DOW hits 29 THOUSAND

Hahaha Trump inherited an anemic economy and turned into a locomotive
"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth
  • Bond yields crashing 60%
  • Massive spending increases signed and applauded by Trump
  • Massive deficit increases
  • The NY Fed having to pump $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets in 2019 to grease the system
  • Prolonged manufacturing recession
I would laugh, but arrogant ignorance isn't funny any more.

Go ahead and laugh faux moderate, I don't take your ill advise or fake creditenals serious...and guess what? Few others do either.

What you know on economics is taught freshman HS level

Now sit

And from what you've displayed in your knowledge of economics, my 16 year old niece knows more than you do.
Oh, and getting back to the OP topic, you might not want to look at the market right now. Not a good day..again though, reactionary and it seems to be recovering..for the moment.
And if you think Trump inherited an anemic economy, then A) You are ignorant and B) You need to put the Trump Kool-Aid down. Shit isn't good for you.
Yawn Jackoffforatrade, I wasn't addressing you was I?

I have a degree in Economics, worked for a major trading firm and was a CFO with a mid level corporation before walking away to raise our children

Ear's economy is overblown by little know nothing Econ media induced pissants like you.

Now take your elementary Econ knowledge and try to snow a fellow left
tard. I'm not buying your BS..nor your buddy Mac

Got it?

Hahaha Trump inherited an anemic economy and turned into a locomotive
"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth
  • Bond yields crashing 60%
  • Massive spending increases signed and applauded by Trump
  • Massive deficit increases
  • The NY Fed having to pump $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets in 2019 to grease the system
  • Prolonged manufacturing recession
I would laugh, but arrogant ignorance isn't funny any more.

Go ahead and laugh faux moderate, I don't take your ill advise or fake creditenals serious...and guess what? Few others do either.

What you know on economics is taught freshman HS level

Now sit

And from what you've displayed in your knowledge of economics, my 16 year old niece knows more than you do.
Oh, and getting back to the OP topic, you might not want to look at the market right now. Not a good day..again though, reactionary and it seems to be recovering..for the moment.
And if you think Trump inherited an anemic economy, then A) You are ignorant and B) You need to put the Trump Kool-Aid down. Shit isn't good for you.
Yawn Jackoffforatrade, I wasn't addressing you was I?

I have a degree in Economics, worked for a major trading firm and was a CFO with a mid level corporation before walking away to raise our children

Ear's economy is overblown by little know nothing Econ media induced pissants like you.

Now take your elementary Econ knowledge and try to snow a fellow left
tard. I'm not buying your BS..nor your buddy Mac

Got it?

Lotsa talk. Little actual information. Par for the course with you. All you have are insults.
Obama handed Trump a growing economy and job market. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up...which he did.
Now, go play in the street with the rest of the alt-right kiddies. :)

Forum List

Back