BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Pure bull shite and you know it..
Sadly, it is not.

What happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund. You were promised an audit of the fund. Obama's IF was $40 million and he had the biggest inauguration in history. Trump's was very small in comparison, with no major media stars.

The Office of Budget Managements says billions are missing from the Payroll Protection Plan funds. This program was administered by the White House, again with no accounting provided to the House.

It was also found that Trump was billing the government for hotel rooms for the Secret Service at his golf resorts WHILE they were shut down during covid. He also charged full "rack rate" on rooms for his security details.

Then there's all of the "untendered government contracts" that went to members of his East Coast golf clubs and/or those who booked big events at his clubs and hotels.

Trump's entire Presidency was a massive grift on the American people.

Sadly, it is not.

What happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund. You were promised an audit of the fund. Obama's IF was $40 million and he had the biggest inauguration in history. Trump's was very small in comparison, with no major media stars.

The Office of Budget Managements says billions are missing from the Payroll Protection Plan funds. This program was administered by the White House, again with no accounting provided to the House.

It was also found that Trump was billing the government for hotel rooms for the Secret Service at his golf resorts WHILE they were shut down during covid. He also charged full "rack rate" on rooms for his security details.

Then there's all of the "untendered government contracts" that went to members of his East Coast golf clubs and/or those who booked big events at his clubs and hotels.

Trump's entire Presidency was a massive grift on the American people.
yes. but you support forever wars.....

Both are far below any sane minimal standards.
Even if that’s true, one of them WILL be the next president. I prefer the one who didn’t bring in millions of illegals, tolerates antisemities because he’s more concerned with not offending Muslims, and is in mid-stage dementia.

There’s not a single poster here who is going to vote for Biden AND Trump.

But one of them WILL be the next president, and I will vote for the better of the two.

No, you've already said you're going to vote for Trump. He's the worst possible choice, but you like the racism and anti-semitism of the Republican Party. The party of the KKK.

Even if that’s true, one of them WILL be the next president. I prefer the one who didn’t bring in millions of illegals, tolerates antisemities because he’s more concerned with not offending Muslims, and is in mid-stage dementia.
who is this referring to?

you're so in your own reality your references are increasingly scrutable.

welcome aboard the trump train.

what changed your mind?
You’re kidding, right? I’ve always been a big Trump supporter.:

1) he had the border secured
2) he was making progress toward Middle East peace via the Abraham Accords
3) he presided over real wage increases and low inflation
4) he stuck up for Jews being harassed on campus (I know you don’t like that one)
5) he had business-friendly policies
6) he had us energy independent

Did you assume I voted Biden because I’m Jewish? Fully 30% of us voted for Trump, and given Biden’s tolerance of the Hitler Brown shirts on liberal universities, I suspect there will be more this time.

You haven't the first notion of what I support, but being completely ignorant on a subject doesn't seem to stop you from giving us the benefit of your ignorance and stupidity.
again you have no real rebuttal.

just poop flinging, similar to an enraged chimp.
sensible-chuckle-lol.gif

which one has weaponized government though?
I don't fucking care. They are both horrible candidates. We imagine it's some fucking privilege to pick which of two shitty candidates gets elected. If we fall for that, we've already lost.

which one has weaponized government though?
Trump continued with the weaponization of government begun by Newt Gingerich and the 6 1/2 year Starr Investigation, which produced NO CHARGES against any member of the Administration.

Trump spentn 4 years investigating and trying to charge Democrats and Republicans who opposed him, and didn't bring ANYONE to trial.

The bald faced attempts by Republicans to impeach Biden continue their "weaponization" campaign, and THAT'S been a complete bust.

Only a moron would throw away his vote, when one is better than the other.
I won't throw away my vote my vote intentionally electing a bad leader. Our whole fucking nation has fallen for a con.

yes. but you support forever wars.....
Damn..what you just said had absolutely nothing to do with what was posted!
Do you think it's OK that Trump let all his cronies 'wet their beaks' as it were?
You amuse me with your constant 'move along, nothing to see here' attitude towards any sort of alleged Trump misconduct.

I don't fucking care. They are both horrible candidates. We imagine it's some fucking privilege to pick which of two shitty candidates gets elected. If we fall for that, we've already lost.
You may not like either one

But assuming they are the democrat and republican candidates one of them will be president in 2025

Which do you prefer?

Damn..what you just said had absolutely nothing to do with what was posted!
Do you think it's OK that Trump let all his cronies 'wet their beaks' as it were?
You amuse me with your constant 'move along, nothing to see here' attitude towards any sort of alleged Trump misconduct.
You say silly shit and offer no support for your verbal farting.

You may not like either one

But assuming they are the democrat and republican candidates one of them will be president in 2025

Which do you prefer?
It doesn't matter. Neither is worth my vote and won't get it. I won't waste my vote on a candidate I know to be bad. This game is killing us. Please wake up.

Forum List

Back