestment in the stock market is being unwind. If you read the correct stuff you’d have known this was coming.

Food for thought:
When Wall Street looks to Washington, it gets scared
Making matters worse, is that when financial markets are in trouble, market pros turn to Washington's lawmakers and regulators for help, and now they find no solace.

"Normally you would expect Washington to be the cure, then you're remembering they are the cause," said Sam Stovall, chief investment strategist at CFRA.

The Federal Reserve's interest rate policy has taken the brunt of criticism for shaking up markets. In a Christmas Eve tweet, President Donald Trump said that the Fed is 'the only problem' the economy is facing. But strategists say the president too has become a source of volatility, and his once positive impact on stocks has now become mostly a negative.

Strategists point to Trump's actions in just the past few weeks, including his trade policy and comments about being a 'tariff man' after he met with Chinese President Xi Jinping. They also point to his bravado and willingness to shut down the government over the border wall, in a meeting with Democrats. Several days later, it appeared he would agree to a deal, then he appeared to do an about face, leading to the shutdown.

Trump's sudden decision to withdraw the military from Syria spooked markets even more, particularly since it led to the resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis, one of the most respected members of the cabinet.

"Trump seems to be increasingly erratic. That is one of the factors, not the only factor," said Greg Valliere, global market strategist at Horizon Investments. "The markets need to see some stability and predictability, and they're not seeing anything like that."
When Wall Street looks to Washington, it gets scared

Trump's wacko behavior, is a big reason the market has become erratic, just like Trump,,,erratic. Being "Presidential" is good for the country in many, many ways. Trump's governing by chaos is tearing the US apart and is driving it downwards .

But...but...Obama!
But, but Bushhhhhhhhhhhh , 8 fucking years the 1/2 white faggot blamed his predecessor.

I bet President Trump has menetioned Obama more in the last two years than Obama mentioned Bush in 8 years.

Why don’t you research that and get back to us.
You really need research? Trump ah has hated obama since lying his ass off about Obamas citizenship

The Dow going up was all thanks to President Trump. Now that it going down it’s the fault of the Fed or something. :lol:

No, no, no...you people said the Dow / economy was the Kenyan Chimps economy...remember?

Sorry, I did no such thing. If President Trump gets credit for the rise than he gets the blame for the fall. Don’t like it? Tough shit.

Only fools gave him credit for the rise, and bigger fools are blaming him for the drop. The rest of us, few that we are, understood why the stock market grew to a bubble, and we also understand why it is falling now. BTW- we are making money now too!

But...but...Obama!
But, but Bushhhhhhhhhhhh , 8 fucking years the 1/2 white faggot blamed his predecessor.

I bet President Trump has menetioned Obama more in the last two years than Obama mentioned Bush in 8 years.

You really need research? Trump ah has hated obama since lying his ass off about Obamas citizenship

I don’t doubt the orange clown hates BO. I was hoping to get some idiot, maybe like you, to do a bunch of pointless research.

But...but...Obama!

I don’t doubt the orange clown hates BO. I was hoping to get some idiot, maybe like you, to do a bunch of pointless research.
Hey bucky I have great words ,,don't want to waste them on the likes of you

Forum List

Back