DOW going DOWN

So the market is upset that all stimulus won't go to them? Too bad.

The markets can crash for all I care.
LOL

Of course. You're retired and live off my money. Easy for you to say.
So you pay into SS for 50 plus years and the money you get back is YOUR's?
Nope. The money you get back is MINE. He is taking out a lot more than he ever put in. Especially retiring at 58.

Of course you realize that at 58, (59 now) I'm taking nothing out.
How would I know how old you are now when you said you retired at 58. Could have been 10 years ago for all I know. So you're living off inheritance. Congratulations.

Here is another medal for you.

View attachment 443286

I'm living off what I made and my pension. One of the last people to still have one.
Congratulations

I remember a Regressive Lefty seeing a big dump one morning in futures markets a couple of years ago and blaming Trump.

Pretty funny stuff, trying to assign one hour or one day or one week in the market to some kind of political or economic statement.

Gawd, nutters are just goofy. And so damn similar in their behaviors.

So it begins. Giving state aid to states who cannot manage their funds is not very popular. Let's see how the market reacts.
So the OP has kept his record of never being correct about anything intact.

Do is UP a full 11% since this thread was posted

I kept reminding myself to start a thread months ago about the coming crack-up boom.

Mainly for the benefit of the casual passerby.

Never did, though.

If anyone's interested, I suppose I can at least share the cliff notes definition.

But it's far more complex at this point. Mainly because people in the business have known this is coming for some time but chose to shoot everyone a line of bullshit.

Have we not noticed how very little has been discussed in the mainstream about economics and monetary policy?

Last edited:

So it begins. Giving state aid to states who cannot manage their funds is not very popular. Let's see how the market reacts.
You’re such a dumbass. Isn’t your job cold calling people about “investments”? Bwahahaha. You haven’t made an accurate post yet.

Here’s a bet: In two years there will be a drop from some event and you’ll post “see I was right”.

The group put these couple of videos out over the last couple of weeks.

Merry Christmas.

Oh. Heh heh. Previously...

You’re such a dumbass. Isn’t your job cold calling people about “investments”? Bwahahaha. You haven’t made an accurate post yet.

Here’s a bet: In two years there will be a drop from some event and you’ll post “see I was right”.
Nope. I do ZERO with investments. Nothing. Zippo. Isn’t your job greeting people at WalMart?

you have me confused with Mac1958 who claims to have over 300 clients when an average money manager has 96.

Nope. I do ZERO with investments. Nothing. Zippo. Isn’t your job greeting people at WalMart?

you have me confused with Mac1958 who claims to have over 300 clients when an average money manager has 96.
Well whatever you do don’t use this thread (or any) as an example of your amazing analysis. It apparently sucks.

Regardless the higher stocks go the more likely there will be a pullback at some point. Seems overvalued to me so I’m meeting with my financial adviser next week. I’ll let you know what she says.

Well whatever you do don’t use this thread (or any) as an example of your amazing analysis. It apparently sucks.

Regardless the higher stocks go the more likely there will be a pullback at some point. Seems overvalued to me so I’m meeting with my financial adviser next week. I’ll let you know what she says.
Once Biden and his Fed cronies raise rates as inflation is definitely here. Even a WalMart greeter can see that. Supply chain is still disrupted, people have become lazy living off the govt so that employers in blue states cannot find employees, military pulled out of Afghanistan so there will be less military spend. Market will have a correction. But that may mean more people will go to Walmart for bargains and you may greet them.

Once Biden and his Fed cronies raise rates as inflation is definitely here. Even a WalMart greeter can see that. Supply chain is still disrupted, people have become lazy living off the govt so that employers in blue states cannot find employees, military pulled out of Afghanistan so there will be less military spend. Market will have a correction. But that may mean more people will go to Walmart for bargains and you may greet them.
Don’t you get tired of spinning narratives? Guess not. I’d be more concerned over stock market valuation than lasting inflation. Both eventually settle in based on supply and demand over the long term. Good luck timing it all though.

Don’t you get tired of spinning narratives? Guess not. I’d be more concerned over stock market valuation than lasting inflation. Both eventually settle in based on supply and demand over the long term. Good luck timing it all though.
If you believe Biden has been a good president you’re in the minority. How do your fellow Walmart employees feel about it?

If you believe Biden has been a good president you’re in the minority. How do your fellow Walmart employees feel about it?
Youre being disingenuous. You can’t use your evaluation criteria (polls) and say it is proof Biden is doing a bad job when you actually think Trump did a good job with a much smaller approval rate (polls). I believe polls and can say Biden is doing a better job than Trump, the alternative, definitively as measured by polls.

Youre being disingenuous. You can’t use your evaluation criteria (polls) and say it is proof Biden is doing a bad job when you actually think Trump did a good job with a much smaller approval rate (polls). I believe polls and can say Biden is doing a better job than Trump, the alternative, definitively as measured by polls.
Trump was polarizing. His approval rate was based on character. When it came to the economy pre COVID it was positive. Biden isn’t polarizing. He is just an embarrassment.

Digital currency has been in the works for sometime. Massive inflation will push us that way. Global Reset is coming with covid as the catalyst.

Forum List

Back