Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Oh no, he has "many" white friends.

I don't take instructions from kangaroos, real or imaginary, for starters. Or racist whites. I've read portions of President Obama's book. And?
My hundreds of white friends would laugh in your face at the thought of me being labeled "a racist". I also have "white" family....so, sorry, but you're barking up the wrongest tree.
And yes, by and large, this nation is racist....just look into the nearest mirror.

Are all whites racist?

No, of course not.....it just seems that way, by the likes of this and other forums....but no, I don't believe "all whites" are racist. I try to stay away from "blanket indictments", as there are always exceptions to any rule.

Last edited:

I don't take instructions from kangaroos, real or imaginary, for starters. Or racist whites. I've read portions of President Obama's book. And?
My hundreds of white friends would laugh in your face at the thought of me being labeled "a racist". I also have "white" family....so, sorry, but you're barking up the wrongest tree.
And yes, by and large, this nation is racist....just look into the nearest mirror.

Are all whites racist?

That pile is so big I can smell it from here.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

I don't recall Dr. Carson saying he was running for President. Do you have a link that proves he is?

Are all whites racist?

No, of course not.....it just seems that way, by the likes of this and other forums....but no, I don't believe "all whites" are racist. I try to stay away from "blanket indictments", as there are always exceptions to any rule.

"Seems"?....Well, there ya have it..
By stating "no" with a condition( seems), you just admitted this is what you believe.
The subconscious reveals all.

Excuse me? Stop. First, you, as a conservative claim to know when a human being is a human. How about no one has the corner on that market...making us equal in the quest to be right. Who is to say? I don't say God condones homosexuality, I say I believe he doesn't think it's important, one way or another. Some people choose to be celibate, their whole lives long...do you think that pleases or displeases God? Some people choose to marry, divorce, re-marry, divorce, commit adultery, etc....Do you think that pleases or displeases God. I think he doesn't care, one way or another. It being about man's free will and all.
Humans make a big ta-doo about sexuality and such. How do you know God does? Because what is written in the Bible, from 3 or 4 thousand years ago? Written by whom? And to what end? Give me a fucking break.
And just as you use the Bible to dismantle government, claiming that government is all-intrusive, yet you seek to control women's bodies and its' contents, and dictate who can and cannot marry, while increasing the coffers of the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor. Talk about hypocrisy. If we looked up the word, probably your picture would be there.
Christianity under attack? I suggest to you that those so-called "Christians" that feel they are being attacked, are no real Christians....they are pompous, evil, misguided demagogues, in need of a good ass whooping. Like you, for instance.

Maybe should actually pay attention to what it says in the Bible.
What are some examples of these sins? From the Ten Commandments we have false worship, idolatry, misusing God's name, violating the Sabbath, dishonoring parents, murder, adultery, stealing, lying/libel, and coveting. In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus took some of these same sins to a new level. Regarding murder, Jesus said, “Anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment.... But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell” (Matthew 5:22). Regarding adultery, Jesus said, “Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (Matthew 5:28). In Galatians 5:19-21, we are told, “The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Just these brief lists will give most people plenty of things to work on for a lifetime. In addition to the various lists that can be found in Scripture, we are told in 1 John 5:17 that “all wrongdoing is sin.” Not only does the Bible tell us the things not to do, but in James 4:17, we are informed that anyone “who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.”

Read more: Is there a biblical list of sins?

and then one of my favorites, a sinner is about to be killed, Yeshua intervenes, and what does he tell her:
John 8:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Just in case you were wondering (in all your spirituality) what Yeshua told the sinners.....

When I want a sermon or the Bible interpreted......I go to church. I don't need pompous, self-righteous sinners, preaching to me....or pointing out my sins and faux pas, when, more likely, theirs are more egregious and more grievious than mine. Placing you on ignore...what I should have done from the start. Reprobate.

"Run away, RUN AWAY". It is an attack Christian, and they know how to read (the Bible)!

Whow the splender of liberal racism is in full display.

Stop braying, you jackass. the only "liberal racism" expressed on this thread is in the convoluted "logic" of neocon/teabagger parrots like yourself.

I swear, I have yet to have someone explain to me exactly what "conservatives" are "conserving" anyway...because in the last 30 years it sure as hell hasn't been my neighbor's job, my money or Smokey the Bear's backyard!

Again, Carson is full of it, because the Affordable Healthcare Act offers ASSISTANCE to businessess and individuals who cannot find an affordable insurance company plan.

It ain't perfect, but Carson's ideological puppet masters are offering NOTHING except a rehash of the SOS that got us in trouble in the first place. Deal with it.

All of that was "liberally" voted away. Now the same people are voting away the Bill of Rights.

Funny how when the anti-Obama crowd point to the unemployment rate rise in the black community, they IGNORE these little tidbits:

- the neocon/teabagger GOP consistently blocking any decent job creation proposals/bills from the Dem and White House.

- Corporations and businesses NOT hiring since 2008, as they waited to see if their Bush tax cuts would remain intact

- Outsourcing and down sizing continued since the Bush era, and maintained by a stonewalling GOP House majority.

Yep, the black community has traditionally been at the brunt of an economy when it's on the skids...I guess 40 years since Jim Crow with two near recessions isn't going to improve that much.

Of course, clowns like Steele, Carson and Powell aren't helping matters much....but they soon (or will) realized their true worth to the GOP, and were tossed aside after being played for fools to garner votes.

And the beat goes on.

So you are admitting that Obama is not that good of a President, he can't speak to congress on an intellectual level and convince them his plans are good plans?

Of course, clowns like Steele, Carson and Powell aren't helping matters much....but they soon (or will) realized their true worth to the GOP, and were tossed aside after being played for fools to garner votes.

And the beat goes on.

Don't know if it's fair to include Powell in that.

Not only fair, but accurate! Powell signed on with the crowd that ran with Nixon, Reagan and the Bushies...how in the hell did he expect NOT to used as a token puppet to push lies to the UN and the American people about Iraq....and then find himself being frozen out of key staff meetings?

He wised up a day late and a dollar short....but better late than never.

Funny how when the anti-Obama crowd point to the unemployment rate rise in the black community, they IGNORE these little tidbits:

- the neocon/teabagger GOP consistently blocking any decent job creation proposals/bills from the Dem and White House.

- Corporations and businesses NOT hiring since 2008, as they waited to see if their Bush tax cuts would remain intact

- Outsourcing and down sizing continued since the Bush era, and maintained by a stonewalling GOP House majority.

Yep, the black community has traditionally been at the brunt of an economy when it's on the skids...I guess 40 years since Jim Crow with two near recessions isn't going to improve that much.

And the beat goes on.
Except to get the fuck out of the way of the private sector, Government DOES NOT create jobs.
Never has. Never will.
As we have seen, this administration's policies have killed any possible economic growth.
You can spew all kinds of invectives and left wing loon talking points.
The proof is in the numbers of unemployed, the numbers of people who've given up looking for work...And to top it off 385,000 new applications for unemployment bennies last week.
There is no sense for a reply from you. These are the facts. The facts are inescapable.
And please....Blaming Bush is no longer accepted. Obama's watch...He and his administration are responsible. No one else.

Forum List

Back