GDP grew at 1.6% rate in the first quarter, lower than expected.....DOW opened down 500+ points

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Economists had expected GDP growth to increase by 2.5%, so the reading is worse than anticipated.

Wall street is trying to put a good face on it hoping for fed rate cuts.

The Dow opened 500+ points down.

Last edited:

Economists had expected GDP growth to increase by 2.5%, so the reading is worse than anticipated.

The big institutional funds are bailing out of stocks, and banks around the world are buying up gold. Another crash on the way. Real state bubble is weakening.

They may want to find another face.

1714052146080.png

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2022 was 1.94%, a 4.01% decline from 2021. U.S.-----> see below
gdp growth rate for 2021 was 5.95%, a 8.71% increase from 2020
. ----------> massive Corporate welfare programs.
U.S. gdp growth rate for 2020 was -2.77%, a 5.06% decline from 2019.
U.S. gdp growth rate for 2019 was 2.29%, a 0.65% decline from 2018.

U.S. inflation rate for 2022 was 8.00%, a 3.3% increase from 2021.
U.S. inflation rate for 2021 was 4.70%, a 3.46% increase from 2020.
U.S. inflation rate for 2020 was 1.23%, a 0.58% decline from 2019.
U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.

Double the inflation rate numbers, as they always lie about those.

National debt is going to become a REAL CONCERN sooner than you think....the interest alone is requiring more debt to pay it.

No. Why are you too scared to just answer my question?

You wish. It's just that you're a baby killing kiddie raper fan and nobody cares what you think, especially me. You're here to be mocked, not treated as a serious poster.

National debt is going to become a REAL CONCERN sooner than you think....

Not really a problem for the top 2%. It's already being pushed off on the lower income brackets, so no problem. The GOP is ready with its 'Fair Tax' scam, the Democrats are working hard on replacing citizens with illegals who don't speak English, etc. Both Parties are taking advantage of the failed education system to exploit The Stupid.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2022 was 1.94%, a 4.01% decline from 2021. U.S.-----> see below
gdp growth rate for 2021 was 5.95%, a 8.71% increase from 2020
. ----------> massive Corporate welfare programs.
U.S. gdp growth rate for 2020 was -2.77%, a 5.06% decline from 2019.
U.S. gdp growth rate for 2019 was 2.29%, a 0.65% decline from 2018.

U.S. inflation rate for 2022 was 8.00%, a 3.3% increase from 2021.
U.S. inflation rate for 2021 was 4.70%, a 3.46% increase from 2020.
U.S. inflation rate for 2020 was 1.23%, a 0.58% decline from 2019.
U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.

Double the inflation rate numbers, as they always lie about those.

Speaking of math, whoever wrote that shit is an idiot. Example... 4.7% to 8.0% is NOT a 3.3% increase. Only a retard would think that it is.

National debt is going to become a REAL CONCERN sooner than you think....

"Too big to fail" was my first clue ... Clinton was the last President to make budget ... George XLIII cut taxes for The Rich ... 30 trillion dollars ago ...

No, I'm not concerned ... The Rich will make sure the money stays good ...

You wish. It's just that you're a baby killing kiddie raper fan and nobody cares what you think, especially me. You're here to be mocked, not treated as a serious poster.

LOL

You're such a pussy. A dramatic one at that. So I'll answer for you since you're too scared to answer.

Moron, inflation was already factored into that 1.6% real GDP rate. :eusa_doh:

Inflation for the 4th quarter was 3.2%.

Nominal GDP increased 4 8%.

Hence, factor that inflation into nominal GDP to arrive at 1.6% real GDP annualized growth.

Now everyone here sees why you're so scared of me. I just exposed you don't even know the difference between nominal GDP and real GDP.

:lmao:

FJB

LOL

You're such a pussy. A dramatic one at that. So I'll answer for you since you're too scared to answer.

Moron, inflation was already factored into that 1.6% real GDP rate. :eusa_doh:

Inflation for the 4th quarter was 3.2%.

Nominal GDP increased 4 8%.

Hence, factor that inflation into nominal GDP to arrive at 1.6% real GDP annualized growth.

Now everyone here sees why you're so scared of me. I just exposed you don't even know the difference between nominal GDP and real GDP.

:lmao:

So now you proved you don't know how any of those numbers are calculated and hope nobody notices you're retarded. Okay.

Forum List

Back