Down goes DOMA!!

you are comprehension challenged;

tjhey didn't make one remark as to the validity/legality or legal machinations by virtue of of prop 8, they said that they would not deal with it becasue there was no complainant they would recognize to argue the case in front of them......

Not arguing that, but by not hearing the case and since it was already ruled unconstitutional...it's over. Prop 8 is DONE.
What is done is the destruction of the will of the American voter!

Thanks for nothing SCROTUS. (Supreme Court Royals of The United States)

Tuff dat, freedombecki. This is over.

so then sexual attraction has nothing to do with procreation?

Name one person or animal conceived by gay intercourse

PS I'm not a religious person, just stating scientific facts.

Yes, perversion

and it's your right to do that IMO

Just don't lie

What then would be the difference in terms of "perversion" if I enjoyed getting off with another guy or if I enjoyed getting off with a female using birth control?

sexual attraction exists for a reason dude

how anyone can be attracted to a member of the same sex is mystifying

The human body was made to have sex, the fact that women have orgasms is proof we are sexual beings for other reasons other than procreating. Women do not have to have orgasms to procreate, if we did we wouldn't have over populations problems.
I need to look it up..but aren't dolphins the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure? Haven't they found dolphins to have same sex relations?

And I am glad you are not attracted to the same sex, your sexual orientation shouldn't decide the rights of others.

then it's not about love

It's BEEN about love since 1990, my friend. This is about equal rights, benefits, and protections that you automatically get if you marry someone of the opposite sex legally.

Of course....unless you wish to assert that heterosexual marriage isn't about love either.......?
So, no matter how you try to spin it, it's all about the Benjamins.

That is exactly what it is about. The bigots want to keep all the government cash and prizes for themselves. They actually have the nerve to say gays want something SPECIAL when it is the bigots who want to keep all the privileges to themselves.

All these faux right wingers love government gifts when THEY receive them, but can't stand the idea of people they hate getting them.

Their hypocrisy is in full bloom today.

Last edited:
Not arguing that, but by not hearing the case and since it was already ruled unconstitutional...it's over. Prop 8 is DONE.

So tell me, if the majority of voters in New York vote to ban the private ownership of guns, would you be OK with that?
Or would you want the courts to uphold the Constitution?

Or do you just want the courts to uphold the Constitution when you agree???

Again, the worlds "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is directly in the document.

Show me "THE RIGHT TO MARRY SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" then you can make the comparison.

If they are off topic, good. I hope they are followed up by PMs warning trolls to stop.

We need to stay on topic.

It's about making the concept of marriage so elastic that the institution becomes meaningless.

So tell me, if the majority of voters in New York vote to ban the private ownership of guns, would you be OK with that?

the majority of the voters in Ny are going to send cuomo packing next year

Homosexual is proving to be a very normal condition, that has been around for a long time.

And my life has no meaning because I am not a Christian? What gives you the right to make such a claim? Or the right to say what is natural for another human being?

Do you realize that men can physically/biologically get off through anal sex? While women cannot. If God created man, why did he only give men that capability?

You can believe in God without being a Christian, or following any religion. I never said you had to be a christian to believe in God.

men can also get off by screwing a goat, does that mean God condones it?

Does God condone you passing judgement on another person?

When you are part of a political party, don't you work by passing judgement on other people's beliefs? Yeah, uh-huh.

Chicago, DC, and other cities and counties have already done that. Will you line up to challenge those laws?

then it's not about love

It's BEEN about love since 1990, my friend. This is about equal rights, benefits, and protections that you automatically get if you marry someone of the opposite sex legally.

Of course....unless you wish to assert that heterosexual marriage isn't about love either.......?

you always had equal rights honey, now you are biting off more than you can chew.

Those benefits include divorce and being in a relationship with someone that doesn't pull their weight.

Not pulling their weight will not mean a damned in divorce court either.

Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Run for the hills you fools

My, my, my. And here I thought you guys held the institution of marriage as sacred. But look at you going on about what a giant pain in the ass it is!

you always had equal rights honey, now you are biting off more than you can chew.

Those benefits include divorce and being in a relationship with someone that doesn't pull their weight.

Simply not true.

And I would hate to think you are making some kind of veiled threat towards gay couples. I'm sure you aren't, right?

gays could always marry
gays could always serve in the military
gays could always practice their peculiar habits

Marriage is not the great benefit you imagine. I think I have already stated a few reasons why..

Trust me, you are better off in a domestic partnership.

fools rush in.

A "domestic partner" can't get health insurance from their spouse's employer, fool.

A "domestic partner" can't get Social Security survivor benefits, fool.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

So anyone who cannot procreate during marriage is perverted?
Your argument makes no sense.

biology makes no sense?

You position is not biologically sound. You claim if sex doesn't result in procreation, it is "perverted". That would mean that a man shooting blanks (while having sex with his female wife) is "perverted." That's an absurd position.

Simply not true.

And I would hate to think you are making some kind of veiled threat towards gay couples. I'm sure you aren't, right?

gays could always marry
gays could always serve in the military
gays could always practice their peculiar habits

Marriage is not the great benefit you imagine. I think I have already stated a few reasons why..

Trust me, you are better off in a domestic partnership.

fools rush in.

A "domestic partner" can't get health insurance from their spouse's employer, fool.

A "domestic partner" can't get Social Security survivor benefits, fool.

or file a joint income tax return ... or make healthcare decisions ...

So, no matter how you try to spin it, it's all about the Benjamins.

That is exactly what it is about. The bigots want to keep all the government cash and prizes for themselves. They actually have the nerve to say gays want something SPECIAL when it is the bigots who want to keep all the privileges to themselves.

All these faux right wingers love government gifts when THEY receive them, but can't stand the idea of people they hate getting them.

Their hypocrisy is in full bloom today.
The fags can get all the benefits without the cover of "marriage"....they insist on marriage to achieve debasement of the institution and rub their anal activities on society.

perversion has been around a long time, that is true

perversion is your opinion.

Should my opinions decide your rights? I bet you bitch about Gun rights too.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

I guess you are unaware you don't have to have kids to file a married tax return. I guess you are unaware you don't have to have children to collect Social Security survivor's benefits. I guess you are unaware you don't have to have kids to have health insurance from your spouse's employer.

Don't be inventing requirements or intentions that do not exist to support your lame arguments.

Correct me if I'm wrong here - but did not Justice Roberts cast the final ruling for Obamacare in which he stated "elections have consequences" and that it was not the responsibility of the Supreme Court to "rescue people from their own mistakes in electing Obama"? And that was a law NOT passed by the people, but by representatives and at the federal level where the Supreme Court actually has jurisdiction.

But now, when citizens at the state level pass a law, why isn't the Supreme Court saying "elections have consequences" to the radical homosexual wing?

I get what you're saying and, at it's core, you are 100% correct. However, here is the rub. Washington DC (and most state governments) are ruled by ATTORNEYS. One branch (legislative) passes a law absolutely knowing, without doubt, that it will be challenged in the courts. That is a foregone conclusion. However, it provides "cover" for those lawmakers who insist on remaining in DC for the rest of their miserable lives.

99% of the time, a bill is passed (whenever the jerks can get off their asses and vote) and it begins the long arduous process of making it's way either through (a) challenges by the scum attorneys who work IN Congress or (B) Scum attorneys who work at the local level (to include the ACLU) to tear down the laws that have been "passed".

It's a circle jerk intended (I believe) to keep attorneys in business. This is the ultimate outcome when our nation is pushing some 5,000 "lawyers" out of school each year. Got to keep these assholes in business, you know......

Last edited:
perversion is your opinion.

Should my opinions decide your rights? I bet you bitch about Gun rights too.

Yes, perversion

Just don't lie

I guess you are unaware you don't have to have kids to file a married tax return. I guess you are unaware you don't have to have children to collect Social Security survivor's benefits. I guess you are unaware you don't have to have kids to have health insurance from your spouse's employer.

Don't be inventing requirements or intentions that do not exist to support your lame arguments.

My mom is perverted under his eyes. She couldn't have children with first and second husband, thus why I have two adopted brothers.

You can believe in God without being a Christian, or following any religion. I never said you had to be a christian to believe in God.

men can also get off by screwing a goat, does that mean God condones it?

Does God condone you passing judgement on another person?

When you are part of a political party, don't you work by passing judgement on other people's beliefs? Yeah, uh-huh.

Is that your way of saying "Party before God?"

That's fine - that is your right. But don't try to claim you are defending "God's Law" when you are just toeing the party line.

My, my, my. And here I thought you guys held the institution of marriage as sacred. But look at you going on about what a giant pain in the ass it is!

lol

just keeping it real ;)

Forum List

Back