🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Down-played by the Media? 'Organized Religion' Taergeted in Oregon Shooting...

You should ask that to the retard who started this thread and the idiots who agree with him.

I base it on the FACT that eye-witnesses report the shooter demanded his victims identify their religion, that those who refused to answer were shot in the leg / body, and that those who identified themselves as Christians were shot in the head.

I guess I could choose to believe YOU, who was NOT there and who obviously hasn't seen the MANY reports of this coming out, but I would rather trust the eye-witnesses, the police who have taken their statements, and the reporters who have been covering this story. I will agree with you that the investigation is on-going, and I do not doubt that more will be reported. If these statements / reports are found to be un-true at a later time, then so be it. The initial reports, however, are disturbing...to most normal people.

I also base this post on several news stories that have chosen to 'cherry-pick' (it SEEMS) the words 'on-line religion' and 'organized religion' from pieces of things/reports they have found on which to report this story while seemingly ignoring the eye-witness accounts of the shooter specifically targeting Christians.

Much like Obama, without having hardly ANY information, it SEEMS, you are willing to personally attack and insult people as part of your own agenda or to support your own personal bias / beliefs. Good luck with that. Seems like we will just have to agree to disagree....God bless, and have a great day!

Yeah, it's been so downplayed that every single media outlet in the country reported about it :rolleyes:
CNN is downplaying it saying they don't know if he targeted Christians.
More likely they're just not trumping it up as the most important thing about this tragedy like you want them to.
On what do you base your incredibly stupid speculation?
You should ask that to the retard who started this thread and the idiots who agree with him.
No I'm asking you because you obviously don't have an answer.
Fact: CNN reported that the shooter asked people their religion

Opinion: CNN is waging war on Christianity; they are downplaying this

Your move retard

I base it on the FACT that eye-witnesses report the shooter demanded his victims identify their religion, that those who refused to answer were shot in the leg / body, and that those who identified themselves as Christians were shot in the head.

I guess I could choose to believe YOU, who was NOT there and who obviously haven't seen the MANY reports of this coming out, but I would rather trust the eye-witnesses, the police who have taken their statements, and the reporters who have been covering this story. I will agree with you that the investigation is on-going and I do not doubt that more will be reported. If these statements / reports are found to be un-true at a later time, then so be it. The initial reports, however, are disturbing...to most normal people.

I also base this post on several news stories who have chosen to 'cherry-pick' (it SEEMS) the words 'on-line religion' and 'organized religion' from pieces of things/reports they have found to report this story while seemingly ignoring the eye-witness accounts of the shooter specifically targeting Christians.

Much like Obama, without having hardly ANY information you are willing to personally attack and insult people as part of your own agenda or to support your own personal bias / beliefs. Good luck with that. Seems like we will just have to agree to disagree....God bless, and have a great day!
Your claim of "downplaying" by the media is complete bullshit. That's what this thread is actually about.

You all celebrated when the crane fell in Mecca. Should I link to that thread?

YOU LIE!

You REALLY should stick to speaking for YOURSELF because you absolutely SUCK at speaking for me or others!

More likely they're just not trumping it up as the most important thing about this tragedy like you want them to.
On what do you base your incredibly stupid speculation?
No I'm asking you because you obviously don't have an answer.
Fact: CNN reported that the shooter asked people their religion

Opinion: CNN is waging war on Christianity; they are downplaying this

Your move retard
War on Christianity? That's your characterization fuck wit.

Your claim of "downplaying" by the media is complete bullshit. That's what this thread is actually about.

Prove it's not...

I have cited several reports that are reporting now, despite eye-witness accounts of the targeting of Christians, that the shooter may have gone on this rampage because he hated 'organized religion'. If that were the case, why not simply kill anyone who was religious and not simply target Christians?

In the end, I think this sick PO$ mainly wanted attention and to be famous, which is what he also wrote on documents they found...

Wow, I really struck a nerve, didn't I? Seems like we may have another 'anti-religion' nut on our hands here?! 'smatter, Liminal, can't carry on an intelligent conversation / debate without personally attacking someone? (...obvious sign of being a Liberal :lmao:)

And can you READ or are you a product of Common Core? From the original post:
"As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design..."

THAT means it was a question, speculation, an APPEARANCE and NOT declared as a statement that this is what was happening!

Words actually MEAN something, Liminal. To Liberals it SEEMS like words are optional and only in a sentence for them to mis-interpret or to change any way they see fit. You went nuts and began cursing and personally attacking people based on a false interpretation YOU created by either ignoring or incorrectly reading the initial post! :eusa_clap: :laugh:

Last edited:
"
Kortney Moore, 18, said she saw the teacher of her Writing 115 class get shot in the head at the college’s Snyder Hall before the gunman started asking people to state their religion and opening fire, the city’s News-Review newspaper reported."
'The Shooter' singled out Christians for execution at UCC. He walked into the campus classroom, demanded his victims identify their religion, shot those who refused to answer in the legs / body, and shot those who admitted to being Christians in the head.
(** I refuse this insane, evil person's name because documents found said that he wanted to be famous and that while no one knew him after this everyone in the world would know him. So, I refuse to give him the satisfaction ,even after death. He is now to me just another nameless, faceless 'nut-job' that killed a bunch of innocent people.)

As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design. I have ready several such stories where the media is reporting that he 'hated religion on-line' and had a problem with (any) 'organized religion'.

This stems from an on-line profile of 'The Shooter' in which he lists 'organized religion' as one of his 'dislikes'.

Maybe I am reading too much into this...so far...but I, as most Americans do, recognize that there has been a 'War On Christians / Christianity' going on for a while and is escalating. This is especially evident now after this nut-job specifically targeted Christians for execution! This may be down-played by the media but will not be lost on Americans.
Yeah, it's been so downplayed that every single media outlet in the country reported about it :rolleyes:
If he'd targeted Muslims we'd sure hear about it.
Nice speculation. I can speculate too; if it had been muslims that were murdered you righties would be celebrating.
Yep. It's the Christian spirit of brotherly love, grace, humility and forgiveness. We are all God's children, as long as we are Christian.

Prove it's not...

I have cited several reports that are reporting now, despite eye-witness accounts of the targeting of Christians, that the shooter may have gone on this rampage because he hated 'organized religion'. If that were the case, why not simply kill anyone who was religious and not simply target Christians?

In the end, I think this sick PO$ mainly wanted attention and to be famous, which is what he also wrote on documents they found...
Why should I prove they are not downplaying, when it's YOUR thread and you haven't proven that they are?

:cuckoo:

Wow, I really struck a nerve, didn't I? Seems like we may have another 'anti-religion' nut on our hands here?! 'smatter, Liminal, can't carry on an intelligent conversation / debate without personally attacking someone? (...obvious sign of being a Liberal :lmao:)
You wouldn't know a liberal from your own asshole.

R.I.P. young Christians, additions to the butcher's bill that is the American gun culture...

Matthew 5:
9"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. 10"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Love your signature. :thup:

Here's a bunch of conservatives enjoying some deaths in Mecca:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NOT what you said the 1st time:

You all celebrated when the crane fell in Mecca. Should I link to that thread?

Nice try to CYA, though...FAIL!

Again, stick to speaking for YOURSELF instead of trying to speak for others, which you still SUCK at doing, and you won't have to backtrack in order to try to cover your own a$$!

And can you READ or are you a product of Common Core? From the original post:
"As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design..."

THAT means it was a question, speculation, an APPEARANCE and NOT declared as a statement that this is what was happening!

Words actually MEAN something, Liminal. To Liberals it SEEMS like words are optional and only in a sentence for them to mis-interpret or to change any way they see fit. You went nuts and began cursing and personally attacking people based on a false interpretation YOU created by either ignoring or incorrectly reading the initial post! :eusa_clap: :laugh:
Are you really this fucking stupid? I substantiated your point that the gunman targeted Christians. You really are just about as stupid as you can possibly be.

They havent talked to any of the victims. Help be get my head out with like, a link to something mroe than Liminals answer which was "according to me"
Now you are simply lying. You do that a lot.

Show that I'm lying by showing the link where they spoke with victims. I cant wait!
Are you really this stupid? Do actually believe you're making any kind of persuasive argument?

Do you think asking me questions deflects from the fact I've asked you 4 times to prove your lies and cant?
I can hardly wait to see the "facts" you use to substantiate your idiotic speculation.
12074782_540571029429191_7262112370574504680_n.jpg

Now you are simply lying. You do that a lot.

Show that I'm lying by showing the link where they spoke with victims. I cant wait!
Are you really this stupid? Do actually believe you're making any kind of persuasive argument?

Do you think asking me questions deflects from the fact I've asked you 4 times to prove your lies and cant?
I can hardly wait to see the "facts" you use to substantiate your idiotic speculation.
12074782_540571029429191_7262112370574504680_n.jpg
You atheists cocksuckers are almost as bright as fundamentalist Christians.

Forum List

Back