BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

I'll try reason (futile, I know). If you were offered a choice between Stalin and Hitler, would you fret about which was worse? Or would you just say no?
Its funny you should mention that since that is exactly what happened in WWII

When faced with that choice FDR did not blink

He picked out hitler as the most sinister threat and gave full support to stalin

Both were bad but one was worse

Whatever. Were times good in the 90s? Did your baby boomer parents have it good? What’s changed since those days?

Good paying manufacturing jobs went overseas.

Illegal employers hiring workers who aren’t american

Worker wages went up 18% and ceo pay went up 1322% ever since unions went away. They’re making a comeback
What happened to the unions ?

Did Ronnie Raygun ban them?

Not necessarily. But it doesn't matter.

I'll try reason (futile, I know). If you were offered a choice between Stalin and Hitler, would you fret about which was worse? Or would you just say no?

Now, before you go full retard and say Biden/Trump isn't Hitler, NO - that's not the fucking point. The point is, they're both bad. Voting for either is deliberately saddling our nation with yet another bad President. If you do that, on purpose, you're a traitor to the nation.
Let us help you with this. What are the pros to Donald being president? Are you pro choice?

When you retire, will your monthly social security checks be more than the interest on your saving? I would say this is the best way to decide. If you will heavily rely on social security, vote democrat.

Im probably going to make about the same. $2000 a month social security and $2000 interest n my savings and even I’m voting democrats. Trust me, republicans will soon try to cut your social security $500 because they’ll say we’re broke. Well maybe they shouldn’t have passed the Reagan, bush and trump tax breaks. Maybe trump shouldn’t have doubled the numbe4 of companies who now pay no federal taxes.

He started breaking them. Air traffic controllers were the first.

Bush broke them by sending all their jobs overseas.
The ATC broke themselves when they went on strike to shut down air travel

They thought Reagan would back down

But they were wrong

He fired them and replaced them with new employees

But what about all the other unions and all the other jobs in America?

Nowhere that I know of is it against the law to join a union

Can you think of anywhere?

But they were wrong

Hey, you lean right. So stop with the both sides bullshit. You’re a Republican. Maybe one who’s ashamed, but none the less.

Hey, you lean right. So stop with the both sides bullshit. You’re a Republican. Maybe one who’s ashamed, but none the less.
I asked you to name any city or state in America where unions are against the law

Have you found one yet?

Reagan didnt break the unions

Right-To-Work and free choice did

There is no domestic threat to the republic greater than the one posed by Trump's potential re-election.
I see you’ve fallen for the lies. “Domestic threat.” OMG.

Wake up. It is the Biden regime trying to imprison his #1 rival for a bookkeeping entry, and appeasing the antisemitic Muslims.

But they were wrong

I remember that well! I was in Israel for a tour of my homeland - my folks’ college graduation gift to me - and my return was delayed.

I don’t know what republicans want. Except for social issues of course. Reminds me of what trump said about people who didn’t like bill. They were just jealous.
Think of it this way. If the majority of Americans are for it, Repubs are against it.

Wake up. It is the Biden regime trying to imprison his #1 rival for a bookkeeping entry
Either your confusion is feigned or it's a result of falling victim to news outlets promoting confusion. This boils the matter down very succinctly.

What I Saw Working at The National Enquirer During Donald Trump’s Rise

At the center of the case is the accusation that Trump took part in a scheme to turn The National Enquirer and its sister publications into an arm of his 2016 presidential campaign. The documents detailed three “hush money” payments made to a series of individuals to guarantee their silence about potentially damaging stories in the months before the election. Because this was done with the goal of helping his election chances, the case implied, these payments amounted to a form of illegal, undisclosed campaign spending. And, Bragg argued, because Trump created paperwork to make the payments seem like regular legal expenses, that amounted to a criminal effort at a coverup. Trump has denied the charges against him.

What happened to the unions ?

Did Ronnie Raygun ban them?
No. He launched a propaganda campaign against them. Why? Because they had been an organized, well funded group of typically Dem voters.

Either your confusion is feigned or it's a result of falling victim to news outlets promoting confusion. This boils the matter down very succinctly.

At the center of the case is the accusation that Trump took part in a scheme to turn The National Enquirer and its sister publications into an arm of his 2016 presidential campaign. The documents detailed three “hush money” payments made to a series of individuals to guarantee their silence about potentially damaging stories in the months before the election. Because this was done with the goal of helping his election chances, the case implied, these payments amounted to a form of illegal, undisclosed campaign spending. And, Bragg argued, because Trump created paperwork to make the payments seem like regular legal expenses, that amounted to a criminal effort at a coverup. Trump has denied the charges against him.
Big deal. He had a non-disclosure agreement and payment to keep the slut’s mouth shut.

Pales in comparison to what the Dems hide: like Hunter’s laptop or Obama’s photo with Farrakhan.

Still as stupid as you want to be, I see

Nah. You “see” wrong because you’re a retard.
. The great gaps of logic and massive circumlocutions of whatever purports to be the topic have become your trademark~
Again. Just more evidence of your inability to see or think. Hey. You didn’t ask to be a retard. For you, life sucks.

No. He launched a propaganda campaign against them. Why? Because they had been an organized, well funded group of typically Dem voters.
You mean Reagan condemned them for their excesses

He must have been one bad ass powerful speaker to turn workers against their unions just by talking to them

Right-To-Work gave employees a choice to join the unions or not

And they voted with their feet

I asked you to name any city or state in America where unions are against the law

Have you found one yet?

Reagan didnt break the unions

Right-To-Work and free choice did
Why do you pretend not to be a Republican? That or youre stupid.

I am a republican and have never said otherwise

When are you going to answer my question?
I’m not. Like corporations you spend a lot of times bashing unions. They are necessary for a sting middle class.

presidents should be pro union. I notice trump didn’t support unions last year. So did they. Biden did

I’m not. Like corporations you spend a lot of times bashing unions. They are necessary for a sting middle class.

presidents should be pro union. I notice trump didn’t support unions last year. So did they. Biden did
What the middle class needs is less competition from shoeless migrants who are driving down wages

And protection against cheap imports from communist china

Forum List

Back