🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

S&P chilling above 5500!

So, someone that is employed by the Govt is whining about my military pension.

If that does not take the cake....and his teachers pension will likely be far better than my military one based on what my sister is receiving.
That is correct.

Teacher Pensions vary a lot from State to State.

China would gain a huge economic advantage if they could take over Taiwan, something they are in dire need of.

It would also give China even more power a control in the region, something most people realize is not a good thing...you on the other hand are oblivious...as is your MO.
I’m not in that region.

Remember, your claim is that it would be as bad for the US as for Taiwan if China took over Taiwan. You have sad nothing to support that.

So, someone that is employed by the Govt is whining about my military pension.
Not whining, just pointing out that you have always been insulated from the economic misery your party inflicts on many Americans.
If that does not take the cake....and his teachers pension will likely be far better than my military one based on what my sister is receiving.
Yes, it does indeed suck to be you.

Unlike you, I had plenty of time in the private sector. I started teaching after I built up enough assets that money wasn’t my main job requirement.

Again, because I brought KSA’s to the table, I was able to work at what I enjoy. I couldn’t sit on my ass behind a government desk.

Not whining, just pointing out that you have always been insulated from the economic misery your party inflicts on many Americans.

Yes, it does indeed suck to be you.

Unlike you, I had plenty of time in the private sector. I started teaching after I built up enough assets that money wasn’t my main job requirement.

Again, because I brought KSA’s to the table, I was able to work at what I enjoy. I couldn’t sit on my ass behind a government desk.

You are a fraud, you whine about people working for the Govt and then you are doing it!

What fun this turned out to be.

You are a fraud, you whine about people working for the Govt and then you are doing it!

What fun this turned out to be.
I complain about people - VA “workers” in particular - who get govt checks and don’t do their jobs.

They are the tapeworms in the gut of society. I wish we could poop them out.

I complain about people - VA “workers” in particular - who get govt checks and don’t do their jobs.

They are the tapeworms in the gut of society. I wish we could poop them out.

I will have to let me wife, the VA nurse, know that she is a tapeworm, she will get a kick out of it.

Forum List

Back