DOW hits 29 THOUSAND

Oh, and did I meantion....

1599103738615.png

MAGA!

Just another reason why the stock market bears no relationship to reality.
Psstt...Trump had nothing to do with it. :)
Almost every major city in the US is back to business again.

Newflash for ya. It's been that way for almost two months now...except in the places where people refuse to wear masks or socially distance.
I am well aware as I work in 5 different towns and drive through 2 others.
3 of those towns are the Hood and are booming with commercial and residential construction as are most parts of the US.

Yup. Lots of construction where I live and cement trucks all over the place. Loads of hiring signs as well.

MAGA!

Obama's stock market far out-performed the blob's.

Obama’s stock market never took 30 percent hit due to a pandemic.
Obama had plenty of turmoil. He was a leader and you had the feeling that adults were in the room making data based decisions.

Trump’s did and in 6 months it’s come back. Obama would let that drag on and use the crisis to reward friends and punish enemies.

Really? Thanks for the chuckle. Seriously...you can't honestly believe that.

It's helps to have a federal reserve chairman basically say the Federal Reserve is a money tree that will continue to pump trillions into the market to save the 10% on Wallstreet -- while trying to claim they don't have the money to save the people on Main St....

MAGA!

My how the Liberal tune has changed from this Spring when the stock market crash was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

It was. His lack of response to the pandemic caused the virus to spread and eventually shut the economy down. His continued lack of response is delaying any sort of job loss recovery.
Sorry snowflake, that hasn't changed. Stock markets tend not to like volatile news. Jeez you Trump supporters are sheep. :)

MAGA!

Obama had plenty of turmoil. He was a leader and you had the feeling that adults were in the room making data based decisions.

Trump’s did and in 6 months it’s come back. Obama would let that drag on and use the crisis to reward friends and punish enemies.

I’m still laughing over “data-based decisions”. Try “decisions that aligned with subjective interpretation of the ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ “.

MAGA!

Psssst ... his policies affect the general business climate. Remember the jump the morning after election day 2016?

LOL. Psst....he hasn't made any. :)
He got handed a booming economy and growing job market.
And he's been doing his best to fuck it up ever since.

Hahaha Trump inherited an anemic economy and turned into a locomotive

MAGA!

I’m still laughing over “data-based decisions”. Try “decisions that aligned with subjective interpretation of the ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ “.

Ignorance is bliss. It explains your happiness.

"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth
  • Bond yields crashing 60%
  • Massive spending increases signed and applauded by Trump
  • Massive deficit increases
  • The NY Fed having to pump $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets in 2019 to grease the system
  • Prolonged manufacturing recession
I would laugh, but arrogant ignorance isn't funny any more.

"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth
  • The NY Fed having to pump $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets in 2019 to grease the system

Go ahead and laugh faux moderate, I don't take your ill advise or fake creditenals serious...and guess what? Few others do either.

What you know on economics is taught freshman HS level

Now sit

"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth

Go ahead and laugh faux moderate, I don't take your ill advise or fake creditenals serious...and guess what? Few others do either.

Now sit
Good thing you didn't try to deny any of the FACTS I provided.

Of course, being ignorant prohibits you from doing that.

MAGA!

Ignorance is bliss.

If true, you must be perpetually orgasmic.

It's helps to have a federal reserve chairman basically say the Federal Reserve is a money tree that will continue to pump trillions into the market to save the 10% on Wallstreet -- while trying to claim they don't have the money to save the people on Main St....

Well, that was pretty much a given since it is literally going to take the economy years to recover. The Fed can't just watch the entire boat go under the waves for the three count.
Sure, we'll be in debt for the next two or three generations but what's a few trillion between friends?

"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth

Now sit

And from what you've displayed in your knowledge of economics, my 16 year old niece knows more than you do.
Oh, and getting back to the OP topic, you might not want to look at the market right now. Not a good day..again though, reactionary and it seems to be recovering..for the moment.
And if you think Trump inherited an anemic economy, then A) You are ignorant and B) You need to put the Trump Kool-Aid down. Shit isn't good for you.

"Locomotive":
  • 2.1% GDP growth

Now sit

And from what you've displayed in your knowledge of economics, my 16 year old niece knows more than you do.
Oh, and getting back to the OP topic, you might not want to look at the market right now. Not a good day..again though, reactionary and it seems to be recovering..for the moment.
And if you think Trump inherited an anemic economy, then A) You are ignorant and B) You need to put the Trump Kool-Aid down. Shit isn't good for you.
All they know is what they're told in their universe. They're trained to lack the curiosity to search out anything else.

Forum List

Back