Down goes DOMA!!

perversion has been around a long time, that is true

perversion is your opinion.

Should my opinions decide your rights? I bet you bitch about Gun rights too.

so then sexual attraction has nothing to do with procreation?

Name one person or animal conceived by gay intercourse

PS I'm not a religious person, just stating scientific facts.

Yes, perversion

and it's your right to do that IMO

Just don't lie

What then would be the difference in terms of "perversion" if I enjoyed getting off with another guy or if I enjoyed getting off with a female using birth control?

Unintended consequences: We may have an explosion of "convenience marriages" to qualify for government benefits way beyond the original intentions and presumptions of these programs.

Just another way marriage is destroyed because of the gay marriage push

Marriage is destroyed by people like Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Newt Gingrich, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, David Vitter, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, David Petraeus, John Edward, Eliot Spitzer, and Gary Hart.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

So...legal marriage requires procreation?

you are barking up the wrong tree honey.

I'm an atheist and ambivalent about this issue.

My major objection to gay marriage WAS ( past tense) that health benefits would skyrocket. A GOP friend that has gay cousins explained that because there are so few gays and not all would marry, it would not little effect on HB premiums.He also convinced me that gays just can't help themselves.

just don't lie about gay relations being biologically normal or gays not having equal rights
Just keep it behind closed doors.

PS if being gay is no big deal , why make a big deal out of it?

Reading this thread and the Abortion thread, I have realized many do not know what a democracy is, and that our country is a democratic republic, not a complete a democracy.. And for a very good reason.

That's half the story. I realize that you don't understand the Constitution or don't want to understand it. I'm sure you're like a kid in the candy store right now. But careful. Once the system is subverted, it eventually affects everyone. Enjoy your shallow victory now. It'll come back later though.

I actually understand the Constitution quite well, probably read and studied it more than you. Which is obvious by your post.

I support the right of American homosexuals to marry, because America isn't the Church.

However, I find the notion of homosexuality to be both disgusting and stomach-churning.

If a god does indeed exist, and isn't in favor of homosexuality as this nation is, I'll leave it to that god to sort it out in the end.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

What then would be the difference in terms of "perversion" if I enjoyed getting off with another guy or if I enjoyed getting off with a female using birth control?

sexual attraction exists for a reason dude

how anyone can be attracted to a member of the same sex is mystifying

PAY ATTENTION PEDOPHILES and POLYGAMISTS... the door is WIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN for you guys now... have at it.

Polygamy and pedophile are differences of kind not circumstances.

No correlation exists.

Oh now just hold on a minute here skippy... who are you to say WHO can marry WHO? Didn't this SCOTUS decision just say that wasn't anyone's business, and no one should be discriminated against?

Are you a pedophobe Jake? Or maybe a polygaphobe? Why do you HATE those people. Why are you being such a hypocrite, saying one sexual perversion is OK but another isn't?

You really should read the decision before making such asinine posts.

Unintended consequences: We may have an explosion of "convenience marriages" to qualify for government benefits way beyond the original intentions and presumptions of these programs.

Marriage is destroyed by people like Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Newt Gingrich, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, David Vitter, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, David Petraeus, John Edward, Eliot Spitzer, and Gary Hart.

those people violated their marriage vows, that is between them, their spouces, and God. The institution of man/woman marriage has been the foundation of civilization for centuries, now we are allowing 4% of our population to change that definition, and why? because we are afraid of offending anyone or hurting their feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

we have become a nation of ignorant pussies.

how, none of those douchebags effect me or my marriage

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

sexual attraction exists for a reason dude

how anyone can be attracted to a member of the same sex is mystifying

i assume you are not including hot lesbians here

perversion has been around a long time, that is true

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

So anyone who cannot procreate during marriage is perverted?
Your argument makes no sense.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

So...legal marriage requires procreation?

you are barking up the wrong tree honey.

I'm an atheist and ambivalent about this issue.

My major objection to gay marriage WAS ( past tense) that health benefits would skyrocket. A GOP friend that has gay cousins explained that because there are so few gays and not all would marry, it would not little effect on HB premiums.He also convinced me that gays just can't help themselves.

just don't lie about gay relations being biologically normal or gays not having equal rights
Just keep it behind closed doors.

PS if being gay is no big deal , why make a big deal out of it?

they make a big deal out of it because they want the government to mandate that you and I accept their lifestyle and call it normal. they want to shove their perversion in our faces and force us to smile and say its wonderful.

they are not about equality, they are about thought control and government mandates on what we are allowed to believe.

They did. Prop 8 was already ruled unconstitutional. By not hearing the case, marriage is "granted" in CA...by the lower court ruling.

you are comprehension challenged;

tjhey didn't make one remark as to the validity/legality or legal machinations by virtue of of prop 8, they said that they would not deal with it becasue there was no complainant they would recognize to argue the case in front of them......

Not arguing that, but by not hearing the case and since it was already ruled unconstitutional...it's over. Prop 8 is DONE.
What is done is the destruction of the will of the American voter!

Thanks for nothing SCROTUS. (Supreme Court Royals of The United States)

Oh, yes, and some little gems from the Declaration of Independence, referring to monarchy in general:

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

Last edited:
]

That is from 007.

More Christian hate? We are not the ones trying to push our values on others, or deny someone a right due to those values. Read some of the hateful comments posted by so called Christians in this thread.
When we respond to the hateful posts by Christians, it isn't the left being hateful. We are responding to the bigotry on the right.
Stop trying to pedal your lies.

except for the abomination part, quite accurate

Exactly my point.

Its hard to make the complaint about Christian hate, when the right agrees with hateful stereotypes and opinions.

I'm not a christian and all of a sudden science is hateful?

not an opinion

facts

Avatar is correct. Polygamy should now be defensible under the law and permitted. How that will shake things up here in the beehive state will be interesting.

I don't think so. One can point to negative effects upon young women AND young men, which justify state police power. Historically, same sex marriage was disfavored because we thought it somehow harmful to children, yet that was proven untrue.

And one cant point to negative effects from homosexual relationships? Heck, one could probably point to negative effects from hetrosexual relationships. People are involved. There are going to be negative effects.

Since the state sanctions heterosexual marriage, you would have to demonstrate allowing a homosexual marriage to file a federal income tax return would have deleterious effects which exceed those of heterosexual marriage tax returns.

Can you tell me what part of it DIDN'T? They are CONDONING sexual perversion by ALLOWING BENEFITS to be DERIVED from it.

They have just ADMITTED the court thinks HOMOSEXUALITY IS OK.

You stated, and I quote: "Didn't this SCOTUS decision JUST SAY that wasn't anyone's business, and no one should be discriminated against?"

Where in the SCOTUS decision does it say that, 007? You made the claim. Where does it say that?
This is no time for games... the court just decided that HOMOS are to get FULL MARRIAGE BENEFITS in the states that ALLOW HOMO marriage... they just STRUCK DOWN the DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT. So don't act cute and play games here.

THEY STRUCK DOWN THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT.

What fucking part of that do YOU want to DENY?

That opens the door for every other fucking PERVERT ON THE PLANET that wants to MARRY.

Wrong. Ipse dixit.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

So anyone who cannot procreate during marriage is perverted?
Your argument makes no sense.

biology makes no sense?

you are comprehension challenged;

tjhey didn't make one remark as to the validity/legality or legal machinations by virtue of of prop 8, they said that they would not deal with it becasue there was no complainant they would recognize to argue the case in front of them......

Not arguing that, but by not hearing the case and since it was already ruled unconstitutional...it's over. Prop 8 is DONE.
What is done is the destruction of the will of the American voter!

Thanks for nothing SCROTUS. (Supreme Court Royals of The United States)

So tell me, if the majority of voters in New York vote to ban the private ownership of guns, would you be OK with that?
Or would you want the courts to uphold the Constitution?

Or do you just want the courts to uphold the Constitution when you agree???

Forum List

Back