Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

Dead people can't vote.

Oh wait, yes they can... if they are Democrats.

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Dead people can't vote.

What have you got against zombies?

Next you'll be hating on werewolves. :eek:

Dead people can't vote.

Keep it up. The 2000 election saw some DOUBLE registered voters in Florida, IN TALLAHASSEE, republican legislators. None appeared to have voted twice, but they registered in both Leon, and their home counties.

Amazing how that works...

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.

Don't forget when that massive oil spill happened in the Gulf it was almost a week before he even said a word about it. Something about filling out his NCAA brackets or something was really taking up his time and attention.

An ENTIRE WEEK? Wow! You, of course, are ready to prove that, right?

Actually, it was more than a week before he even said a word about it.

but but but... W would have been forced to go! Why not Obama? What's so important he's not going to show sympathy and promising billions in aid? He damn near does it for everything else.

Don't forget when that massive oil spill happened in the Gulf it was almost a week before he even said a word about it. Something about filling out his NCAA brackets or something was really taking up his time and attention.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866yr_Oj5IA]DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE TRAILER - YouTube[/ame]

Jump to 0:54
then to 1:21

Couldn't find these quotes separated.

An ENTIRE WEEK? Wow! You, of course, are ready to prove that, right?

Actually, it was more than a week before he even said a word about it.
Oh that's right. Even his psychosycophants in the media were going... uhhhhh... Beavis... what're you doin'?

Joplin, MO? W was there? Really? I thought that happened in 2011. Also, didn't the Grand Forks ND flood happen in 1997 during the Clinton Administration?

Obama Visits Storm-Devastated Joplin, Mo. : NPR

The 1997 Flood in Grand Forks, North Dakota

President Clinton Tours & Visits Damage & Victims: 1997 Red River Flood in the United States

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866yr_Oj5IA]DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE TRAILER - YouTube[/ame]

I remember BP repeatedly saying it was "UNDER CONTROL.

I remember BP repeatedly saying it was "UNDER CONTROL.
So was Grand Forks.

In southern Illinois and western KY, we really don't care if Obama shows up or not. We would just as soon he stay away.

Last edited:

Joplin, MO? W was there? Really? I thought that happened in 2011. Also, didn't the Grand Forks ND flood happen in 1997 during the Clinton Administration?

President Clinton Tours & Visits Damage & Victims: 1997 Red River Flood in the United States

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.
So why'd it take Obama 7 days after to show up? Bush woulda been there in 24-48 hours. Maybe he had less to do with you know... the war on terror and all the other issues he dealt with and screwed up.

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.
So why'd it take Obama 7 days after to show up? Bush woulda been there in 24-48 hours. Maybe he had less to do with you know... the war on terror and all the other issues he dealt with and screwed up.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda....

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.

You think this is 1997?

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda....
Awwww... dismissive because P-BO isn't able to live up to the left's standards? The screams of outrage would have started about when I started this thread.

Stupid universal standards.

Mine pegged so hard it broke. Obamaturd does not care about the American people, pretty clear to see that.

Yeah, Fitz, I noticed.

You think this is 1997?
Awww... people are catching on. LOL

Forum List

Back