Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

A variation of "you didn't build that."

Also known as "reality".

Anyone who thinks he got where he is at purely on his own merits is delusional.

Fact is, we are a social animal, and what we have exists because others labored before.

Had "conservatives" he currently love gotten their way, "Doctor" Carson would be riding at the back of the bus, never considered for a medical school. But someone said, if you are smart and you work hard, your race shouldn't matter.
if he got to where he is because the path was laid for him then why isn't every poor inner city kid growing up to be successful ?? the fact is that without self determination and hard work nobody succeeds libb.

Actually, most people work very hard and die poor. That is the way of the world. Sorry.

But the fact is, we do live in a racist country. The fact half it lost it's mind when Obama got elected is proof enough of that.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Dr. Carson's life is an open book.
Don't start this vetting horseshit.
Your side circled the wagons around Obama to the point where they had to set up a meter to pay for light to shine on the guy.
Obama isn't worth the lint in Dr Carson's socks.

If only blacks knew history they would vote repub. Insult #1
If only blacks weren't easily duped they would vote repub. Insult #2
if only blacks thought for themselves they would vote repub. Insult #3
if only blacks were dependent of welfare they would vote repub. Insult #4
if only blacks didn't have their vote bought off with entitlements they would vote repub. Insult #5
if only blacks would think for themselves, they would vote repub. Insult #6
if only blacks would stop being ok with being slaves to the dems (plantation) they would vote repub. Insult #7
if only repubs wouldn't insult blacks as unthinking, slavish, want something for nothing, dumb, easily led monolithic group of Ppl. Maybe we would vote repub.

Don't forget the southern strategy that flipped blacks from split to almost exclusively dem. I guess that too, is the fault of blacks.

We hear you, we listen...we don't like what you say. I know it hard for you to believe but it's not us...it's you.

Thanks for the accurate summery.

It took you exactly 2 posts to go back to your insults. Just cant help yourself

What insult I was thanking you.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Your side circled the wagons around Obama to the point where they had to set up a meter to pay for light to shine on the guy.

All in! It only makes the fall all that more difficult.

Black unemployment is NOT ballooning under Obama, Votto.

And yet it is, go figure.

chart-black-unemployment.top.gif

The same Obama who called his grandfather a house ******.

Why can't you and your conservative pals be colorblind, like the liberals? You don't see us instantly making every topic about race, or declaring that all criticism of a black Democrat must be racist. We just don't understand how you can think that way.

This from the likes of Obama who instantly jump to the conclusion that his black friend was being harrassed by the police because he was black while trying to get into his house that he locked himself out of? This from a group that jumps on the Zimmerman racist train and even doctors tapes on the Today show to make him sound racist? This from a group, like the NAACP, who accuses the Tea Party movement of racism when they have no justification for? Congrats, the race card has given Obama 96% of the Black vote. It would be interesting to see if Ben Carson ran in regards to how many votes he gets. If it is 96% against, then maybe its not really about race, but I doubt it.

Also known as "reality".

Fact is, we are a social animal, and what we have exists because others labored before.

Had "conservatives" he currently love gotten their way, "Doctor" Carson would be riding at the back of the bus, never considered for a medical school. But someone said, if you are smart and you work hard, your race shouldn't matter.
if he got to where he is because the path was laid for him then why isn't every poor inner city kid growing up to be successful ?? the fact is that without self determination and hard work nobody succeeds libb.

Actually, most people work very hard and die poor. That is the way of the world. Sorry.

But the fact is, we do live in a racist country. The fact half it lost it's mind when Obama got elected is proof enough of that.

hear, hear. And they are continuing to lose their minds, day by day, everyday that Barack Obama is the POTUS.

All in! It only makes the fall all that more difficult.

But also more enjoyable to watch.

:)

Also known as "reality".

WTF are you talking about? He won reelection. It is his politics, lack of leadership, lack of transparency, 6 trillion in debt, our credit rating devalued, lavish lifestyle and a recovery that was and is the longest and weakest in history when it should have been the strongest. He got reelected because he is black not in spite of it. In that regard that is the only indication of a racist country.

WTF are you talking about? He won reelection. It is his politics, lack of leadership, lack of transparency, 6 trillion in debt, our credit rating devalued, lavish lifestyle and a recovery that was and is the longest and weakest in history when it should have been the strongest. He got reelected because he is black not in spite of it. In that regard that is the only indication of a racist country.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

Our credit rating got devalued, solely, because of the intransigency of the Republican Congress, determined to discredit and undermine the President.
Lavish lifestyle? Moreso than any of the previous "white Presidents"???? Hardly, but he is not entitled because he's black, right? A recovery, slow but sure, from a financial crisis caused by the Bush Administration's missteps and incompetence. A debt, initiated by the Bush Administration, which squandered the surplus left by Bill Clinton, on tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans, who hardly needed it, at the expense of the middle class.
This is, indeed a racist and confused country...make no mistake.

Says the po angry black man who has never been owned?

Our credit rating got devalued, solely, because of the intransigency of the Republican Congress, determined to discredit and undermine the President.
Lavish lifestyle? Moreso than any of the previous "white Presidents"???? Hardly, but he is not entitled because he's black, right? A recovery, slow but sure, from a financial crisis caused by the Bush Administration's missteps and incompetence. A debt, initiated by the Bush Administration, which squandered the surplus left by Bill Clinton, on tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans, who hardly needed it, at the expense of the middle class.

The same Obama who called his grandfather a house ******.

This from the likes of Obama who instantly jump to the conclusion that his black friend was being harrassed by the police because he was black while trying to get into his house that he locked himself out of? This from a group that jumps on the Zimmerman racist train and even doctors tapes on the Today show to make him sound racist? This from a group, like the NAACP, who accuses the Tea Party movement of racism when they have no justification for? Congrats, the race card has given Obama 96% of the Black vote. It would be interesting to see if Ben Carson ran in regards to how many votes he gets. If it is 96% against, then maybe its not really about race, but I doubt it.

Produce the evidence for that lie, you racist POS.

Po? Do you know me? I think not...stop pretending that you do.

I know you, there are a million angry little men like you the world punk.

Whitey is your problem for everything...read Obama's book ..or are you one of those inner city kids who can't read?

I know you, there are a million angry little men like you the world punk.

Whitey is your problem for everything...read Obama's book ..or are you one of those inner city kids who can't read?

I'm sorry, but what you don't know would fill volumes. You certainly don't know me...and I plan to keep it that way. Whitey? Who could you ever be talking about, because I, as a rule, don't use or subscribe to racial pejoratives. I certainly don't refer to whites as "whitey"...so, kindly, keep your racism to yourself.
Kids? I'm a 60 year old black man, musician, published author, and producer. Are you a sacker at Kroger? Or flip burgers for Jack-In-The-Box?

Then why is his rejection of evolution and hostility towards gays still mostly unknown? Oh wait, that wasn't in the book. The guy hasn't been vetted at all.

Why not? After all, President Obama was vetted more thoroughly than any candidate in US history. We have nothing to worry about, since it would be impossible to vet him more.

(And yes, we will laugh at any delusional rants about how Obama wasn't vetted, being someone would have to be a total raging 'tard to make a claim that stupid.)

Your frothing irrational ODS is noted, and laughed at. Crank cultists like you aren't anything special.

Dr. Carson, while a skilled surgeon, is not a great logical thinker. His words reveal that. And he's got some ugly attitudes. And unlike Obama, who is an excellent off-the-cuff speaker, Dr. Carson doesn't seem to function well without a pre-written speech and teleprompter. If that's the great hope of your party, well, good luck with that.

(Conservatives, you may now toss out your well-worn race cards. Oddball, you can toss out 5 or 6, given you have so many.)

It is so sad that the left remains so raciest and so quick to label others the same. Time to grow up, measure a man by his accomplishments and actions not the color of his skin. As has been noted, would Obama been elected if he had been measured by his actions and accomplishments and white? Ask Jimmy Carter for that one.

Forum List

Back