Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Uh, no....he denied Obama said what he said AFTER claiming to have read his book...

That makes him a liar, sorry.

Since Obama never "called" his grandfather a house ******, it makes you the liar.

A bad name about you just crossed my mind. Even if I discarded the bad name from my mind quickly, according to your liar logic, I just called you that name. That's idiot logic.

A black man with honor and integrity and who makes sense when he speaks is not automatically a house negro.

Now that makes you a liar, he certainly did.

I do know you wish to play the game of semantics, but truly that is the place that the weak minded go.

He surely did, as has already been posted.

Very weak justification for Obama's racism.

You are dismissed.

Uh, no....he denied Obama said what he said AFTER claiming to have read his book...

Since Obama never "called" his grandfather a house ******, it makes you the liar.

A bad name about you just crossed my mind. Even if I discarded the bad name from my mind quickly, according to your liar logic, I just called you that name. That's idiot logic.

You also said this......

Remember when Abraham asks God if he'll spare the city if only one righteous man can be found there? I'm wondering if there's one righteous conservative on this thread who'll tell the other conservatives that all the race-baiting is uncool. I mean, God must be getting fed up with how conservatives are acting.

Lets throw this one out there too.....

"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he."

You aren't very good at this kid.

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OxtcARa2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The left seems to think it's okay to hurl the nastiest racist remarks at minorities- as long as those minorities are Republican.

The classless people launching these attacks just can't accept that some minorities have a different opinion than others in their "assigned group." The left often reveals it's closed-minded views when they state that Hispanics support illegal immigration or when they attack blacks for being conservative.

The left has consistently shown that they assume what people think based on race or ethnicity, and that is the very definition of racism.

We saw how viciously they attacked Herman Cain. I knew they would the minute that amazing man entered the race. Personally, I believe that many on the left feared that Cain might give those government dependents some big ideas, like maybe encourage them to break away from the liberal plantation and see how high they could soar on their own. The left also could not afford to have another minority in the race because it would have made it impossible for them to play the race card when Cain went after Obama's destructive policies.

Now, they see a new threat. Another successful man who happens to be a minority and a Republican. This cannot be tolerated, as far as the left is concerned.

The left goes after these men and calls them names and indicate that they are some sort of puppets and not give them an ounce of credit for the years of hard work that have made them successful in their own right.

Dr. Carson, much like Cain, is an educated man who has worked very hard to get where he is. Carson isn't some token or product of affirmative action who had others lower standards on his behalf. He is a respected physician and clearly an intelligent and articulate man.

The only thing the left can find wrong with him are his views, but that is enough for them to justify these vicious attacks. They will say anything to belittle him and send the message that other minorities shouldn't listen to him. Can't have those "residents" on the liberal plantation getting too big for their britches, can they?

It's all designed keep other minorities from speaking out or getting upset to see a minority treated so horribly by the left. The left belittles, name calls and portrays the Republican minorities to be somehow defective or evil and they hope that the low information voters will then dismiss these men and ignore their achievements.

I get so sick of this, but the left gets away with it and the lame stream media isn't about to call them up on their behavior.

Last edited:
I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

The left seems to think it's okay to hurl the nastiest racist remarks at minorities- as long as those minorities are Republican.

The classless people launching these attacks just can't accept that some minorities have a different opinion than others in their "assigned group." The left often reveals it's closed-minded views when they state that Hispanics support illegal immigration or when they attack blacks for being conservative.

The left has consistently shown that they assume what people think based on race or ethnicity, and that is the very definition of racism.

We saw how viciously they attacked Herman Cain. I knew they would the minute that amazing man entered the race. Personally, I believe that many on the left feared that Cain might give those government dependents some big ideas, like maybe encourage them to break away from the liberal plantation and see how high they could soar on their own. The left also could not afford to have another minority in the race because it would have made it impossible for them to play the race card when Cain went after Obama's destructive policies.

Now, they see a new threat. Another successful man who happens to be a minority and a Republican. This cannot be tolerated, as far as the left is concerned.

The left goes after these men and calls them names and indicate that they are some sort of puppets and not give them an ounce of credit for the years of hard work that have made them successful in their own right.

Dr. Carson, much like Cain, is an educated man who has worked very hard to get where he is. Carson isn't some token or product of affirmative action who had others lower standards on his behalf. He is a respected physician and clearly an intelligent and articulate man.

The only thing the left can find wrong with him are his views, but that is enough for them to justify these vicious attacks. They will say anything to belittle him and send the message that other minorities shouldn't listen to him. Can't have those "residents" on the liberal plantation getting too big for their britches, can they?

It's all designed keep other minorities from speaking out or getting upset to see a minority treated so horribly by the left. The left belittles, name calls and portrays the Republican minorities to be somehow defective or evil and they hope that the low information voters will then dismiss these men and ignore their achievements.

I get so sick of this, but the left gets away with it and the lame stream media isn't about to call them up on their behavior.

Maybe you are going to be the one that substantiates that claim...especially with regard to Dr. Carson.

Go ahead.......please.

Oh by gosh another "it depends on what your defintion of is is" defence, from Obama's own words as written by Bill Ayres.

“My image of Onyango, faint as it was, had always been of an autocratic man—a cruel man, perhaps. But I had also imagined him an independent man, a man of his people, opposed to white rule… What Granny had told us scrambled that image completely, causing ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House ******

From "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance:"

Read more: Why did Obama use the N-word to describe his grandfather? | Fox News

Then you are no more than an abject liar, because indeed Obama called his grandfather a house ******.

My wife is a beautiful black woman you moron....but she is at least has the integrity to (no pun intended) to call a spade a spade.

You are a shill and a racist.

Good for you pop, now go read Obama's book before you open your yap again.

You are as racist as they get, but for you its ok...cause whitey earned it by keeping you down.

This Nation isn't racist, it has racists in it, including you, but the Nation isn't racist.

I don't take instructions from kangaroos, real or imaginary, for starters. Or racist whites. I've read portions of President Obama's book. And?
My hundreds of white friends would laugh in your face at the thought of me being labeled "a racist". I also have "white" family....so, sorry, but you're barking up the wrongest tree.
And yes, by and large, this nation is racist....just look into the nearest mirror.

Since you brought your wife up....how does she feel when you actually write the n-word out, as you have done repeatedly in this forum? Is she offended as I am? I don't give a good goddamn what President Obama "allegedly' called his grandfather....how dare you write out the word, and claim to have a black woman as a wife. Would you go there with her in a heated argument? Please. I know your type. OJ had a trophy "white wife". Hello?

Stop. First, Liberals claim to know when a human being is human, then you seem to suggest that God condones homosexuality. You guys try to play God on a regular basis! You even think to know the mind of God! You try to use the Bible to justify bigger government, redistributionist policy, gay marriage... anything that jibes with the Democrat-Liberal-Left leaning platform. It is true the Constitution protects other religions, but as of now, Christianity seems to be the only one under attack at the moment.

Excuse me? Stop. First, you, as a conservative claim to know when a human being is a human. How about no one has the corner on that market...making us equal in the quest to be right. Who is to say? I don't say God condones homosexuality, I say I believe he doesn't think it's important, one way or another. Some people choose to be celibate, their whole lives long...do you think that pleases or displeases God? Some people choose to marry, divorce, re-marry, divorce, commit adultery, etc....Do you think that pleases or displeases God. I think he doesn't care, one way or another. It being about man's free will and all.
Humans make a big ta-doo about sexuality and such. How do you know God does? Because what is written in the Bible, from 3 or 4 thousand years ago? Written by whom? And to what end? Give me a fucking break.
And just as you use the Bible to dismantle government, claiming that government is all-intrusive, yet you seek to control women's bodies and its' contents, and dictate who can and cannot marry, while increasing the coffers of the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor. Talk about hypocrisy. If we looked up the word, probably your picture would be there.
Christianity under attack? I suggest to you that those so-called "Christians" that feel they are being attacked, are no real Christians....they are pompous, evil, misguided demagogues, in need of a good ass whooping. Like you, for instance.

Maybe should actually pay attention to what it says in the Bible.
What are some examples of these sins? From the Ten Commandments we have false worship, idolatry, misusing God's name, violating the Sabbath, dishonoring parents, murder, adultery, stealing, lying/libel, and coveting. In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus took some of these same sins to a new level. Regarding murder, Jesus said, “Anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment.... But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell” (Matthew 5:22). Regarding adultery, Jesus said, “Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (Matthew 5:28). In Galatians 5:19-21, we are told, “The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Just these brief lists will give most people plenty of things to work on for a lifetime. In addition to the various lists that can be found in Scripture, we are told in 1 John 5:17 that “all wrongdoing is sin.” Not only does the Bible tell us the things not to do, but in James 4:17, we are informed that anyone “who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.”

Read more: Is there a biblical list of sins?

and then one of my favorites, a sinner is about to be killed, Yeshua intervenes, and what does he tell her:
John 8:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Just in case you were wondering (in all your spirituality) what Yeshua told the sinners.....

When I want a sermon or the Bible interpreted......I go to church. I don't need pompous, self-righteous sinners, preaching to me....or pointing out my sins and faux pas, when, more likely, theirs are more egregious and more grievious than mine. Placing you on ignore...what I should have done from the start. Reprobate.

Whow the splender of liberal racism is in full display.

Stop braying, you jackass. the only "liberal racism" expressed on this thread is in the convoluted "logic" of neocon/teabagger parrots like yourself.

I swear, I have yet to have someone explain to me exactly what "conservatives" are "conserving" anyway...because in the last 30 years it sure as hell hasn't been my neighbor's job, my money or Smokey the Bear's backyard!

Again, Carson is full of it, because the Affordable Healthcare Act offers ASSISTANCE to businessess and individuals who cannot find an affordable insurance company plan.

It ain't perfect, but Carson's ideological puppet masters are offering NOTHING except a rehash of the SOS that got us in trouble in the first place. Deal with it.

Funny how when the anti-Obama crowd point to the unemployment rate rise in the black community, they IGNORE these little tidbits:

- the neocon/teabagger GOP consistently blocking any decent job creation proposals/bills from the Dem and White House.

- Corporations and businesses NOT hiring since 2008, as they waited to see if their Bush tax cuts would remain intact

- Outsourcing and down sizing continued since the Bush era, and maintained by a stonewalling GOP House majority.

Yep, the black community has traditionally been at the brunt of an economy when it's on the skids...I guess 40 years since Jim Crow with two near recessions isn't going to improve that much.

Of course, clowns like Steele, Carson and Powell aren't helping matters much....but they soon (or will) realized their true worth to the GOP, and were tossed aside after being played for fools to garner votes.

And the beat goes on.

Also known as "reality".

Anyone who thinks he got where he is at purely on his own merits is delusional.

Fact is, we are a social animal, and what we have exists because others labored before.

Had "conservatives" he currently love gotten their way, "Doctor" Carson would be riding at the back of the bus, never considered for a medical school. But someone said, if you are smart and you work hard, your race shouldn't matter.
if he got to where he is because the path was laid for him then why isn't every poor inner city kid growing up to be successful ?? the fact is that without self determination and hard work nobody succeeds libb.

Actually, most people work very hard and die poor. That is the way of the world. Sorry.

But the fact is, we do live in a racist country. The fact half it lost it's mind when Obama got elected is proof enough of that.
i got news for you pal, there are a lot of poor hard working white people in this country also !! and as far as loosing our minds we were not the ones threatening riots if Romney lost !! and anyone that pulls the race card because we disagree with Obamas policies is a racist themselves .

Last edited:

Maybe you are going to be the one that substantiates that claim...especially with regard to Dr. Carson.

Go ahead.......please.

Whoa, they just spew bullshit. They don't back it up with facts because they don't live in a factual world

Of course, clowns like Steele, Carson and Powell aren't helping matters much....but they soon (or will) realized their true worth to the GOP, and were tossed aside after being played for fools to garner votes.

And the beat goes on.

Don't know if it's fair to include Powell in that.

She knows full well the context it is being used in I know you think that cuz you iz black you da only ones ta use it.

But fuck off.

******* come in all colors, they have a couple of tings in common, hatred and bigotry.

You are full of both and I take great delight in using your shit against you.

You don't know jack old man, you know nothing beyond the hatred that fills your racist black heart.....

Then you are no more than an abject liar, because indeed Obama called his grandfather a house ******.

My wife is a beautiful black woman you moron....but she is at least has the integrity to (no pun intended) to call a spade a spade.

You are a shill and a racist.

I don't take instructions from kangaroos, real or imaginary, for starters. Or racist whites. I've read portions of President Obama's book. And?
My hundreds of white friends would laugh in your face at the thought of me being labeled "a racist". I also have "white" family....so, sorry, but you're barking up the wrongest tree.
And yes, by and large, this nation is racist....just look into the nearest mirror.

Since you brought your wife up....how does she feel when you actually write the n-word out, as you have done repeatedly in this forum? Is she offended as I am? I don't give a good goddamn what President Obama "allegedly' called his grandfather....how dare you write out the word, and claim to have a black woman as a wife. Would you go there with her in a heated argument? Please. I know your type. OJ had a trophy "white wife". Hello?

Go ahead.......please.

We have only to look at the tactics used by the left against such people as Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Dr Walter E Williams, Thomas Sowell and before he became a turncoat and ran to the side of Obama, Colin Powell.
Don't even go there.

You are as racist as they get, but for you its ok...cause whitey earned it by keeping you down.

This Nation isn't racist, it has racists in it, including you, but the Nation isn't racist.

You have white friends...Hundreds...I call bullshit.
Maybe. But most whites who believe black people with bad attitudes such as yourself are their friends, but usually these are self hating Caucasians who suck up to the nearest black person so that they can soothe their guilt and self loathing.
Your problem is simple. Any white person that disagrees with you is one you knee jerk label as racist. It's your only defense mechanism to justify your own bigotry.

Last edited:
Oh no, he has "many" white friends.

Are all whites racist?

Post by "poet"...
Well, if Rep. Eldridge Cleaver says he was spit upon and called racial pejoratives (and in the company of Rep. John Lewis), I believe him. He has no reason to lie. I believe him over you.
BIO of Mr Clever....
In prison, Eldridge Cleaver became a follower of Malcolm X and wrote a series of essays which earned him parole. Once released, Cleaver joined the Black Panther party and published his essays as Soul On Ice. He fled the country in 1968 after taking part in a shoot-out with police (the charges were dropped in 1979). In his later days, Cleaver became a born-again Christian and Republican.
(Interesting..Poet states all republicans are racist. Or nearly all.
In any event, radical liberal blacks have been targeting the GOP and Tea Party as 'racist parties'...
So how is it that a black man can in good conscience call himself a Republican?
http://www.biography.com/people/eldridge-cleaver-9250523

Last edited:
I know you, there are a million angry little men like you the world punk.

Whitey is your problem for everything...read Obama's book ..or are you one of those inner city kids who can't read?

Po? Do you know me? I think not...stop pretending that you do.

I'm sorry, but what you don't know would fill volumes. You certainly don't know me...and I plan to keep it that way. Whitey? Who could you ever be talking about, because I, as a rule, don't use or subscribe to racial pejoratives. I certainly don't refer to whites as "whitey"...so, kindly, keep your racism to yourself.
Kids? I'm a 60 year old black man, musician, published author, and producer. Are you a sacker at Kroger? Or flip burgers for Jack-In-The-Box?

you call them devils

Forum List

Back