🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOW Surpasses 19,500. Thanks To President Donald Trump! Right?

If there is no Clinton there be no Bush, if there was no Obama there be no Trump... lol

If there is no Clinton there be no Bush, if there was no Obama there be no Trump... lol

But if there was a Razor there'd be no Bush....And There you'll find a Clinton.

:banana: :dance: :banana: Well Hillary Clinton? The DOW was going to crash and the world was going to come to an end if we have a President Trump?
So where is Hillary now? Sleeping? :cow::dunno:

Let's hear you credit Obama with the stock market rise for the last 8 years.

last I checked,,its up about 280ish,,,,,imagine if it goes up 300 today,,,,will CNN carry the story?
For once the left wont blame bush

No. Bush left his own legacy. As he was leaving office, the Dow was close to dropping below 7,000.
Yeah, the housing market crashed and everything went with it, but Bush can hardly be blamed for poor people getting loans who couldn't afford. Who made the banks give loans to poor people who couldn't afford it? Hint, it wasn't Bush. That took place before he was in office.

once Trump takes office, i think a lot of people will sell their homes and move on to better ones.

last I checked,,its up about 280ish,,,,,imagine if it goes up 300 today,,,,will CNN carry the story?
For once the left wont blame bush

No. Bush left his own legacy. As he was leaving office, the Dow was close to dropping below 7,000.
Yeah, the housing market crashed and everything went with it, but Bush can hardly be blamed for poor people getting loans who couldn't afford. Who made the banks give loans to poor people who couldn't afford it? Hint, it wasn't Bush. That took place before he was in office.

Nobody made the banks do anything, but nobody stopped them via regulations when they sub-primed the entire market, started selling shit to their investors via NINJA loans, insured themselves against sure failure of those loans and left their investors holding the bag of shit. Got it yet?

Two reasons:

1. Less regulations to screw consumers.

2. The stock market will receive the Social Security Reserve to screw recipients.

Forum List

Back