2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

On the contrary I firmly oppose men beating women. Instead of incorrectly proclaiming my beliefs you can just ask and I’m happy to let you know my actual feelings.

The fact that people want to try and confuse an Olympic boxing event with domestic violence is disgusting.

You worry about this, when millions of women (In the US) are beaten or raped by their intimate partner.

Why not just ignore the Olympic boxing, like you do the domestic violence?

Now that's irony for you.

I'm about to start a new thread titled "Suddenly Republicans think boys are girls and girls are boys"

Because these boxers have vaginas. I thought that's all that matters? Suddenly you want to test a woman with a vagina for testosterone and tell her she can't compete because she's got too much testosterone? That's insane! You Republicans say we can't tell a man from a woman but here you are suddenly doing it. Interesting.

I'm about to start a new thread titled "Suddenly Republicans think boys are girls and girls are boys"

Because these boxers have vaginas. I thought that's all that matters? Suddenly you want to test a woman with a vagina for testosterone and tell her she can't compete because she's got too much testosterone? That's insane! You Republicans say we can't tell a man from a woman but here you are suddenly doing it. Interesting.
I understand you have a bit of a problem yourself pousti.

I understand you have a bit of a problem yourself pousti.

Yea whatever. Don't you see my point? Yesterday you guys were saying liberals believe men can have babies. You said we didn't know the difference between a boy and a girl. But suddenly it's you guys who don't know when a woman is a woman.

Both women have clinched their first Olympic medals even as they have faced online abuse based on unsubstantiated claims about their gender,

Just because she looks manly. I thought all that mattered was that she was born a woman?

Yea whatever. Don't you see my point? Yesterday you guys were saying liberals believe men can have babies. You said we didn't know the difference between a boy and a girl. But suddenly it's you guys who don't know when a woman is a woman.

Both women have clinched their first Olympic medals even as they have faced online abuse based on unsubstantiated claims about their gender,

Just because she looks manly. I thought all that mattered was that she was born a woman?
Look, whether you want your fudge packed or pack fudge, no one cares. Still, you can't expect the world to change because of it.

They’re not going by looks. They’re going by male and female chromosomes. That extra Y leads to male advantages - especially including upper-body strength. Intersex people should not be able to punch out women in the boxing ring, and destroy these girls’ dreams in 5 seconds. They’ve trained for their entire childhoods for that moment.

Why do you care so little about women’s rights?

They’re not going by looks. They’re going by male and female chromosomes. That extra Y leads to male advantages - especially including upper-body strength. Intersex people should not be able to punch out women in the boxing ring, and destroy these girls’ dreams in 5 seconds. They’ve trained for their entire childhoods for that moment.

And who told you that grandma lisa?

The russians?

Except you've provided no evidence these women have a Y chromosome or were disqualified in any other way.

Forum List

Back