🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Down-played by the Media? 'Organized Religion' Taergeted in Oregon Shooting...

The part that makes this a hate crime against Christians.
Hey, hold on, you're forgetting the rules.

If he had targeted Muslims, it would be a "vicious anti-Muslim hate crime". If he targeted Christians, "he's a gun nut".

We'll know what actually happened for sure pretty soon now.

Last edited:
Apparently, he shot both christians and non-christians.

Non-christians were shot in the leg, christians in the head.

And no, it has not been "downplayed" in the media. Its ridiculous to say so.

No, he murdered christians and did not murder non christians. You cant whitewash it with your semantics.

According to......

.....the victims. Keep your head buried, CC.

They havent talked to any of the victims. Help be get my head out with like, a link to something mroe than Liminals answer which was "according to me"
Argue with CNN dumbshit.
Umpqua College gunman apparently targeted Christians - CNN.com

No, he murdered christians and did not murder non christians. You cant whitewash it with your semantics.

According to......

They havent talked to any of the victims. Help be get my head out with like, a link to something mroe than Liminals answer which was "according to me"
Argue with CNN dumbshit.

Do you know what the word APPARENTLY means here?

R.I.P. young Christians, additions to the butcher's bill that is the American gun culture...

Matthew 5:
9"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. 10"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

According to......

Now you are simply lying. You do that a lot.

Show that I'm lying by showing the link where they spoke with victims. I cant wait!

According to......

Argue with CNN dumbshit.

Do you know what the word APPARENTLY means here?
Perhaps you'd like to define it for me professor.

If Dylann Roof wasn't a rightwing terrorist, how can you call this guy an anti-Christian terrorist?

According to......

Show that I'm lying by showing the link where they spoke with victims. I cant wait!
Are you really this stupid? Do actually believe you're making any kind of persuasive argument?

Downplayed by the media? MSNBC has mentioned the religion angle a hundred times.

The man was nuts and besides being a registered Republican he was preoccupied with the IRA (according to CNN) The religion thing goes nowhere because it appears he targeted Christians out of a dislike for them and no other motive. But hey, this is just one day out and there is much to be learned

The rightwing propaganda machine will only go with the truth here if it happens to like the truth.

Otherwise the RW'ers will write their own story, as they always do.

According to......

Are you really this stupid? Do actually believe you're making any kind of persuasive argument?

Do you think asking me questions deflects from the fact I've asked you 4 times to prove your lies and cant?

'The Shooter' singled out Christians for execution at UCC. He walked into the campus classroom, demanded his victims identify their religion, shot those who refused to answer in the legs / body, and shot those who admitted to being Christians in the head.
(** I refuse this insane, evil person's name because documents found said that he wanted to be famous and that while no one knew him after this everyone in the world would know him. So, I refuse to give him the satisfaction ,even after death. He is now to me just another nameless, faceless 'nut-job' that killed a bunch of innocent people.)

As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design. I have ready several such stories where the media is reporting that he 'hated religion on-line' and had a problem with (any) 'organized religion'.

This stems from an on-line profile of 'The Shooter' in which he lists 'organized religion' as one of his 'dislikes'.

Maybe I am reading too much into this...so far...but I, as most Americans do, recognize that there has been a 'War On Christians / Christianity' going on for a while and is escalating. This is especially evident now after this nut-job specifically targeted Christians for execution! This may be down-played by the media but will not be lost on Americans.
Yeah, it's been so downplayed that every single media outlet in the country reported about it :rolleyes:
CNN is downplaying it saying they don't know if he targeted Christians.
More likely they're just not trumping it up as the most important thing about this tragedy like you want them to.
On what do you base your incredibly stupid speculation?
You should ask that to the retard who started this thread and the idiots who agree with him.

Do you think asking me questions deflects from the fact I've asked you 4 times to prove your lies and cant?
I can hardly wait to see the "facts" you use to substantiate your idiotic speculation.

'The Shooter' singled out Christians for execution at UCC. He walked into the campus classroom, demanded his victims identify their religion, shot those who refused to answer in the legs / body, and shot those who admitted to being Christians in the head.
(** I refuse this insane, evil person's name because documents found said that he wanted to be famous and that while no one knew him after this everyone in the world would know him. So, I refuse to give him the satisfaction ,even after death. He is now to me just another nameless, faceless 'nut-job' that killed a bunch of innocent people.)

As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design. I have ready several such stories where the media is reporting that he 'hated religion on-line' and had a problem with (any) 'organized religion'.

This stems from an on-line profile of 'The Shooter' in which he lists 'organized religion' as one of his 'dislikes'.

Maybe I am reading too much into this...so far...but I, as most Americans do, recognize that there has been a 'War On Christians / Christianity' going on for a while and is escalating. This is especially evident now after this nut-job specifically targeted Christians for execution! This may be down-played by the media but will not be lost on Americans.
Yeah, it's been so downplayed that every single media outlet in the country reported about it :rolleyes:
CNN is downplaying it saying they don't know if he targeted Christians.
More likely they're just not trumping it up as the most important thing about this tragedy like you want them to.
On what do you base your incredibly stupid speculation?
You should ask that to the retard who started this thread and the idiots who agree with him.
No I'm asking you because you obviously don't have an answer.

Forum List

Back