VP picks don't usually matter.....but this time

Trump made a great pick with JD Vance. This is a man who grew up in poverty, served in the marines and is now a U.S. senator.

Kamala on the other hand doubled down on her woke craziness.

Kamala’s first major decision as the nominee was to pick a running mate. She shuns the Pennsylvania governor because he’s Jewish and picks the most liberal radical governor possible.

If your main issues are the economy, jobs, national security, gas prices and an organized immigration process then the Trump-Vance ticket is easily the choice and that’s not even debatable.
"Grew up in poverty?"

That's a lie.

What did his father do?

The US government can be compared to a basketball team. The President or the vice president can be seen as the team captain, responsible for setting the overall direction and strategy.

The Congress and Senate can be likened to the team members, each playing a different role but working together towards a common goal.
Just like in basketball, where players need to communicate and coordinate their efforts to win games, the branches of government must collaborate and compromise to pass legislation and make decisions that benefit the country as a whole.

Additionally, the Supreme Court can be viewed as the referee, ensuring that the rules (laws) are followed and providing checks and balances to prevent any one branch from becoming too powerful.

Overall, this analogy highlights the importance of teamwork, leadership, and collaboration in both basketball and the functioning of the US government. Each member has a specific role to play, but success ultimately depends on their ability to work together towards a shared objective.

==>Neither the US president nor the vice president can make America great again. Only effective government teamwork can bring great success! :)
Nice!

It would be tough to imagine a more stark contrast. Both bases got pretty much what they wanted.

Not my cup of tea, but it usually isn't.
I think Walz and Harris are more moderate than you give them credit for. I don't know what you call far left, but politcians who enact laws that gives free lunch for kids at school or who stand with marginalized groups is not something I consider far left. Nor do I consider it far left to try working end our gobal destruction by turning away from fossil fuels. Nor do I see it as far left to make sure corporations are not allowed to pollute, sell dangerous and unsafe products, or take advantage of people. Or to pay workers a wage that doesn't make them work 40 -50 hours a week and still need government assistance. I don't consider it far left to advocate for affordable housing, heath care or public edcation. I also don't consder it far left to demand that the very rich pay up. I can keep going, because it seems that many Americans have had an attack of lunacy. We are probably the only major nation on earth whose citizens pay taxes and get little to nothing back.

We have lost 51 trillion since 1990 and it ain't due to government spending. It is due to the continuing racism that has maintained a wealth gap based on the color of someones skin. If not for this, we would not be talking about a debt. And if not for this, we would not be talking about annual defcits either. So the side who wants to address the problems created by continuing racism is the right side. And at this point that side looks like Harris/Walz.

Last edited:
I think Walz and Harris are more moderate than you give them credit for. I don't know what you call far left, but politcians who enact laws that gives free lunch for kids at school or who stand with marginalized groups is not something I consider far left. Nor do I consider it far left to try working end our gobal destruction by turning away from fossil fuels. Nor do I see it as far left to make sure corporations are not allowed to pollute, sell dangerous and unsafe products, or take advantage of people. Or to pay workers a wage that doesn't make them work 40 -50 hours a week and still need government assistance. I don't consider it far left to advocate for affordable housing, heath care or public edcation. I also don't consder it far left to demand that the very rich pay up. I can keep going, because it seems that many Americans have had an attack of lunacy. We are probably the only major nation on earth whose citizens pay taxes and get little to nothing back.

We have lost 51 trillion since 1990 and it ain't due to government spending. It is due to the continuing racism that has maintained a wealth gap based on the color of someones skin. If not for this, we would not be talking about a debt. And if not for this, we would not be talking about annual defcits either. So the side who wants to address the problems created by continuing racism is the rght side. And at this point that side looks like Harris/Walz.
It never ceases to amaze me how you apply skin color where it has absolutely no application. The massive amount of debt we are facing is simply due to poor fiscal policy and wasteful unplanned and unresearched spending, nothing more.

This country isn't divided by skin color you clueless ninny.

This country is divided by economic class completely devoid of melanin count.

It never ceases to amaze me how you apply skin color where it has absolutely no application. The massive amount of debt we are facing is simply due to poor fiscal policy and wasteful unplanned and unresearched spending, nothing more.

This country isn't divided by skin color you clueless ninny.

This country is divided by economic class completely devoid of melanin count.
You can end being white trying to tell me what the country is not divided by accordng to whitey. Blacks have 2..7 percent of the wealth with 13 percent of the population. Racism created this class structure. So I apply skin color where it absolutely applies. We have lost 51 trilion because of racism. That is a fact. Numerous studies show that racism costs this country trillions annually. You bitches keep talking about debt and defcits. Well if our debt is 34 trillion but we have lst 51 trillion because of racism, what does that tell you the problem really is?

Forum List

Back