Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

Fitz, he took office TWICE, .

He was ELECTED twice.
PROBABLY. Had he gotten a majority of the popular vote, the stall in Federal Court would not have seemed so DODGY. He couldn't wait for the order of the Florida Supreme Court to be carried out. He decided he had a better chance holding the ball till the clock ran out. BUSH filed in Federal Court, not Gore.

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

In southern Illinois and western KY, we really don't care if Obama shows up or not. We would just as soon he stay away.

Hey Sunshine, Robert here, how are you folks doing tonight there? Is all ok and can you post tomorrow and let us all know you are okay or not. Thank you--prayers are going your way......

Robert

He was ELECTED twice.
PROBABLY. Had he gotten a majority of the popular vote, the stall in Federal Court would not have seemed so DODGY. He couldn't wait for the order of the Florida Supreme Court to be carried out. He decided he had a better chance holding the ball till the clock ran out. BUSH filed in Federal Court, not Gore.
Addendum:

There was not any "recount after recount" foolishness. A couple counties still counted by hand. And the FSC ruled NO MORE CHALLENGES, Bush filed many during the first attempt at a recount, there were a few counties that had not be given time to complete the recount. The Gore campaign's few were filed earlier, and disposed by the end of the first incomplete recount. The Bush campaign waited longer to file challenges.

Lahota, the article has this:

Unfortunately, even the most insistent appeals from national, state and local public officials to residents to evacuate before the storm did not warn that the levees could breach and fail.[9]
It also goes on to say those who advised Bush held conferences discussing the opposite.
What I KNOW is the ACE requested 500 MILLION plus in Bush's years to that point, he budgeted 195, Congress upped it to 255, I believe, and the project was behind when she hit as a CAT. 3 in NO. Urging people to evacuate without stating the reason is sickening. I received calls about two years ago concerning fires in the Osceola National Forest, we were told to PREPARE & that another call would come within an hour. The call came, reporting no present danger but to watch news, call the Sheriff's dept., or rescue if the smoke in town got worse. The words FIRE, DANGER & OSCEOLA were repeated. Also, it is tough to NOT know where the Osceola Forest is in this area of Florida. 200,000 acres with lots of directions, signs and acreage of TREES stands out.

Due to budget cuts the forest is not open to visitors as much as it has been in past; no peddlers or commercial operations. There is one place to get snacks, and beverages is needed. Of course those that disturb wildlife, or deface trees, plants or the walkways are shot on sight. JOKE! There are fines imposed for misuse though.

Kanapaha, near Gainesville is my favorite but it is 65 miles away. Kanapaha isn't for casual tourists either though there is a SMALL gift shop. I wish more people knew Florida isn't just beaches, Disneyworld, Seaworld, Silver Springs, Tarpon Springs, and LEGOLAND, formerly known as Cypress Springs. Also, Busch Gardens, is much more pleasurable than DW.

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

the Joplin tornado was in 2011, and Obama visited there.

You are a lying sack of shit. Idiotfidel, Willow, Whore102, DumbDancer are morons for thanking you for your lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk7dbaunlQ]President Obama tours Joplin Missouri Tornado Damage (May 29, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Piss on you ya dumb lying fuck!

Last edited:

You are a lying sack of shit. Idiotfidel, Willow, Whore102, DumbDancer are morons for thanking you for your lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk7dbaunlQ]President Obama tours Joplin Missouri Tornado Damage (May 29, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Und der Katze sagt:

Seriously, Shmendrik, would you talk like that in front of your mother?

He was ELECTED twice.
Oh lord.... you're one of those "Gore Won" people? I thought they finally died off or woke up. With a few exceptions like Lakota here.

Expecting our presidents to personally visit every area hit by natural disasters that hit ever year is absurd. The sheer safety logistics of it are insane. I'm sorry but there have been traffic accidents with higher casualities. As a conservative I don't want THOUSANDS of dollars wasted in a pointless photo op.

Take Obama on, on issues that actually matter.
And the FLYBOY routine? That cost a pretty penny.

the Joplin tornado was in 2011, and Obama visited there.
Hey others are figuring it out! :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk7dbaunlQ"]President Obama tours Joplin Missouri Tornado Damage (May 29, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Und der Katze sagt:

Took you guys long enough. And Huggy's been reading the whole thread.

Last edited:

Und der Katze sagt:

You are getting close to a bye-bye. We have rules here that specifically forbid bringing others "family" into posts.

I will accept your and Fitz's apology at your earliest convenience.

President Obama tours Joplin Missouri Tornado Damage (May 29, 2011) - YouTube

Und der Katze sagt:

Took you guys long enough. And Huggy's been reading the whole thread.

No...I have not. You really ARE a lying sack of shit. I thanked the second poster for his reply. Then I ignored the thread because it was so stupid. I looked up the facts this morning and discovered that you were not only hypocritical as first noted but a lying sack of shit on top of it.

Last edited:

President Obama tours Joplin Missouri Tornado Damage (May 29, 2011) - YouTube

Und der Katze sagt:

You are getting close to a bye-bye. We have rules here that specifically forbid bringing others "family" into posts.

I will accept your and Fitz's apology at your earliest convenience.
I have something to apologize to you for? What, pray tell is that?

Forum List

Back