Down goes DOMA!!

Funny....got a call from an old friend of mine last evening. Retired Sergeant Major. His kid just turned down an appointment to the Naval Academy. I asked him why the hell would he do that? His Dad tells me that he went for a visit and after reading the list of "Do's and Don'ts" concerning other Midshipmen, he decided he couldn't go there.

Apparently, if you see gays engaging in open displays of affection, you are allowed to say nothing.

If you see a male and female Midshipmen engaging in open acts of affection and DO NOT report it, it is an honors violation and you are subject to immediate expulsion.

Welcome to our new, improved Military. God, I'm glad I retired when I did. They would have most assuredly Court-Martialed my black ass......

I call bullshit!

Me too. I really doubt Randall was ever more than a hourly wage worker...

Isn't it strange how all of these guys who are supposedly in their 50-70's have Family Guy avatars, know how to cut and paste photographs, use phrases like "pwned"....

My supervisor has trouble selecting a network printer from a list--our printers are named things like "Atrium Printer Rm 2016". He can't figure it out...he's in his late 40's. I really doubt many have done the things they claim. This guy especially.

You "doubt" that I was ever more than "hourly wage worker"....well isn't that white of you. I was using computers before XXXXXXXXXX. I started out in the middle 70s and have been using them ever since. I turned 68 in March of this year.

You are right about one thing though dyke. I WAS an hourly worker for 22 years AFTER I retired from the Army and I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut, Darlin, that I made more per hour than you have ever dreamed of making. My Wife, additionally is an hourly worker. She holds a MSN in Nursing and runs the Pediatric Unit at the local Hospital. She makes $53 per hour.

How much they pay at the local KMart, Sugar britches?

Now, you can you resume your celebration of all things "Perverse".

Good day, dyke.

No Family. -Intense.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are on the conflation train, you should get off before the wreck.

Oh? How so? If being against gays marrying isn't bigoted, being against interracial marriage also must not be, right?

help Bodecea, shes gonna need it...explain the equivalence....

The equivalence?

I've asked a simple question....

Third time now....

Is it racist or not to be against interracial marriage?

Surely you have answered by now....have I missed it?

Oh? How so? If being against gays marrying isn't bigoted, being against interracial marriage also must not be, right?

The equivalence?

Third time now....

you and seawytch need to get off the conflation train, you asked me a question- I don't believe there is an equivalence, so, I asked you to explain it to me.....

Clinton signed DOMA into law. He deserved to be impeached.

uhmmm, not according to a few folks here, he needed to get re-elected so alls forgiven......:doubt:

I believe he WAS reelected. Correct? :D

right, I get that, I voted for him the second time round, its been established he won...,,,,,,are we clear on that? :rolleyes:

the point is- the ends justify the means ( and the means was never certain and took 17 years, so far, but I guess what the hell, all those folks that wanted to get married say, 10 years ago are just collateral damage eh?) or, maybe better put is, as I said, you'd sell your integrity to a political party.... you sound proud...:doubt:

The equivalence?

Third time now....

you and seawytch need to get off the conflation train, you asked me a question- I don't believe there is an equivalence, so, I asked you to explain it to me.....

You don't think there is an equivalence in discrimination? It sounds like you need to tell us how they aren't.

The equivalence?

Third time now....

You don't think there is an equivalence in discrimination? It sounds like you need to tell us how they aren't.

:lol: nice try........well not really, you set up the corollary, you need to prove it.......the topic is doma.

If you can't just say so......

The equivalence?

Third time now....

Is it wrong to tell someone they can't marry who they want?

I mean anyone?

My beef has always been that if you want true equality then you have to allow anyone to marry whomever they want regardless of the circumstances.

Forum List

Back