Down goes DOMA!!

Actually it is very natural, which is proven by nature.

And your post is sinful, if we are going on what God says.

Do you have tattoos 007?

homosexuality is not a normal human condition, it is an aberation of the human condition. If we as a civilization choose to treat aberrant behavior as normal, then thats a decision that can be made by a majority of the citizens.

We are talking about morals of civilization and what our maker intended for us to do with our bodies.

Those who violate God's teachings, will have to answer for that at some point in time. If you don't believe in God, then I feel very sorry for you because your life is meaningless.

Homosexual is proving to be a very normal condition, that has been around for a long time.

And my life has no meaning because I am not a Christian? What gives you the right to make such a claim? Or the right to say what is natural for another human being?

Do you realize that men can physically/biologically get off through anal sex? While women cannot. If God created man, why did he only give men that capability?

perversion has been around a long time, that is true

homosexuality is not a normal human condition, it is an aberation of the human condition. If we as a civilization choose to treat aberrant behavior as normal, then thats a decision that can be made by a majority of the citizens.

We are talking about morals of civilization and what our maker intended for us to do with our bodies.

Those who violate God's teachings, will have to answer for that at some point in time. If you don't believe in God, then I feel very sorry for you because your life is meaningless.

Homosexual is proving to be a very normal condition, that has been around for a long time.

And my life has no meaning because I am not a Christian? What gives you the right to make such a claim? Or the right to say what is natural for another human being?

Do you realize that men can physically/biologically get off through anal sex? While women cannot. If God created man, why did he only give men that capability?

You can believe in God without being a Christian, or following any religion. I never said you had to be a christian to believe in God.

men can also get off by screwing a goat, does that mean God condones it?

Why do people against homosexual rights always bring up animals? Is it in a handbook?
Do you realize the point I was making?

Your moral definitions, my little minions, do not control the country.

I will be your Super Hero. If anybody tries to make you marry someone of your own sex, call me, and I will fly to your rescue.

Religious kooks forced it on our money and forced it into the Pledge of Aligience.

the founders were religious kooks??? got any proof of that? the phrase "under God" was added in the 1950s I think, specifically which religious kooks forced congres to make that change?

This country is based on judeo christian principles, if that offends you, leave.

It was 52 or 56 I believe, when "under god" was added to the pledge. We were "red scaring" at the time.

so, you think that "under God" was added because we were paranoid about communists at the time? Hmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

possibly too much SCOTUS celebrating has confused you, wytchey.:eusa_whistle:

perversion has been around a long time, that is true

perversion is your opinion.

Should my opinions decide your rights? I bet you bitch about Gun rights too.

The emotionally ill of the far Christian right love talking about bestiality.

So many of them are latent perverts, wanting to hurts others sexually.

You can believe in God without being a Christian, or following any religion. I never said you had to be a christian to believe in God.

Does God condone you passing judgement on another person?

"so, you think that "under God" was added because we were paranoid about communists at the time?"

Of course.

"If you don't believe in God, then I feel very sorry for you because your life is meaningless. "

DAMN! What a downer. Sixty Eight years of a wonderful life, and suddenly, on June 26 at 10:30 AM on this message board, I discover that it is all been meaningless! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

my only issue with this is that the SCOTUS has told the voters of california that their votes mean nothing and that the all powerful judicial branch will make laws from now on.

The will of the people (twice voted against gay marriage) has become worthless, Welcome to the United dictatorship of America.

So...if the will of the people made gun ownership in CA illegal, you'd be cool with that?

Exactly...why in the world do people think they can take other people's rights away? Not like its bothering you at all...gay people are going to exist whether they have the right to marry or not...so let them marry...oh and traditional marriage is what 50-60% end in divorce? I mean give me a break.

Same sex marriage would never have been an issue if the people were not first conditioned to accept divorce. Why is the divorce rate so high? People are encouraged to divorce instead of stay together. They are encouraged to satisfy whims that marriage interferes with. They are bored, they want to go on vacation and don't want to go married. There are more trivial reasons to get divorced than substantial reasons. First the importance of marriage had to be sufficiently weakened before same sex marriage could be addressed.

Not at all.

The 30mm that don't like it are a dwindling the minority.

The 45 and younger demographics overwhelmingly support it.

The social traditionalist have not only lost these two vital battles, they have now lost the war.

You're SOOOO PROUD of the growing immorality aren't you Jake, so proud of mankind's continuous slide down the rim of the toilet.

Were you always this way, or was there a point in your life when you decided that perversion was a good thing?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tragically, they really are proud of the growing immorality in this country. They fight to take God of school and the child out of the home. They fight to take parents out of the child's life while fighting to have narcotics legalized.

Fighting to have narcotics legalized?
Immorality in this country? Should we use the church as a shining example of morals?

Why do people against homosexual rights always bring up animals? Is it in a handbook?

yes, I got your point, it was a weak one, but I got it, then I responded with an analogy that is right on point with your point.

Women can get off by mutual clit licking, does that mean God wanted them to spend their nights doing that?

Why don't we all have both kinds of sex organs? why are there men and women? why are their cows and bulls and studs and bitches?

perversion is perversion no matter how you package it and no matter how many courts condone it.

But, if a majority of the citizens want to make gay marriage equal to heterosexual marriage, then so be it. I am all for majority rules------oops, I guess we have to exclude the california prop 8 voters from that.

"so, you think that "under God" was added because we were paranoid about communists at the time?"

Of course.

My personal opinion is that there was a movement in the Christian community in the United States to claim that we (not Jews) are really God's chosen people.

So...if the will of the people made gun ownership in CA illegal, you'd be cool with that?

Exactly...why in the world do people think they can take other people's rights away? Not like its bothering you at all...gay people are going to exist whether they have the right to marry or not...so let them marry...oh and traditional marriage is what 50-60% end in divorce? I mean give me a break.

Same sex marriage would never have been an issue if the people were not first conditioned to accept divorce. Why is the divorce rate so high? People are encouraged to divorce instead of stay together. They are encouraged to satisfy whims that marriage interferes with. They are bored, they want to go on vacation and don't want to go married. There are more trivial reasons to get divorced than substantial reasons. First the importance of marriage had to be sufficiently weakened before same sex marriage could be addressed.

So....it's legalized divorce's fault. Perhaps you should write your Congressman to introduce a bill making legal divorce illegal.

It's very simple.

Gay marriages can now file federal income tax returns. A gay spouse can collect Social Security survivor's benefits. A gay federal employee's spouse can be covered by employer-sponsored health insurance. So forth and so on.

That's all this is, folks. Dogs will not be sleeping with cats, the Earth won't rotate backwards, water won't run uphill.

yes, I got your point, it was a weak one, but I got it, then I responded with an analogy that is right on point with your point.

Women can get off by mutual clit licking, does that mean God wanted them to spend their nights doing that?

Why don't we all have both kinds of sex organs? why are there men and women? why are their cows and bulls and studs and bitches?

perversion is perversion no matter how you package it and no matter how many courts condone it.

But, if a majority of the citizens want to make gay marriage equal to heterosexual marriage, then so be it. I am all for majority rules------oops, I guess we have to exclude the california prop 8 voters from that.

So if the majority voted to outlaw private ownership of guns, you'd be OK with that?
Or would you ask the courts to uphold the Constitution??????

Forum List

Back