BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Are you also cheering your Hamas heroes occupying college campuses?
Are you demonizing them like you did occupy wallstreet and blm? Hear them out. What are they protesting? I know. Israel is now acting like Russia in the West Bank and Gaza.. Murdering innocents without a care, not letting journalists in, land grab, war crimes, who knows what else you’re as anti free press as trump and putin. Bibi got to go

Israel has plenty of flaws, but the IDF roof knocks. They let people know beforehand when and where they bomb, most of the time. Hamas will intentionally put people in harm's way to up the casualty count. It's the same reason they intentionally attack from hospitals, for example.

The simple truth of the matter is that if Israel and other states were to simply concede whenever an insurgent force took refuge among civilians, then it would ensure that every insurgent force did so to acquire their ends. Unfortunately, it's inevitable that civilians will die when the enemy uses civilians as human shields.
I don't care what the IDF purport to do. I'm judging them by the result of their actions.

The problem doesn't go away by ignoring it. The two party system is self-destructing. If we don't fix it, it will take the country down with it.
People say two states won’t work? Bullshit. Draw a line and stay on your side. Borders work. Walls work. Patrol your border. Don’t bother the people on the other side.

Did bibi let this happen so he could invade! Bush did something similar.

The UN who partitioned land people were living on to give most of it to people who were victims of atrocities in Europe?

So you’re OK with with your heroes in Hamas initiating a war they fought from civilian areas using civilians as human shields.

By the way. The UN never partitioned any geographic area.

UN Resolution 181 was never implemented. Look to something other than Islamic terrorist websites for your propaganda.

Then it's okay to slaughter women children. So what's your problem with Hamas then? :dunno:
They didn't declare war....
They simply attacked.

Declarations of War are important. I'll admit that War sucks. Never said it didn't.

This one is no worse than any other War. Vietnam comes to mind.

People say two states won’t work? Bullshit. Draw a line and stay on your side. Borders work. Walls work. Patrol your border. Don’t bother the people on the other side.

Anything is possible. Seems highly unlikely though.

Anything is possible. Seems highly unlikely though.
I think we’re to a point it’s obvious only a two state solution will work. Give them whatever territory you want and they don’t cross your border. Give them a corridor to the Arab world so if they want to leave they can. Use the weapons the USA sends you to bomb anyone on the Gaza side who bombs you. Send in troops on missions to take out the threat. Bomb Hamas where they are holed up.

Put nough desert in between you that they can’t launch mortars over the wall too. Don’t have civilians on your side walking around on your side of the wall. Stay 10 miles away

I think we’re to a point it’s obvious only a two state solution will work. Give them whatever territory you want and they don’t cross your border. Give them a corridor to the Arab world so if they want to leave they can. Use the weapons the USA sends you to bomb anyone on the Gaza side who bombs you. Send in troops on missions to take out the threat. Bomb Hamas where they are holed up.

Put nough desert in between you that they can’t launch mortars over the wall too. Don’t have civilians on your side walking around on your side of the wall. Stay 10 miles away
Sounds good....would need a third party policeman though.

Are you demonizing them like you did occupy wallstreet and blm? Hear them out. What are they protesting? I know. Israel is now acting like Russia in the West Bank and Gaza.. Murdering innocents without a care, not letting journalists in, land grab, war crimes, who knows what else you’re as anti free press as trump and putin. Bibi got to go

I suspect Hamas is hiring if your defense of Islamic terrorists involves more than just pounding away at your keyboard.

Your heroes in Hamas initiated a war in which they used civilians as human shields. Gaza was afforded a temporary cease-fire so civilians could leave and Hamas prevented that evacuation.

Really strange how the far left makes heroes out of Islamic terrorist retrogrades.

Two states won’t work. The Arabs-Moslems killed every earlier attempt.

Read the Hamas Charter. Second paragraph.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).”

So you’re OK with with your heroes in Hamas initiating a war they fought from civilian areas using civilians as human shields.

By the way. The UN never partitioned any geographic area.

UN Resolution 181 was never implemented. Look to something other than Islamic terrorist websites for your propaganda.
Oh you mean because the people living there weren't interested in the international community deciding what was to be done with their land? Imagine that.

They didn't declare war....
They simply attacked.

Declarations of War are important. I'll admit that War sucks. Never said it didn't.

This one is no worse than any other War. Vietnam comes to mind.
Right. It's important to say I declare thumb war before slaughtering 10,000 innocent children because otherwise it wouldn't be legitimate.... :itsok:

Right. It's important to say I declare thumb war before slaughtering 10,000 innocent children because otherwise it wouldn't be legitimate.... :itsok:
It's accepted internationally.
War is in and of itself unacceptable. That's a different post and a different issue.

It's accepted internationally.
War is in and of itself unacceptable. That's a different post and a different issue.
I'm just trying to understand the reasoning. When Hitler declared War did that make his slaughtering of jews legitimate? I'm just trying to understand the parameters of this belief system you've adopted.

I have done that as well. How about you? Have you condemned the atrocities on both sides?
It would help if HAMAS changed their position on the existence of Israel. But....the WILL NOT....
They are not alone. Many on the American left also WILL NOT.

I'm just trying to understand the reasoning. When Hitler declared War did that make his slaughtering of jews legitimate? I'm just trying to understand the parameters of this belief system you've adopted.
The Court at the Hague decided that that action was not covered by the declaration.

It would help if HAMAS changed their position on the existence of Israel. But....the WILL NOT....
They are not alone. Many on the American left also WILL NOT.
So Hamas beliefs are why it's okay to slaughter children in the vicinity of Hamas?
The Court at the Hague decided that that action was not covered by the declaration.
And if the court decides what Israel is doing is genocide you'll stand with that?

Forum List

Back