Dow futures fall more than 400 points

Why do you lie when it is so easy to show you wrong?

View attachment 609351
I'm not lying I said the imports we get from Russia I'm out to 3% of the total the vast majority of our oil comes from Canada and Mexico it makes little difference if we get oil from Russia or not and at this time it's a good idea that we don't get it from Russia and I hope that's the case I hope they sanctioned that too.

But all the gambl ..., I mean 'investors', on USMB never lose money playing the markets, they still shrewdly make 2,000% returns a week on their bets, so this news doesn't matter.

Oh sure!

No problem...especially when the Fed is pumping trillions of funny money into the markets to keep the Ponzi afloat.

But the $19 trillion the govt. spends to keep the gambl .. I mean 'investors' solvent doesn't cause inflation, just minimum wage laws and Democrats pork; Republican and Libertoon pork has no negative effects.

The government source I found said we only get 3% of our oil imports from Russia. We get oil for 80 countries, the top two are Canada and Mexico, they supply most of our needs. Saudi Arabia, Columbia and Russia are all secondary sources now. That study was dated 2020.

Hey, don;t post facts, it just annoys the ideologues. And not only does Russia not have squat to do with what we're paying now, the costs of raising and shipping all that stuff from Mexico and Canada doesn't cost a dime more than it did before Biden; the 'price increases' are purely fake and produced by monopolies and gambl... I mean 'investors' manipulating futures markets.

But the $19 trillion the govt. spends to keep the gambl .. I mean 'investors' solvent doesn't cause inflation, just minimum wage laws and Democrats pork; Republican and Libertoon pork has no negative effects.
That's it too...people never stop to think when the propaganda media talks about "the markets are up today"

I DID THAT!

My debt paid for that!

My Great X10 grand children will still be paying for that!

Actually they won't, because the system will collapse long before that....but you get the point.

I'm not lying I said the imports we get from Russia I'm out to 3% of the total the vast majority of our oil comes from Canada and Mexico it makes little difference if we get oil from Russia or not and at this time it's a good idea that we don't get it from Russia and I hope that's the case I hope they sanctioned that too.

I did not reply to you

But all the gambl ..., I mean 'investors', on USMB never lose money playing the markets, they still shrewdly make 2,000% returns a week on their bets, so this news doesn't matter.
Funny thing about the Dow is either going up or it's going down, either way people still make money. The rich make more money because they can stay in for the Long haul and they buy in when the stock market's down. Poor people can't do that they panic and sell when it starts going down giving the rich more opportunities.

Forum List

Back