Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OxtcARa2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

GOP talks nice to Toure and Sharpton? Toure may or may not be an Uncle Tom but to suggest he is less of a black man because this guy thinks he was picked last on a sports teams. Why because blacks are only good for sports? This guy is a moron.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

When you hit and someone hits back do you ponder that as well?

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

When you hit and someone hits back do you ponder that as well?

Nope. When I hit they dont typically get back up.

The Democrat overseers, who keep the black people impoverished, disarmed, crime ridden, and unemployed (inferior educational facilities + gun control + "War on drugs" + high taxes), in order to force them to survive on their handouts; must crack the whip on those that stray from the plantation and realize there is a better for their people to live.

Martin Luther King had a dream, and surviving on handouts was not that dream. Being forced to vote for a party that purposely keeps your poor, so you must depend on their handouts, that was not his dream.

His dream was to have good and well maintained schools, good teachers, proper school supplies, a good system of transportation to those schools. What is the point in having an affirmative action program, if many blacks can't even manage to graduate from their poorly maintained and managed high schools?

Read up on Booker T Washington. Education is the key, and it is being denied to them. The education systems are separate and unequal.

Second, this "war on drugs." Legalize the drugs, and in the meantime hold local meetings and seminars at public places (schools and churches and parks), that teach about Jury Nullification. Keeping young black adult males out of jail for victimless and harmless crimes.

It seems the Democrats are resuming their 135 year old practice of the KKK Jim Crow disarmament of the blacks.

Oh, and if any of them manage to become educated, decided to arm themselves, and survive the jailing process, lets make sure they don't' have any jobs by raising taxes through the roof. It also keeps them from owning houses and land in general!

Dr Carson is but one of many black Americans with educated, well-thought-out conservative viewpoints. Every single one of them is libeled and attacked by the compassionate, tolerant Left. :eusa_whistle:

The Democrat overseers, who keep the black people impoverished, disarmed, crime ridden, and unemployed (inferior educational facilities + gun control + "War on drugs" + high taxes), in order to force them to survive on their handouts; must crack the whip on those that stray from the plantation and realize there is a better for their people to live.

See Gramps? Now when I say something equally nasty back to this guy he'll jump around calling everyone ELSE racist and cry about being "attacked"

I see. So these BLATANT attacks based on racism are acceptable to you.

Got it

Not acceptable, predictable...See you have no issue with blatant attacks as long as Repubs are doing the attacking. Then you say OMG CC You SUPPORT THESE ATTACKS...while ignoring the ones coming from your side.

I ask Gramps do you support the blatent attacks from your side and you'll say "Well, its not really racist if you think about it"

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.]

What racial insults are you speaking of? Please provide examples from MSNBC.

It is possible to think someone is an idiot based purely on his idiocy. That's the American dream.

I think the New Right's lowering of presidential standards to the point where all you have to do is give one pretty speech, have NO political experience whatsoever, and be a Negro, and that qualifies you for President, is the height of hilarity.

Their desperation is as transparent as vodka.

Last edited:
He's just the newest pathetic RW leader with nothing knew to say, great until we find out what he thinks LOL. Saw him talking about gay marriage, he said Gays, and NAMBLA, and those for bestiality don't get to change the meaning of marriage"" Buh-bye now!! LOL

The GOP RW fringe (about 60% of the party lol) are bankrupt on ideas and brainwashed fools at this point. Enjoy another 15 years in the wilderness...or change the channel.

Oh many of us knew him before you did.

Ohhhhhh...he wrote a book or two.

Have you forgotten Obama did, too?

Is that your vetting process? You read a couple of his books? :lol:

Sounds to me like that is your standard for President. If you read someone's book, you "know him" and he's good to go!

Last edited:
I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

I find it funny that some people who are complaining about individuals calling him different names, have no problem with Dr. carson making a "plantation" reference about Black Democrats, I find that reference to be quite insulting. He doing the same thing as cain and west, I was hoping that he would take the class tack of Mr. Steele and General Powell. He made his bed and he can lay in it.
That said , I do think that some people didn't give him a chance and started insulting him. I disagree with their initial stance and opinions of him.

Not as bad as I am about to do your side....

Not kidding. Blood on the wall. You don't get to play this game anymore. Not at all.

Die before I get to you. Yeah that will work.

Are you trying to get yourself banned?:confused:

tinydancer occasionally has these disconnects.

I find it funny that some people who are complaining about individuals calling him different names, have no problem with Dr. carson making a "plantation" reference about Black Democrats, I find that reference to be quite insulting. He doing the same thing as cain and west, I was hoping that he would take the class tack of Mr. Steele and General Powell. He made his bed and he can lay in it.
That said , I do think that some people didn't give him a chance and started insulting him. I disagree with their initial stance and opinions of him.

That is some old school shit. One black calls another on a field ****** and the retort is to call the first guy a house ******.

Forum List

Back