Down goes DOMA!!

Wonder why so many people who claim to be defending "God's Law" do it with so much hate, name-calling, and vulgarity??????

You got a problem with a homo being called a homo?

Sorry... not good with GAY... there's in NOTHING HAPPY OR GAY about homos. I don't play political correctness games.

Now go snivel somewhere else.

oh it goes well beyond that. For example:

This is no time for games... the court just decided that HOMOS are to get FULL MARRIAGE BENEFITS in the states that ALLOW HOMO marriage... they just STRUCK DOWN the DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT. So don't act cute and play games here.

THEY STRUCK DOWN THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT.

What fucking part of that do YOU want to DENY?

That opens the door for every other fucking PERVERT ON THE PLANET that wants to MARRY.

Multiple similar hateful vulgar posts. I think I'll look elsewhere for my "spiritual guidance" if it's all the same to you.

That you don't agree is immaterial.

you said that marriage is a civil right. I want you to show me where any US document defines marriage as a civil right under law. remember courts cannot make law, only interpret it.

Loving so interpreted it. You don't like it? No one cares, Redfish.

Loving was a court ruling, not a law. show me a law that defines marriage as a civil right. you can't, anymore than you can find a law that says that eating is a civil right.

life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are generalizations, marriage and eating are specific.

marriage is an act that is sanctioned by state governments and churches, it is not a federal civil right.

Since when was it natural for two men to stick each other COCKS UP THEIR ASS? Clue: it's not. It's unnatural, it's disgusting, it's perverted, it's a mental illness, and it's an abomination in the eyes of God.

One, it's not your business.

Two, don't do it if such offends you. It does not excite me, so I won't do it.

Now, go away.

One, it is my business because the homos are always FORCING IT ON EVERYONE DEMANDING SPECIAL TREATMENT that are in stark contrast to NATURE AND GOD.

Two, you support sodomy, therefore you are a sick fuck.

Now go fuck yourself.

And what special treatment are homos demanding?

This claim is supreme irony. You are the one who wants to keep the government cash and prizes to yourself. You are the one who wants special treatment. We heteros have been getting these cash and prizes for so long you don't even realize how special we have been treated all this time. Now that someone else wants THE SAME gifts from the government you have been receiving all this time, you start whining and wanting to keep it all for yourself.

gays could always marry
gays could always serve in the military
gays could always practice their peculiar habits

Marriage is not the great benefit you imagine. I think I have already stated a few reasons why..

Trust me, you are better off in a domestic partnership.

fools rush in.

A "domestic partner" can't get health insurance from their spouse's employer, fool.

A "domestic partner" can't get Social Security survivor benefits, fool.

and your spouse can take half or more of your benefits jackazz

Then you better be very careful who you marry. I'm sure the two fags next door will have absolutely no influence on that choice or the outcome.

sexual attraction exists for a reason dude

how anyone can be attracted to a member of the same sex is mystifying

The human body was made to have sex, the fact that women have orgasms is proof we are sexual beings for other reasons other than procreating. Women do not have to have orgasms to procreate, if we did we wouldn't have over populations problems.
I need to look it up..but aren't dolphins the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure? Haven't they found dolphins to have same sex relations?

And I am glad you are not attracted to the same sex, your sexual orientation shouldn't decide the rights of others.

it's about sexual attraction and no you have not yet proven gay "sex' has produced anything but a stain on a sheet.

why is it that someone that disagrees with you is hateful?

why isn't it the other way around?

Go ahead, munch all the carpet you want, just don't expect everyone to believe your justifications that it's "normal"

It's not

This is not about "normal". Bigots get really fixated on "normal".

Do you not understand what "equality" means? Look it up. You won't find "normal" anywhere in the definition.

It's amazing how ignorant of simple American legal and Constitutional principles some people are.

Last edited:

You see? The Muslims the faux right hates so much have more in common with you than you think!

which religions condone gay marriage? catholics? no. protestants? no. Hindus" no. shinto? no. buddist? no. islam? no. Jewish? no. do you think these religions object to homosexuality just to be mean to gays? or to politically incorrect?

Immaterial to the law.

Redfish, you don't get to set the standards. This is over.

I don't want to. I just want the country to follow the standards and rules set up in our founding documents.

if you want to rewrite the constitution, call for a constitutional convention. but until then, follow the document.

YOU made the claim that marriage is a civil right, either back up that claim or admit that you were talking out of your ass.

A "domestic partner" can't get health insurance from their spouse's employer, fool.

A "domestic partner" can't get Social Security survivor benefits, fool.

and your spouse can take half or more of your benefits jackazz

Then you better be very careful who you marry. I'm sure the two fags next door will have absolutely no influence on that choice or the outcome.

it matters not who I marry.

the law is the law fool

You see? The Muslims the faux right hates so much have more in common with you than you think!

which religions condone gay marriage? catholics? no. protestants? no. Hindus" no. shinto? no. buddist? no. islam? no. Jewish? no. do you think these religions object to homosexuality just to be mean to gays? or to politically incorrect?

Immaterial to the law.

right, there is no law that makes gay marriage legal at the federal level. there is nothing in any federal statute that makes marriage a civil right that is to be applied equally to gays and straights. you are FOS on this topic, you might be smart to leave now and avoid more embarassment

As a taxpayer - I am personally startled that I have to pay blood test/treatments for ass fuckers

I'm perfectly copacetic with this as I support equal protection under the law. If gays want to marry (and pay the enormous marriage penalty - not sure they all realize this), that's fine with me. Our society spends way to much energy on this issue at the expense of major issues such as the ever growing expanse of government (and the resulting corruption), our poor economy, high unemployment, Obama's disastrous national defense policy....
I greatly respect equanimity, but I think court costs will go through the roof once those who sift money from frivolous lawsuits go into full swing with this ruling.

All you have to do now is say "frivolous" to a gay, and it will be far easier for him or her to absolutely sue your pants off for discrimination.

If you think lawsuits have been kawhacko up to now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

care to cite the language in the constitution that makes it such?

That you don't agree is immaterial.

you said that marriage is a civil right. I want you to show me where any US document defines marriage as a civil right under law. remember courts cannot make law, only interpret it.

Wow. You are asking for enumerated rights before you recognize them!

Are you not from America?

Redfish, you don't get to set the standards. This is over.

I don't want to. I just want the country to follow the standards and rules set up in our founding documents.

if you want to rewrite the constitution, call for a constitutional convention. but until then, follow the document.

YOU made the claim that marriage is a civil right, either back up that claim or admit that you were talking out of your ass.

Couldn't agree more. That has been the left's response to pretty much everything - it is a "civil" right. They learned that from the 60s. It is bullshit.

Marriage has never been a "civil right" anymore than "homosexuality" has been a "civil right". The left uses terms like this to evoke sympathy for their latest "cause".

If I remember correctly, from my days at University, "Marriage" was something started by the Catholic Church in order to increase their "tax base" on the populace. It really was that simple. Now, I may not have the "how to's and the wherefores" correct, but if memory serves, that is where the idea of "marriage" as a "civil function" that involved the government.

The human body was made to have sex, the fact that women have orgasms is proof we are sexual beings for other reasons other than procreating. Women do not have to have orgasms to procreate, if we did we wouldn't have over populations problems.
I need to look it up..but aren't dolphins the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure? Haven't they found dolphins to have same sex relations?

And I am glad you are not attracted to the same sex, your sexual orientation shouldn't decide the rights of others.

it's about sexual attraction and no you have not yet proven gay "sex' has produced anything but a stain on a sheet.

why is it that someone that disagrees with you is hateful?

why isn't it the other way around?

Go ahead, munch all the carpet you want, just don't expect everyone to believe your justifications that it's "normal"

It's not

This is not about "normal". Bigots get really fixated on "normal".

Do you not understand what "equality" means? Look it up. You won't find "normal" anywhere in the definition.

It's amazing how ignorant of simple American legal and Constitutional principles some people are.

biology proves your point indefensible, but go ahead and pretend

btw, homos are and have always been equal

Fear, the right's only weapon, will be hard to maintain now. It's the beginning of the end of the bigotry toward gay people. Thank God.
Fear? Fear? FEAR????

You don't think murdering 40 million Americans shortly before birth that taxpayers are now liable to pay for with the Roe V. Wade ruling is something to fear having happen all over again?

What are you going to do when 500,000 men demand uteruses and free surgical installation through bench legislation and Obamacare, poof it off on Republican stubbornness?

The lawsuits will bury us if the stench doesn't.

Episcopal Church, yes.

Presbyterian Church (USA), yes.

United Church in Christ, yes.

Reconstructionist Jews, yes.

Reform Jews, yes.

Conservative Jews, yes.

Only Orthodox Jews are opposed to same sex marriage.

And there are LGBT-friendly mosques throughout the country.

And more than half of all white Catholics and Protestants polled are okay with gay marriage.

Keep working hard on that confirmation bias which believes all religions oppose gay marriage!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back