Down goes DOMA!!

I like, really like, freedombeck, but she does not see a whole picture.

I so hope all of her family in the military remain safe and come home that way.

Gay people have been paying into Social Security all their lives, just like you and me.

And yet they have not been allowed to collect their FULL benefits like you and I can.

You have a lot of nerve bitching about them now being allowed the SAME YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING.
Tough bananas. Last time I looked at the Bill of Rights, I had the right to say what I thought.

Trust me. If the very same people that have won a victory today have their way...not for much longer.
If that happens, they'll have too much trouble living by their own rules. Of course, that was never a problem for BillHillary Clinton. *sigh*

Gay people have been paying into Social Security all their lives, just like you and me.

And yet they have not been allowed to collect their FULL benefits like you and I can.

You have a lot of nerve bitching about them now being allowed the SAME YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING.
Tough bananas. Last time I looked at the Bill of Rights, I had the right to say what I thought.

"tough banannas"? :eusa_eh: ever heard of equal protection? You have enough hate in you for 3 people :( :fu:
Doin' the Freudian Stage II hand jive again, Dot Commie? You have enough frustration in you for 3 people.

/snicker

Last edited:
freedombecki, you are but one of many of us. Our freedoms depend on keeping us all free as much as possible. You have no more right in that sense than anyone else. If the majority makes a decision you don't like but it does not affect your minority rights, well, guess what: the law binds you to it.

Actually it is very natural, which is proven by nature.

And your post is sinful, if we are going on what God says.

Do you have tattoos 007?

homosexuality is not a normal human condition, it is an aberation of the human condition. If we as a civilization choose to treat aberrant behavior as normal, then thats a decision that can be made by a majority of the citizens.

We are talking about morals of civilization and what our maker intended for us to do with our bodies.

Those who violate God's teachings, will have to answer for that at some point in time. If you don't believe in God, then I feel very sorry for you because your life is meaningless.

Homosexual is proving to be a very normal condition, that has been around for a long time.

And my life has no meaning because I am not a Christian? What gives you the right to make such a claim? Or the right to say what is natural for another human being?

Do you realize that men can physically/biologically get off through anal sex? While women cannot. If God created man, why did he only give men that capability?
Who says women cant get of with anal sex ?? you have been missing something
homosexual activity men inserting the penis in another mans anus, women licking another womans vagina , is deviant .. does,nt mean it should NOT be allowed , its personal behavour like lots of other deviant practices example water sports ,spanking ,s/m its no body else business . cus its been around for a long time dont make it normal , killing another human being has been around a long time is that normal ?

Last edited:
freedombecki, you are but one of many of us. Our freedoms depend on keeping us all free as much as possible. You have no more right in that sense than anyone else. If the majority makes a decision you don't like but it does not affect your minority rights, well, guess what: the law binds you to it.
And you always been saying more than you think for how many years, JakeStarkey? :lol: :lol: :lol:

^that. Liberty and equal treatment under the law is for everyone becki!!!

homosexuality is not a normal human condition, it is an aberation of the human condition. If we as a civilization choose to treat aberrant behavior as normal, then thats a decision that can be made by a majority of the citizens.

We are talking about morals of civilization and what our maker intended for us to do with our bodies.

Those who violate God's teachings, will have to answer for that at some point in time. If you don't believe in God, then I feel very sorry for you because your life is meaningless.

Homosexual is proving to be a very normal condition, that has been around for a long time.

And my life has no meaning because I am not a Christian? What gives you the right to make such a claim? Or the right to say what is natural for another human being?

Do you realize that men can physically/biologically get off through anal sex? While women cannot. If God created man, why did he only give men that capability?
homosexual activity men inserting the penis in another mans anus, women licking another womans vagina , is deviant .. does,nt mean it should NOT be allowed , its personal behavour like lots of other deviant practices example water sports ,spanking ,s/m its no body else business . cus its been around for a long time dont make it normal , killing another human being has been around a long time is that normal ?

Yo Vern, some clarifications are in order

If "A" CONSENTS to having "B" stick something up his ass/vagina there is no harm done

If "A" CONSENTS to "B" killing him (assisted suicide a la Kevorkian - no harm done

But if there is no consent - if the individuals are not a WILLING PARTICIPANTS a crime has occurred.

If "A" CONSENTS to having "B" stick something up his ass/vagina there is no harm done

If "A" CONSENTS to "B" to killing him (assisted suicide a la Kevorkian - no harm done

But if there is no consent - if the individuals are not a WILLING PARTICIPANTS a crime has occurred.

^ another RWr who likes to focus on "gay" sex (even tho straights do it too).

If "A" CONSENTS to "B" to killing him (assisted suicide a la Kevorkian - no harm done

^ another RWr who likes to focus on "gay" sex (even tho straights do it too).

RW'er w/ 200 rep on THIS BOARD TOO? :rofl:

You don't think there is an equivalence in discrimination? It sounds like you need to tell us how they aren't.

:lol: nice try........well not really, you set up the corollary, you need to prove it.......the topic is doma.

If you can't just say so......

Me:

Against interracial marriage = bigot
Against same sex marriage = bigot

You:

Against same sex marriage = not a bigot

It is you will have to explain how one is bigotry and the other is not.

that post explains no equivalence, you want to ask a leading question with a ready made answer according to you, but you apparently cannot relate why.....

Oh and I never answered, stop putting words into my mouth, thats dishonest.

:lol: nice try........well not really, you set up the corollary, you need to prove it.......the topic is doma.

Me:

You:

that post explains no equivalence, you want to ask a leading question with a ready made answer according to you, but you apparently cannot relate why.....

Which Bod clarified and I agreed, you never said being against interracial marriage is bigotry. Is it?

Me:

You:

Has Trajan committed to saying that being against interracial marriage is bigotry yet? I've not seen it.

Me:

You:

Has Trajan committed to saying that being against interracial marriage is bigotry yet? I've not seen it.

Good point. He just said we were conflating the two. Interesting.

I have said neither, I am waiting for an answer explaining the corollary you and seawytch created.

There is no conflation.

Bigotry is bigotry whether it be race or it be orientation.

If the religious right declares war against American culture, then the younger generations coming to power will isolate it, without influence or reputation.

why? and how?

oh and-

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Me:

You:

Which Bod clarified and I agreed, you never said being against interracial marriage is bigotry. Is it?

:lol: stop trying to lead me, it won't work.

again-

Forum List

Back