Down Syndrome Woman competes in Miss USA beauty pagent

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
"Still sporting her tiara atop perfectly coiffed blonde curls, Mikayla Holmgren couldn't stop smiling as she recalled what it was like to not only compete in but receive two awards at the Miss Minnesota USA pageant."

This Woman Just Became The First Person With Down Syndrome To Compete In A Miss USA State Pageant

So what's next?

Amputees, burn victims, and contestants in wheelchairs?? .... :dunno:

It's a freakin beauty pageant,...... not a handicap charity event.

Time to knock off the crazy PC nonsense. ...... :cool:

Wow, wtf is wrong you?

Remember many of the people on your side hate you and want to fucking kill you sunni man. That is a fact. Wake up and be a decent person instead of a fucking jerk as you're not proving anything besides siding with your own executioner.

"Still sporting her tiara atop perfectly coiffed blonde curls, Mikayla Holmgren couldn't stop smiling as she recalled what it was like to not only compete in but receive two awards at the Miss Minnesota USA pageant."

This Woman Just Became The First Person With Down Syndrome To Compete In A Miss USA State Pageant

So what's next?

It would probably be more fun if she had Tourette's Syndrome instead.

I love it when a woman talks dirty to me. :biggrin:

Next we'll have Elizabeth Warren and other dems pretending to have Down's in order to get preferential treatment.

Wow, wtf is wrong you?

Remember many of the people on your side hate you and want to fucking kill you sunni man. That is a fact. Wake up and be a decent person instead of a fucking jerk as you're not proving anything besides siding with your own executioner.
You are the one with the sickness. To be fair she should be able to compete but I'd say it should be among beauties like her.

So what's next?

Harrison Bergeron - Wikipedia

I'm not trying to be cruel or mean.

But what the heck, they have Special Olympics for people with disabilities and such. Why not a Special Beauty Pageant? ..... :cool:

Of course she's not beautiful. She's beautiful for someone with Down's Syndrome and received sympathy awards the same way the tranny will always, always, win Prom Queen.

However, it is a big slap upside the head to those who want to kill Down's Syndrome children and for that, it's perfect.

Would not hit. Even if she is in the next state over from me.

Well, maybe if I'd just finished off a pint of vodka, and she'd have to be a swallower instead of a spitter.

mikayla-holmgren-3.jpg

Forum List

Back