Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

“I am convinced that knowledge is power - to overcome the past, to change our own situations, to fight new obstacles, to make better decisions.”-Dr. Ben Carson

I like this.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Oh many of us knew him before you did.

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

Not as bad as I am about to do your side....

Not kidding. Blood on the wall. You don't get to play this game anymore. Not at all.

Die before I get to you. Yeah that will work.

Are you trying to get yourself banned?:confused:

He's been vetted far more than your moonbat messiah.

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

Are we serious here?

Not as bad as I am about to do your side....

Not kidding. Blood on the wall. You don't get to play this game anymore. Not at all.

Die before I get to you. Yeah that will work.

What does that even mean?

Because Political Correctness only applies to the left.
The left can do and say anything that is insulting or insensitive to the right.

I'm tired of being piggy backed. I have my husband right with me.

You would know him as Traveller.

Forum List

Back