Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Yeah, here we have another Obamazombie...... Will not watch or read news, but wants others to give the details. You were told how to find it. You can count for yourself.

Not an answer. You have no evidence of liberal leaders or even Democratic Party leaders attacking black conservatives or female conservatives because they are black or female.

How about the false witness against Tea Party members where congressional members intentionally tried to provoke Tea Party members by marching thru them at the Capitol Building (not their usual entrance). The Tea Party members were accused of being racists and hurling insults, even spitting, yet when a reward was offered for evidence of any of this being true (and there were plenty of news cameras, and personal cameras as well), no "evidence" was provided.

Well, if Rep. Eldridge Cleaver says he was spit upon and called racial pejoratives (and in the company of Rep. John Lewis), I believe him. He has no reason to lie. I believe him over you.

Interesting how a man who "thinks for himself" agerees with you but a man who is a partisan sheeple disagrees with you?

The LORD is from where all blessings (luck/success/progress/wealth creation) flow. He has been welcome in this country from before its founding. Unfortunately, there is a small portion of the population that want to force their "non-belief" onto everyone else. This country is not about NOT worshipping the LORD, but it is about worshipping the LORD, as the individual sees fit. Since the LORD is in each person's life, and part of them, it is only natural that their beliefs (honor, integrity, fortitude) flow into the public sphere. Unfortunately, likewise, those that do not care to honor the LORD (and if they do not "honor" HIM, really who are they going to "respect"), also have their beliefs flow into the public sphere (corruption, greed, deceit).

Well, how dare you assume that those of us on the left don't subscribe to the Lord in our lives. Just like you righties think you have the corner market on The Constitution (albeit, misrepresenting it, and using it as a wedge, to serve your agendas), you think you have the corner on religion, faith, morality and righteousness. You do not. Those of us on the left just don't use The Bible, abusively, and claim to know the mind of God. There are other religions and faiths beside Christianity which The Constitution protects....but your bigotry blinds you to that. And so, therefore, you're a hypocrite, of the 1st order.

I am not blind to other religions. I respect the right of the individual to worship as they please. I have a problem when their "religion" intrudes onto other people's rights (Shariah law).
I "assume" people that support "baby executions" (abortion), Obamacare (President said that the elderly will be given a pill, to help ease their life away), experimenting on people (embryonic research), and the declaration that homosexual "marriage" (not civil union, not legal union, but "marriage") is the "right thing to do" (directly against Biblical teachings), are not paying attention to the LORD. Instead, they seemed to have declared the "authority" to NULL the LORD's WORD. So please explain to me how that supports "religion, faith, morality, and righteousness.

Oh, you know I have that same problem...when certain "Christians" want to instruct me on how to be a "good Christian", and are not above, pointing out "certain scriptures" (or at least, their take on it) to ensure that I follow their particular brand of Christianity, which includes condemnation of sins (though they be sinners as well) and all sorts of hypocrisy.
So all that hating on Sharia law, unlessen you aim your arrows at the "Christian Right", for doing the exact same thing (wishing their extremism onto others) then you're a hypocrite.
Abortion, for your information is not "baby executions", as fetuses are not yet "babies".
The President said no such thing...produce the evidence for that lie. Stem cell research, which Nancy Reagan supports is vital to the lives of the people who stand to be restored by it. You can forget your objections to "marriage equality"...as your side continues to cave in to the inevitable. And "you lie". There are no Biblical teachings objecting to "gay marriage" as it didn't exist, as we know it today, back then. Stop lying.
And you saying that they (meaning "us") have declared the Lord's Word, "null and void" doesn't make it true or valid. I am a non-practicing Episcopalian, by faith...more spiritual than religious, and I believe myself to be moral, and righteous, and have a personal relationship with the Almighty. Who are you to judge me otherwise? No one.

Not an answer. You have no evidence of liberal leaders or even Democratic Party leaders attacking black conservatives or female conservatives because they are black or female.

How about the false witness against Tea Party members where congressional members intentionally tried to provoke Tea Party members by marching thru them at the Capitol Building (not their usual entrance). The Tea Party members were accused of being racists and hurling insults, even spitting, yet when a reward was offered for evidence of any of this being true (and there were plenty of news cameras, and personal cameras as well), no "evidence" was provided.

Well, if Rep. Eldridge Cleaver says he was spit upon and called racial pejoratives (and in the company of Rep. John Lewis), I believe him. He has no reason to lie. I believe him over you.

You may be ignoring this but Cleaver later recanted and said maybe it was an accident.

I find it funny...because if that is you in your avatar...you'd be mistaken for a Muslim by those on the right, and here you are defending them. And then you go and label yourself "Freewill". A comedy of errors. LOL

I guess the ignore button isn't working, damn.

Anyway, for someone who seems to be trouble with stereotypes and such you sure do like to use them. What in the hell does being a Muslim and right wing have to do with each other? I'll tell you what, your stereotyping. Funny how not one rightwinger made a comment about someone who they can't know is Muslims yet two liberals made that judgement, interesting.

That said my avatar is not me it is the 16 year old boy that was allegedly accidentally killed by Obama's predator drone program. He looks like one scary terrorist. Where are the war crime chants?

First we have Herman Cain who is black, then we have Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin (conservative women) And now we have Dr. Benjamin Carson (again who is black), we can go even further with the case of Mia Love. You have MSNBC contributor Goldie Taylor this past January in an interview making the assertion that Black conservatives were "dangerous to minorities." All whilst bashing Cain for "being in a different universe.

In other words, you have no examples of a Republican minority being attacked for being a minority. You're just listing times Republican minorities were criticized, and making the unfounded leap that it had to be because they were a minority.

That illustrates a problem with your attitude, not ours. We liberals find your attitude to be very patronizing towards minorities. To a liberal, minorities can take criticism just as well as any white male, so we'll tear into their stupid statements just as gleefully. Unlike the conservative side, we don't think minority politicians are entitled to special coddling, so we don't spend our days flinging out race cards when a Democratic minority gets criticized.

[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION]:

Oh don't get me started on George Zimmerman either. Liberals really made idiots of themselves in the Trayvon Martin case. False outrage. Zimmerman was half white-half Hispanic. He just happened to shoot a black kid in self defense. You have NBC execs playing a doctored video of the 911 call... Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson didn't miss a beat or a good fundraising opportunity when they caught wind of the shooting.

Please, there is tons of evidence. You just need to quit asking people to coddle you and your lack of knowledge.

Self defense? Isn't that the crux of the case...whether it was or it wasn't? Try cold blooded murder, after stalking. I'm not optimistic about Zimmerman being convicted, but there is a chance. Stay tuned.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Oh many of us knew him before you did.

When you guys got into the rounds of declaring who your black conservatives were, I have never heard the name Ben Carson. It's always been a fairly small list of individuals like Alan Keyes, Allen West, Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas.

Never has a Ben Carson been on that list. So I challenge the notion that many of you knew him before.

“I am convinced that knowledge is power - to overcome the past, to change our own situations, to fight new obstacles, to make better decisions.”-Dr. Ben Carson

I like this.

Actually, Dr. Carson was raised in poverty. He was made fun of by his class mates as they called him "stupid". His mother decided to get him to read, even though she could not, so she demanded he read all the time and she would have him write book reports on the books. She pretended that she could read them and grade them by making marks on the paper.

To make a long story short, those books made him crave a better life, and he soon became a Navy Seal after overcoming racist obstacles. Then he became a neurosurgeon. He says that the key to America's future is education, not redistribution. In short, he is the left's worst nightmare. He wants to dismantle a public education system that ranks American children 48th in the world in science and math. My favorite quote of his is about the slaves in the deep South in the 1800's. He said that there was a very good reason why they were forbidden to learn to read. Knowledge is power. I really think that the DNC wishes to keep Americans stupid so that low lifes like "W" and Obama can keep getting elected.

The LORD is from where all blessings (luck/success/progress/wealth creation) flow. He has been welcome in this country from before its founding. Unfortunately, there is a small portion of the population that want to force their "non-belief" onto everyone else. This country is not about NOT worshipping the LORD, but it is about worshipping the LORD, as the individual sees fit. Since the LORD is in each person's life, and part of them, it is only natural that their beliefs (honor, integrity, fortitude) flow into the public sphere. Unfortunately, likewise, those that do not care to honor the LORD (and if they do not "honor" HIM, really who are they going to "respect"), also have their beliefs flow into the public sphere (corruption, greed, deceit).

Well, how dare you assume that those of us on the left don't subscribe to the Lord in our lives. Just like you righties think you have the corner market on The Constitution (albeit, misrepresenting it, and using it as a wedge, to serve your agendas), you think you have the corner on religion, faith, morality and righteousness. You do not. Those of us on the left just don't use The Bible, abusively, and claim to know the mind of God. There are other religions and faiths beside Christianity which The Constitution protects....but your bigotry blinds you to that. And so, therefore, you're a hypocrite, of the 1st order.

Stop. First, Liberals claim to know when a human being is human, then you seem to suggest that God condones homosexuality. You guys try to play God on a regular basis! You even think to know the mind of God! You try to use the Bible to justify bigger government, redistributionist policy, gay marriage... anything that jibes with the Democrat-Liberal-Left leaning platform. It is true the Constitution protects other religions, but as of now, Christianity seems to be the only one under attack at the moment.

Excuse me? Stop. First, you, as a conservative claim to know when a human being is a human. How about no one has the corner on that market...making us equal in the quest to be right. Who is to say? I don't say God condones homosexuality, I say I believe he doesn't think it's important, one way or another. Some people choose to be celibate, their whole lives long...do you think that pleases or displeases God? Some people choose to marry, divorce, re-marry, divorce, commit adultery, etc....Do you think that pleases or displeases God. I think he doesn't care, one way or another. It being about man's free will and all.
Humans make a big ta-doo about sexuality and such. How do you know God does? Because what is written in the Bible, from 3 or 4 thousand years ago? Written by whom? And to what end? Give me a fucking break.
And just as you use the Bible to dismantle government, claiming that government is all-intrusive, yet you seek to control women's bodies and its' contents, and dictate who can and cannot marry, while increasing the coffers of the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor. Talk about hypocrisy. If we looked up the word, probably your picture would be there.
Christianity under attack? I suggest to you that those so-called "Christians" that feel they are being attacked, are no real Christians....they are pompous, evil, misguided demagogues, in need of a good ass whooping. Like you, for instance.

Last edited:
That said my avatar is not me it is the 16 year old boy that was allegedly accidentally killed by Obama's predator drone program. He looks like one scary terrorist. Where are the war crime chants?

Given we never accused Bush of war crimes for drone strikes, why would we do it under Obama? Remember, liberalism means moral consistency. Don't project your partisan hackery on to us.

Now, you need to explain your raging double standards here. Why did you suddenly realize drone strikes were evil only when the Democrat came into office?

From appearances, it's because your cult masters told you to believe it. In true "we have always been at war with EastAsia" fashion, you may even now believe that you were always against drone strikes, or that many liberals called Bush a war criminal for drone strikes. Sure, a few Naderites/Kucinichites did, but that same group rages even harder at Obama. Again, the liberals are consistent, and you're not.

Given we never accused Bush of war crimes for drone strikes, why would we do it under Obama? Remember, liberalism means moral consistency. Don't project your partisan hackery on to us.

Now, you need to explain your raging double standards here. Why did you suddenly realize drone strikes were evil only when the Democrat came into office?

From appearances, it's because your cult masters told you to believe it. In true "we have always been at war with EastAsia" fashion, you may even now believe that you were always against drone strikes, or that many liberals called Bush a war criminal for drone strikes. Sure, a few Naderites/Kucinichites did, but that same group rages even harder at Obama. Again, the liberals are consistent, and you're not.

You have evidence of Bush killing Americans with drones? I never heard of it before, i guess that is really why the liberal left wasn't accusing him of war crimes.

If you have a story, a link, a newpaper article that states that Bush was targetting people in an ally country and/or killing Americans, especially a 16 year old then please provide it and I will be equally pissed off at him and will agree that killing without warrent and without due process is wrong, wrong, wrong. Whether it is GWB, Obama or God Himself.

So provide.

Here is an article about the real double standard

Mika Brzezinski is a democrat.

Last edited:
Why the red herring about drones? What does it matter what the delivery system of death was? Targeted killings aren't new, only the drones are.

And why the red herring about American citizenship?

The 2001 AUMF -- you are familiar with it, no? -- was passed overwhelmingly by a Republican congress, and gives the President absolute authority to kill anyone he damn well feels like by any method he damn well feels like, so long as he ties it to Islamic extremists. That includes American citizens. When Bush or Obama targetted American citizens, by bullet or bomb or drone, it was 100% legal under American law.

If you're so enraged about that, I suggest you voice your outrage at the Republicans for making that law, and then contact Rand Paul and get him to have congress rewrite the AUMF that gives the president that authority.

I have to read more about him but he is making waves thats for sure.

If you would like to know more about this refined, enlightened, beautiful person, who rose from poverty and ignorance to scale the heights of achievement helping others,by saving lives and giving hope, there is a great story of his life on Netflix, entitled "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story."

51847bf1-8924-467a-8c82-00a46a1ccbcf_zpscf2962f7.jpg

If you would like to know more about this refined, enlightened, beautiful person, who rose from poverty and ignorance to scale the heights of achievement helping others,by saving lives and giving hope, there is a great story of his life on Netflix, entitled "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story."

No, thanks. And how's about you putting some clothes on?

Why the red herring about drones? What does it matter what the delivery system of death was? Targeted killings aren't new, only the drones are.

And why the red herring about American citizenship?

The 2001 AUMF -- you are familiar with it, no? -- was passed overwhelmingly by a Republican congress, and gives the President absolute authority to kill anyone he damn well feels like by any method he damn well feels like, so long as he ties it to Islamic extremists. That includes American citizens. When Bush or Obama targetted American citizens, by bullet or bomb or drone, it was 100% legal under American law.

If you're so enraged about that, I suggest you voice your outrage at the Republicans for making that law, and then contact Rand Paul and get him to have congress rewrite the AUMF that gives the president that authority.

I am not sure you understand that it isn't targetted killing with drones it is more or less sorched Earth. We might as well us B52 to kill terrorists. Regardless of US law the Hague is investigating the use it will be in violation of World law. It will be interesting to see how Obama would handle such an indictment considering his love of one world government and all.

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is a place where you can see that Obama has drastically increased the use of drones. In his first year he exceeded all of Bush's.

And I apologize if I think that killing a 16 year old American is wrong, who wasn't a terrorist and certainly wasn't a threat. I won't apologize and I would be the same if this wee Bush. No different.

He is a homophobe. He will do.fine at fox.

That's not fair. After all, he totally fauxpoligized for comparing gays to NAMBLA members and bestiality fans. You know, one of those weasel-like "I'm sorry you were offended" non-apologies.

Oh, he also rejects the theory of evolution, and says that anyone who accepts it has no ethics. Yep, bright future in the GOP.

And naturally, I'll now be accused of attacking him because he's black.

Was he a person who benefited from Affirmative Action?

He is a homophobe. He will do.fine at fox.

That's not fair. After all, he totally fauxpoligized for comparing gays to NAMBLA members and bestiality fans. You know, one of those weasel-like "I'm sorry you were offended" non-apologies.

Oh, he also rejects the theory of evolution, and says that anyone who accepts it has no ethics. Yep, bright future in the GOP.

And naturally, I'll now be accused of attacking him because he's black.

If you were attacked because he is black it would only be fair payback. I am thinking of attacking you for not getting your facts correctly.

But if you really want to know about what he said about evolution and ethics, read here:

Ben Carson's creationist views spark controvery over commencement speech - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

You do realize that evolution and creation are two different things????

Forum List

Back