BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

So Hamas beliefs are why it's okay to slaughter children in the vicinity of Hamas?

And if the court decides what Israel is doing is genocide you'll stand with that?
Isreal is very careful to watch that line. Hamas doesn't even consider it. Hamas' stated intention is to " never stop until Isreal is destroyed"....Israel believes them.

Isreal is very careful to watch that line. Hamas doesn't even consider it. Hamas' stated intention is to " never stop until Isreal is destroyed"....Israel believes them.
10,000 dead children doesn't scream care and moderation to me.

Oh you mean because the people living there weren't interested in the international community deciding what was to be done with their land? Imagine that.

I mean because the Arabs-Moslems have a religious conviction.

Whose land was “their land”?

You didn’t know that the Ottoman Empire which controlled the land area for more than 800 years never recognized any “Palestine”. You should have known that rather than just repeating propaganda.

Much of the Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire was land owned by absentee land owners in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt who sold large tracts to Jewish agencies?

You should have known that rather than just repeating propaganda.

Last edited:
I have done that as well. How about you? Have you condemned the atrocities on both sides?
Sure. I think we just differ in who is the worse side in terms of actions. There's a good reason why most of the Islamic World has no interest in taking in Palestinians as refugees. They'll voice their support for them against Israel, but plenty of nations (like Jordan) have had very bad experiences with letting these people use them as a refuge. Palestinians are a heavily radicalized population. It doesn't mean all of them are that way, but it's a much higher percentage than almost any other ethnicity.

Sure. I think we just differ in who is the worse side in terms of actions. There's a good reason why most of the Islamic World has no interest in taking in Palestinians as refugees. They'll voice their support for them against Israel, but plenty of nations (like Jordan) have had very bad experiences with letting these people use them as a refuge. Palestinians are a heavily radicalized population. It doesn't mean all of them are that way, but it's a much higher percentage than almost any other ethnicity.
Who the hell wants people who use a bomb vest as their first amendment right?

I mean because the Arabs-Moslems have a religious conviction.

Whose land was “their land”?

You didn’t know that the Did you know that the Ottoman Empire which controlled the land area for more than 800 years never recognized any “Palestine”. You should have known that rather than just repeating propaganda.

Much of the Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire was land owned by absentee land owners in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt who sold large tracts to Jewish agencies?

You should have known that rather than just repeating propaganda.
If you know all this why don't you know the Sunni Muslims of the Ottoman empire gave refuge to jews who were persecuted in Europe? It's not an inherent Muslim thing to hate the jews. That hatred was born out the international communities desire to force on them a Jewish state.

Is that really surprising for a population born and raised in what is effectively a heavily controlled prison?

If you know all this why don't you know the Sunni Muslims of the Ottoman empire gave refuge to jews who were persecuted in Europe? It's not an inherent Muslim thing to hate the jews. That hatred was born out the international communities desire to force on them a Jewish state.

Pointless. Jew hating is an integral part of Islamic ideology.

You know this from the time spent at your madrassah.

Is that really surprising for a population born and raised in what is effectively a heavily controlled prison?
Whether it's surprising or not isn't the point. It makes sympathizing with them difficult for many people like myself. It's a similar situation to the Zulu in South Africa. The apartheid regime was oppressive and did many terrible things, but it doesn't justify what the ANC has done to South Africa since then. They just replaced one form of racism with another.

The Palestinians may be in a terrible situation, but half of the problem is that both Hamas and Fatah are oppressive political parties that have feudalistic systems designed to keep the masses poor and desperate. A lot of the aid materials given to Gaza end up being weaponized, for example. Only a truly demented authority would use water pipes to make crude bombs and missiles, for example. Think about how different Gaza would be if they put the same effort towards actually building up their people and infrastructure.

Are you also cheering your Hamas heroes occupying college campuses?
They aren't HAMAS.... They don't give a shit about children, Palestine, or two state this or that. That's just a bunch of derilect miscreants starving for a reason to make noise.

Its funny you should mention that since that is exactly what happened in WWII

When faced with that choice FDR did not blink

He picked out hitler as the most sinister threat and gave full support to stalin

Both were bad but one was worse
In my opinion the USA shouldn't have supported either. Both the USSR and Nazi Germany were our enemies. We should have let them chew on each other like Kilkenny Cats, THEN went to war with the winner.

He started breaking them. Air traffic controllers were the first.

Bush broke them by sending all their jobs overseas.
Reagan quite properly broke PATCO. The had a non-strike clause in their employment contracts. They were warned that if they struck, they would be fired. They went ahead and struck anyway. They brought it on themselves by believing that they were above the law because they had a hard to learn skill.

Listen to this! See what you think. This is what he thinks likely will happen..

BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump​

For the sake of the country I hope you're wrong. We never had absolute rulers before , we were always a democracy where ALL people are equal and treated the same under the law. Not perfect but at least we tried to make it so ,as usual the wealthy and powerful have.gotten away with a lot more than they should have. trump took that to.mean anything and everything was up for grabs.

You mean Reagan condemned them for their excesses

He must have been one bad ass powerful speaker to turn workers against their unions just by talking to them

Right-To-Work gave employees a choice to join the unions or not

And they voted with their feet
I worked in a union shop for thirty-five years. None of the members thought well of the union and its management. They cared as little for us, and our welfare as did the management of the phone company.

The only slaughter was perpetrated by Hamas when they committed an act of war and engaged in the most horrible acts of rape, killing and taking hostages.

The obvious solution is to eliminate Hames as a future threat.
Hamas didn't commit "an act of war" it committed a war crime.

Forum List

Back