Dow futures fall more than 400 points

Oh? Is it 30 million now?
I don't know what you're talking about if we are still important oil from Russia maybe there it's an American company working over there I don't know the details and I don't have time to look it up I'm still at work. Maybe you should try that work for a change.

Oh? Is it 30 million now?
I looked it up, so you was imports oil from 80 Nations. We are still importing oil from Russia, it amounts to 3% of the total we import. Hopefully that will stop in the next round of sanctions.

I looked it up, so you was imports oil from 80 Nations. We are still importing oil from Russia, it amounts to 3% of the total we import. Hopefully that will stop in the next round of sanctions.
Russia is America’s #3 source for foreign oil.
Putin has us by the balls.
That’s what happens when you hamper US oil production with stupid regulations and executive orders.

Why did you not start a thread praising Biden on Friday when the DJI went up more than 840 points since every single thing is due to Biden according to you?

Why is it you hate your home country so much that you only celebrate the bad things that happen?
the market isn't something to watch day by day. in the last year, I'm down to flat. before this there was a steady growth.

That's what I pay attention to.

the market isn't something to watch day by day. in the last year, I'm down to flat. before this there was a steady growth.

That's what I pay attention to.

I agree, but I am not the one starting a thread cheering with glee every time it the market goes down.

Seems you are addressing the wrong person

I agree, but I am not the one starting a thread cheering with glee every time it the market goes down.

Seems you are addressing the wrong person
gosh. you'd never so that.

I was more comment g on the topic but your shields go up fast.

yet you choose my post to reply to and not the OP

Weird.
Yea, you always dive in and address the OP. never a side convo.

and you are the one who earlier said some people are in here just looking for a fight.

and here you are, making every thing I say, a fight.

you do A LOT of what you bitch at others for.

and the last 4 times I've pressed you for info, you went away.

Yea, you always dive in and address the OP. never a side convo.

and you are the one who earlier said some people are in here just looking for a fight.

and here you are, making every thing I say, a fight.

you do A LOT of what you bitch at others for.

and the last 4 times I've pressed you for info, you went away.

You responded to my post, I responded back....and now that is a fight.

you are a bit more dramatic today than normal

You responded to my post, I responded back....and now that is a fight.

you are a bit more dramatic today than normal
cause you said I was addressing the wrong person when I was simply having a convo on your post.

you make it impossible to talk to you in general convo because you twist shit so you can argue.

night John boy. I give up.

That is not true.
The government source I found said we only get 3% of our oil imports from Russia. We get oil for 80 countries, the top two are Canada and Mexico, they supply most of our needs. Saudi Arabia, Columbia and Russia are all secondary sources now. That study was dated 2020.

Russia is America’s #3 source for foreign oil.
Putin has us by the balls.
That’s what happens when you hamper US oil production with stupid regulations and executive orders.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to show you wrong?

1646181748571.png

The government source I found said we only get 3% of our oil imports from Russia. We get oil for 80 countries, the top two are Canada and Mexico, they supply most of our needs. Saudi Arabia, Columbia and Russia are all secondary sources now. That study was dated 2020.

he lied, it is all he ever does

Forum List

Back