🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dow drops 653 pts in 1/2 day - Trump blames (of course) somebody else....

The Dow going up was all thanks to President Trump. Now that it going down it’s the fault of the Fed or something. :lol:

No, no, no...you people said the Dow / economy was the Kenyan Chimps economy...remember?

Sorry, I did no such thing. If President Trump gets credit for the rise than he gets the blame for the fall. Don’t like it? Tough shit.

Only fools gave him credit for the rise, and bigger fools are blaming him for the drop. The rest of us, few that we are, understood why the stock market grew to a bubble, and we also understand why it is falling now. BTW- we are making money now too!
You don’t have to explain it to me. I am well aware. I am just having a little fun jerking some blind partisan chains. It’s my way of saying Merry Christmas. lol

But, but Bushhhhhhhhhhhh , 8 fucking years the 1/2 white faggot blamed his predecessor.

I bet President Trump has menetioned Obama more in the last two years than Obama mentioned Bush in 8 years.

Why don’t you research that and get back to us.
You really need research? Trump ah has hated obama since lying his ass off about Obamas citizenship

I don’t doubt the orange clown hates BO. I was hoping to get some idiot, maybe like you, to do a bunch of pointless research.
Hey bucky I have great words ,,don't want to waste them on the likes of you

Interesting self appraisal of your words. I’m curious though, why isn’t your appraisal of your words reflected in your ratings on this Forum? Your ratings/post percentage is pretty dismal. I guess others who read your post don’t share your opinion of your post. No surprise.

The Dow going up was all thanks to President Trump. Now that it going down it’s the fault of the Fed or something. :lol:

No, no, no...you people said the Dow / economy was the Kenyan Chimps economy...remember?

Sorry, I did no such thing. If President Trump gets credit for the rise than he gets the blame for the fall. Don’t like it? Tough shit.

Only fools gave him credit for the rise, and bigger fools are blaming him for the drop. The rest of us, few that we are, understood why the stock market grew to a bubble, and we also understand why it is falling now. BTW- we are making money now too!
You don’t have to explain it to me. I am well aware. I am just having a little fun jerking some blind partisan chains. It’s my way of saying Merry Christmas. lol

Well I can certainly appreciate that, and Merry Christmas to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I bet President Trump has menetioned Obama more in the last two years than Obama mentioned Bush in 8 years.

You really need research? Trump ah has hated obama since lying his ass off about Obamas citizenship

I don’t doubt the orange clown hates BO. I was hoping to get some idiot, maybe like you, to do a bunch of pointless research.

Interesting self appraisal of your words. I’m curious though, why isn’t your appraisal of your words reflected in your ratings on this Forum? Your ratings/post percentage is pretty dismal. I guess others who read your post don’t share your opinion of your post. No surprise.
My only friends are bartenders

Ask jcc, blues, ice, sassy, bri, un, pap etc etc why they don't love me more

nobody at the top feels safe with a chronic liar in charge... it's finally giving them the heebeegeebees and they are running for their lives.... leaving us peons behind, holding all the losses.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa…..Maybe peons like you, sorry ass poverty queens and queers, but right now with the market down, my dividend reinvestments are going to buy more stocks while the market is down.....I used to feel sorry for you poor mother fuckers, but after many years of watching you be self inflicted impoverished, by electing a faggot who gave FREE money to the Uber Liberal Wealthy elites, I realize that you cant change stupid people to think smart. You deserve the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you..
You are hilarious!

The market dropped because of Trump's tweet.
What do expect when the president imparts doubt about the federal reserve?
Mnuchin said the market would tank if we didnt pass their tax bill. So now we have the tax bill, but the markets tanked anyways.

Ask jcc, blues, ice, sassy, bri, un, pap etc etc why they don't love me more

That would be like asking cops while they don’t criminals.

Duh Donald blaming the Fed Reserve and wants to deny:

1. HIS government shutdown
2. Erratic, out of nowhere Middle East policy change and
3. Firing of an admired and venerable former Marine General, Jim Mattis.

Biggest drop in the stock market since

He's the biggest fuck up to enter the White House since Harding.
Dow Drops Below 22K, Stocks Trade Lower as Wall Street Can't Shake Steep Slide

Actually, this time he’s right. The Fed created the stock bubble with their QE and near ZIRP policies. Now that they are raising rates and shrinking their balance sheet (QT), the decade of malinvestment in the stock market is being unwind. If you read the correct stuff you’d have known this was coming.
Most liberals cant read, so you need to show pretty pictures with lots of dots.

nobody at the top feels safe with a chronic liar in charge... it's finally giving them the heebeegeebees and they are running for their lives.... leaving us peons behind, holding all the losses.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa…..Maybe peons like you, sorry ass poverty queens and queers, but right now with the market down, my dividend reinvestments are going to buy more stocks while the market is down.....I used to feel sorry for you poor mother fuckers, but after many years of watching you be self inflicted impoverished, by electing a faggot who gave FREE money to the Uber Liberal Wealthy elites, I realize that you cant change stupid people to think smart. You deserve the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you..
You are hilarious!
yeah, I am laughing all the way to the bank... Market goes up, I am buying less stocks, when the market goes down, I am buying more stocks, with cost averaging when I am ready to sell, I will be over $560,000,000 in the bank...it is so good not to be a victim of liberalism.....

mag2.jpg

Actually, this time he’s right. The Fed created the stock bubble with their QE and near ZIRP policies. Now that they are raising rates and shrinking their balance sheet (QT), the decade of malinvestment in the stock market is being unwind. If you read the correct stuff you’d have known this was coming.
This year this was due to stock buybacks from the trump tax cuts.

I hope these GD TrumpenBITCHES don't pretend they weren't in his corner all the way until the day AFTER he makes this place completed FUBAR!
Let me guess, you don't have the slightest fucking clue about the foriegn owned federal reserve central bank and the raising of interest rates on a fiat currency that is created out of nothing. How many times did the Fed raise interest rates when Barrypuppet was the face of the franchise of USA.INC? Familiar with the Q.E program that pumped cheap extended credit into the market while debasing the fiat currency already in the system? Yeah, that's what I thought. Go "Google".......educate yourself.

You butt hurt liberals never take responsibility for your sorry ass actions. Deny, deny, deny, then you fucking wonder why the shit is going to crap...

So...you are saying that the reason the markets are tanking is due to liberals?

If so, please show me one headline/report from a respected, major media source (including FoxBusiness) that agrees with you.

You butt hurt liberals never take responsibility for your sorry ass actions. Deny, deny, deny, then you fucking wonder why the shit is going to crap...

If so, please show me one headline/report from a respected, major media source (including FoxBusiness) that agrees with you.
I am saying that because of Janet Yellows Quantitative Easing of 40 billion dollars of FREE MONEY injected into the stock market during Obozo's 8 years, now the Fed is taking all that free money back. It really isnt that hard to see this, unless you think like a liberal...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I think that is the first time I have ever seen "heebeegeebees" spelled out.

The same media that predicted President Hillary?

“The stock market is smashing one record after another, and has added more than $7 trillion in new wealth since my election. … We've set 84 records since my election — record stock market prices, meaning we hit new highs 84 different times out of a one-year period. And that's a great thing. And in all fairness, that was done before we passed the tax cuts and tax reform. … Had the opposing party to me won — some of whom you backed, some of the people in the room — instead of being up almost 50 percent — the stock market is up since my election almost 50 percent — rather than that, I believe the stock market from that level, the initial level, would have been down close to 50 percent. That's where we were heading. I really believe that — because they were going to put on massive new regulations.” ~ Donald Trump, 1.26.2018

Forum List

Back