Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Carson is sort of typical of black conservatives. He just can't accept that the path available for him was only open because other people cleared it for him.

Carson is sort of typical of black conservatives. He just can't accept that the path available for him was only open because other people cleared it for him.

A variation of "you didn't build that."

Also known as "reality".

Anyone who thinks he got where he is at purely on his own merits is delusional.

Fact is, we are a social animal, and what we have exists because others labored before.

Had "conservatives" he currently love gotten their way, "Doctor" Carson would be riding at the back of the bus, never considered for a medical school. But someone said, if you are smart and you work hard, your race shouldn't matter.

If you were attacked because he is black it would only be fair payback.

That makes no sense.

I am thinking of attacking you for not getting your facts correctly.

Given my facts were correct, that makes less sense.

But if you really want to know about what he said about evolution and ethics, read here:
Ben Carson's creationist views spark controvery over commencement speech - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post
You do realize that evolution and creation are two different things????

Given I never mentioned creationsim, I don't understand why you're bringing it up. I suspect you simply have no idea what the guy actually said.

Adventist Review: Evolution? No.
---
By believing we are the product of random acts, we eliminate morality and the basis of ethical behavior. For if there is no such thing as moral authority, you can do anything you want. You make everything relative, and there’s no reason for any of our higher values.
---

He rejects evolution, and says anyone who doesn't reject it has no ethics. Just like I said. Sure, he walked it back later. Doesn't change the fact he said it.

Whow the splender of liberal racism is in full display.

Way to wear out those race cards. But then, since the race cards seem to be all you have, you have no choice but to play them at every opportunity.

Why can't you and your conservative pals be colorblind, like the liberals? You don't see us instantly making every topic about race, or declaring that all criticism of a black Democrat must be racist. We just don't understand how you can think that way.

So at least you admit that the path has been cleared. Why then don't they travel down that path? Why is black unemployment ballooning under Obama? Why not promote education instead of entitlements?

Why can't you and your conservative pals be colorblind, like the liberals? You don't see us instantly making every topic about race, or declaring that all criticism of a black Democrat must be racist. We just don't understand how you can think that way.

This from the likes of Obama who instantly jump to the conclusion that his black friend was being harrassed by the police because he was black while trying to get into his house that he locked himself out of? This from a group that jumps on the Zimmerman racist train and even doctors tapes on the Today show to make him sound racist? This from a group, like the NAACP, who accuses the Tea Party movement of racism when they have no justification for? Congrats, the race card has given Obama 96% of the Black vote. It would be interesting to see if Ben Carson ran in regards to how many votes he gets. If it is 96% against, then maybe its not really about race, but I doubt it.

Also known as "reality".

Fact is, we are a social animal, and what we have exists because others labored before.

Had "conservatives" he currently love gotten their way, "Doctor" Carson would be riding at the back of the bus, never considered for a medical school. But someone said, if you are smart and you work hard, your race shouldn't matter.

Actually, I would have to say that Dr. Carson got to where his is with the help and guidance of an Almighty God, and not because the party of former slave owners now feels some form of benevolence about helping a poor "simple black" boy climb the ladder at their allowance... Remember, it always has much more to do with GOD and less to do with Pharoah. And creationism is a very deep and philosophical view that does thoughfully seek to apply scientific research with divine guidance.

Last edited:
You just KNEW this VAPID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, DELUSIONAL, CONCOCTED AND PATHETICALLY PREDICTABLE character assassination of Dr. Carson was coming from the left.

Why? Well isn't that OBVIOUS? Dr. Carson can take votes away from democrats because blacks will vote for him. He's dangerous to their fragile grip on power.

So the more the libtards in here attempt to smear the man, which they can't, the more I'm enjoying it. It tells me they're really unsettled by him. How great is that?

Last edited:
You just KNEW this VAPID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, DELUSIONAL, CONCOCTED AND PATHETICALLY PREDICTABLE character assassination of Dr. Carson was coming from the left.

Why? Well isn't that OBVIOUS? Dr. Carson can take votes away from democrats because blacks will vote for him. He's dangerous to their fragile grip on power.

So the more the libtards in here attempt to smear the man, which they can't, the more I'm enjoying it. It tells me they're really unsettled by him. How great is that?

I enjoy it as well. White liberals are letting their true racism show and black liberals are kowtowing down like they've been doing since before the civil war.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

This from the likes of Obama who instantly jump to the conclusion that his black friend was being harrassed by the police because he was black while trying to get into his house that he locked himself out of? This from a group that jumps on the Zimmerman racist train and even doctors tapes on the Today show to make him sound racist? This from a group, like the NAACP, who accuses the Tea Party movement of racism when they have no justification for? Congrats, the race card has given Obama 96% of the Black vote. It would be interesting to see if Ben Carson ran in regards to how many votes he gets. If it is 96% against, then maybe its not really about race, but I doubt it.

The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

The ?Liberals Are Racists and Consevatives Are Anti-Racists? Lie | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

The Rotting Racist Underbelly of the Tea Party Protests - Jack & Jill Politics

The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

nhy-44170536373.jpeg

Also known as "reality".

if he got to where he is because the path was laid for him then why isn't every poor inner city kid growing up to be successful ?? the fact is that without self determination and hard work nobody succeeds libb.

If only blacks knew history they would vote repub. Insult #1
If only blacks weren't easily duped they would vote repub. Insult #2
if only blacks thought for themselves they would vote repub. Insult #3
if only blacks were dependent of welfare they would vote repub. Insult #4
if only blacks didn't have their vote bought off with entitlements they would vote repub. Insult #5
if only blacks would think for themselves, they would vote repub. Insult #6
if only blacks would stop being ok with being slaves to the dems (plantation) they would vote repub. Insult #7
if only repubs wouldn't insult blacks as unthinking, slavish, want something for nothing, dumb, easily led monolithic group of Ppl. Maybe we would vote repub.

Don't forget the southern strategy that flipped blacks from split to almost exclusively dem. I guess that too, is the fault of blacks.

We hear you, we listen...we don't like what you say. I know it hard for you to believe but it's not us...it's you.

Thanks for the accurate summery.

It took you exactly 2 posts to go back to your insults. Just cant help yourself

How to build a strawman: First make a claim that never happened

Answer or Try to make sense of the claim that never happened with other events that never happened and make wild eyes assumptions again, based on nothing burger

Repeat first made up claim, feign outrage and claim victory.

If only blacks knew history they would vote repub. Insult #1
If only blacks weren't easily duped they would vote repub. Insult #2
if only blacks thought for themselves they would vote repub. Insult #3
if only blacks were dependent of welfare they would vote repub. Insult #4
if only blacks didn't have their vote bought off with entitlements they would vote repub. Insult #5
if only blacks would think for themselves, they would vote repub. Insult #6
if only blacks would stop being ok with being slaves to the dems (plantation) they would vote repub. Insult #7
if only repubs wouldn't insult blacks as unthinking, slavish, want something for nothing, dumb, easily led monolithic group of Ppl. Maybe we would vote repub.

Don't forget the southern strategy that flipped blacks from split to almost exclusively dem. I guess that too, is the fault of blacks.

We hear you, we listen...we don't like what you say. I know it hard for you to believe but it's not us...it's you.

:clap2:

So at least you admit that the path has been cleared. Why then don't they travel down that path? Why is black unemployment ballooning under Obama? Why not promote education instead of entitlements?

Not saying the path was cleared for everyone... or that it's an easy path.

And, hey, I'm all for promoting education. Maybe if the right stops bashing teachers between school shootings, we could totally promote that.

[

Actually, I would have to say that Dr. Carson got to where his is with the help and guidance of an Almighty God, and not because the party of former slave owners now feels some form of benevolence about helping a poor "simple black" boy climb the ladder at their allowance... Remember, it always has much more to do with GOD and less to do with Pharoah. And creationism is a very deep and philosophical view that does thoughfully seek to apply scientific research with divine guidance.

Okay, guy, can you not bring your Imaginary Friend in the Sky into adult conversations... The Grown-Ups are talking here.

Forum List

Back