Dow drops more than 700 points following inflation report

This has once again affected home mortgage rates. I was looking at 5.75% until two days ago now up to 6.25%. This is with a VA home loan. Rates truly are at 7.10%

But everything is fine right Biden voters?
surely your pay raise under Biden made up for the 50% in crease in home prices and the 300% higher interest rate :(
Janet Yellen says it is all "great"

This has once again affected home mortgage rates. I was looking at 5.75% until two days ago now up to 6.25%. This is with a VA home loan. Rates truly are at 7.10%

But everything is fine right Biden voters?

The DJIA doesn't need to have much of a reason to have a short-term drop. It usually bounces back just as quickly when it comes to these reactionary news stories of the day.

Anyway, I have warned the fanboys not to assume that a couple months means we have made a "soft-landing". The economy still has a long way to go before that call can be made.

Hahahaha.....

1708016498902.png

Luckily Congress just passed another spending bill for the Ukraine, about another trillion dollars

The good news is, no one can actually picture how much a trillion actually is, especially considering the universe itself is only about a mere 15 billion years old.

Just picture the largest number you can conceptualize and multiply it by infinity.

I'm sure this will do wonders for the economy in the US regarding inflating the dollar away.

Well done gang!!!

Luckily Congress just passed another spending bill for the Ukraine, about another trillion dollars

Congress did no such thing.

The markets are back up today. That's what they do. We need to quit letting the markets run the country.

No. Congress is the combined House and Senate. The Senate did pass a bill but you said "Congress". Nothing gets spent unless Congress passes it and the President signs it.

That has not happened despite your claim.

The weasels are in the process of trying to get the damn thing passed without addressing the border issues

I have 100% faith in them that they can.

The weasels are in the process of trying to get the damn thing passed without addressing the border issues

I have 100% faith in them that they can.

When and if they do we can discuss it.

Forum List

Back