Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

You do realize that the majority of Baggers will never vote to nominate a black man as the GOP candidate?

you have no idea only you jaded BS. GWB had the most diverse of cabinets yet the left just keeps on spreading racial division. Sad really sad.

GWB was also a recovering alcoholic that made some disastrous decisions that we will be paying for, for generations, This has nothing to do with W. The Tea Baggers have a significant number who have shown their racist tendencies. They would stay a home, rather than vote for a black man.

See, this is exactly what I said about blacks and hearing the same old lies over and over. The Tea Party is not racist. Remember when the racist Black Congressional Caucus claimed they heard all sorts of racist comments and were spit on when they tried to provoke a mostly white protest? Remember? Remember they could produce not one shread of evidence of this happening even though they taped the whole thing? Yes, the left continues to lie and create division when there should be none there.

And, on second thought, I'll go so far as saying that the BCC didn't lie. They believed it happened, but clearly it did not happen. That is the problem, people believe things that just ain't true.

Last edited:
Is it your contention that Joe Biden is a racist?

He said what he said. I think he says stupid things, this one just happened to be racist. I am sure he can account to having lots of black friends.

By "this one" you mean the Wall Street chains comment? That was not racist in the least.

It seems like you don't want to commit to calling the man a racist. Why is that? Are you uncertain? Do you know a racist when you encounter one?

I will ask once again. Is it your contention that Joe Biden is a racist.

you have no idea only you jaded BS. GWB had the most diverse of cabinets yet the left just keeps on spreading racial division. Sad really sad.

GWB was also a recovering alcoholic that made some disastrous decisions that we will be paying for, for generations, This has nothing to do with W. The Tea Baggers have a significant number who have shown their racist tendencies. They would stay a home, rather than vote for a black man.

See, this is exactly what I said about blacks and hearing the same old lies over and over. The Tea Party is not racist. Remember when the racist Black Congressional Caucus claimed they heard all sorts of racist comments and were spit on when they tried to provoke a mostly white protest? Remember? Remember they could produce not one shread of evidence of this happening even though they taped the whole thing? Yes, the left continues to lie and create division when there should be none there.

And, on second thought, I'll go so far as saying that the BCC didn't lie. They believed it happened, but clearly it did not happen. That is the problem, people believe things that just ain't true.

You say those are lies....didn't WE ALL hear them? You clearly heard them. But you are smart and were able to learn the truth. The problem with black voters is that they were not able to learn the truth. Is that what you are saying.....again?

I am interested in this line of thinking. Have you personally ever been fooled by someone you supported for office? Or, are you always able to ferret out the lies?

You are saying that black voters in America have been lied to for several decades and, while intelligent, are unable to learn that they have been lied to for so long. Is that it?

Please stop. You are making a fool of yourself.

There is no other answer. They are continuously fed lies that has not changed. I am not sure why you think their thoughts would change since what they are being told has not. If the unemployment rate for blacks does not convince them that the democrat party is not their friend then I am not sure what will. I don't say that as a put down because I really do not understand the allegiance to a party that killed their grandparents. Really don't.

Democratic Party

How does the unemployment rate indict the Democratic Party? You are not making sense.

What makes you think black Americans sit passively while "being told" lies? Don't you think that black voters are capable of researching and vetting candidates? Are they capable of understanding the issues well enough to make informed voting decisions?

How is it that you have discovered the "truth" but they have not?

Who created the great society? Whose policies have led to the widespread unemployment of the most unskilled and uneducated, black and white? (Hint WJC). Who has been the majority party for the last 6 goning on 7 years? Who has held the Senate and President for the last +4 years? Who had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate and held the house for a full year while they concentrated on nothing but Obamacare. Obamacare not designed to put anyone to work, matter of fact the opposite might happen. I would explain what it means when a party is in the majority but I also doubt I could explain the color green to Helen Keller.

There is no other answer. They are continuously fed lies that has not changed. I am not sure why you think their thoughts would change since what they are being told has not. If the unemployment rate for blacks does not convince them that the democrat party is not their friend then I am not sure what will. I don't say that as a put down because I really do not understand the allegiance to a party that killed their grandparents. Really don't.

Democratic Party

How does the unemployment rate indict the Democratic Party? You are not making sense.

What makes you think black Americans sit passively while "being told" lies? Don't you think that black voters are capable of researching and vetting candidates? Are they capable of understanding the issues well enough to make informed voting decisions?

How is it that you have discovered the "truth" but they have not?

Who created the great society? Whose policies have led to the widespread unemployment of the most unskilled and uneducated, black and white? (Hint WJC). Who has been the majority party for the last 6 goning on 7 years? Who has held the Senate and President for the last +4 years? Who had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate and held the house for a full year while they concentrated on nothing but Obamacare. Obamacare not designed to put anyone to work, matter of fact the opposite might happen. I would explain what it means when a party is in the majority but I also doubt I could explain the color green to Helen Keller.

My goodness....you make lots of connections. You also skip lots of facts. Funny that.

Is the unemployment rate for black Americans higher or lower now than it was when President Obama took office?

Really? Is that why the overwhelming majority of minority groups voted for President Obama in this last election? :)

Guess that progressive agenda is working in the public schools, lower the standards, and teach the children to "parrot" the teachers' views, not to think or figure things out for themselves....
As opposed to Texas schools who teach that the earth is 6,000 years old. :razz:

Link, evidence????

What sexist and racist name calling? Examples.

The democrat national convention that had people wearing t-shirts calling Palin a c***. The political cartoons showing Condeleesa Rice as a monkey, and another where she was portrayed as Aunt Jemimah. There were many others. I guess you do not watch the news.....

Democratic

Got the links? Were any of the keynotes or invited speakers wearing such shirts or saying such things? Who published the cartoons? We're they on the DNC website?

How about giving us something that attributes this hatred to a particular person? Anything?

I been on snipe hunts before. If you are interested in the facts check it out for yourself. Think about David Letterman making slutty jokes about Palin's "daughter" (Obama's daughters are off limits, but conservatives' daughters, not so much). What about all the attacks on Bachman for her husbands work with homosexuals that wanted a different life? etc., etc., etc.

The democrat national convention that had people wearing t-shirts calling Palin a c***. The political cartoons showing Condeleesa Rice as a monkey, and another where she was portrayed as Aunt Jemimah. There were many others. I guess you do not watch the news.....

Democratic

Got the links? Were any of the keynotes or invited speakers wearing such shirts or saying such things? Who published the cartoons? We're they on the DNC website?

How about giving us something that attributes this hatred to a particular person? Anything?

I been on snipe hunts before. If you are interested in the facts check it out for yourself. Think about David Letterman making slutty jokes about Palin's "daughter" (Obama's daughters are off limits, but conservatives' daughters, not so much). What about all the attacks on Bachman for her husbands work with homosexuals that wanted a different life? etc., etc., etc.

Comedians. Got it.

By the way, I think you are one of the dumbest fucks here. Wanna say something that changes my mind?

The Bush Administration is guilty of war crimes. Cheney and Bush won't be going to Europe, any time soon. Why is that?

What war crimes would that be? Maybe they don't want to go, do you know of some arrest warrant that the rest of us don't know about? Do you???

If you wish to propose that Bush is guilty of war crimes for Iraq, which would then make Congress guilty also then how about the following? Or are you just to partisan to see the differences or similarities?

Obama ordered the strike that killed a 16 year old boy pictured in my avatar in a country that is supposedly our ally.

Obama ordered the strike that killed at least 3 other Americans in an ally country.

The strikes order by Obama has killed many civilians and I suppose some of them just might be innocent.

Or how about Clinton and the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia? Remember the ethnic Serbs standing on the bridge daring Clinton to bomb it, and he did? Remember the Chinese that were killed because of Clinton? We bombed every bridge over the Danube and paid to rebuild them. But I guess those are not war crimes, not sure what logic you use. I guess the only real logic is that we were not at war with them like we were with Iraq. In that case then Clinton and Obama are merely guilty of murder, Bush was conducting a war.

So tell me what war crimes Bush may be guilty of that Obama and Clinton are not more so. Or better yet quit using the lying talking points of the liberal left and think for yourself.

We already know you're ignorant. Not my problem. Wait and see if they ever leave the U.S....which will tell the tale. Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia | Foreign Policy Journal

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Maybe not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

You are spouting used up disingenuous right wing talking points. The parties have changed ideologies. Let me ask you these questions:
What party today has the most Black Representatives in Congress?
What party today elected a President who is African American?
What party today elected the first African American POTUS?
What party today was the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement?
What party today is fighting for the rights of homosexuals to get married?
What party today is trying to help illegal immigrants become legal?
What party today is NOT a bunch of xenophobic bigots?

What party today maligns and fights against all of the above?

:)

No in actuality it is you that is sprouting partisan BS. No one is saying that the propaganda of the Democrat party has not been very successful. I do not understand blacks loving the democrat party. The party that did actually "put y'all in chains." And the really funny/sad thing is you don't realize your racism. Your sprouting of how many black are this or that is the same as trying to claim you are not a racist because you have a black friend, just too funny you liberals.

What the hell does illegals have to do with being black? What party is claiming that being gay is the same as being black? I seriously doubt your realize that is what democrats do but they do. What party is for the eugenics of minorities through abortion???

What party today was the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement? This question of yours is the most infuriating. It was the REPUBLICAN party that is who. The Republican party was formed to END SLAVERY and ended it. The Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the civil war, not so the democrats.

You need to take a test to see how much history you really do misunderstand, do you think the following is being taught in liberal democrat schools??? Obviously if you attended on then the answer is clearly NO. So after taking this test, ignore it and keep on posting that Carson is a token, house.. neg... or whatever and then tell us how the democrats are not racists. Oh, and if you want I explain to you how the Nixon "Southern Strategy" is nothing but a lie taught to you by the democrats.

HistoryTest

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY
NOTE: All answers are "b."

1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY

NOTE: All answers are "b."

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

You're completely ignoring the fact that the parties switched ideology, the then Republican Party is now the Democratic Party, and vice versa. But continue in your quandary.

you have no idea only you jaded bs. Gwb had the most diverse of cabinets yet the left just keeps on spreading racial division. Sad really sad.

gwb was also a recovering alcoholic that made some disastrous decisions that we will be paying for, for generations, this has nothing to do with w. The tea baggers have a significant number who have shown their racist tendencies. They would stay a home, rather than vote for a black man.

see, this is exactly what i said about blacks and hearing the same old lies over and over. The tea party is not racist. Remember when the racist black congressional caucus claimed they heard all sorts of racist comments and were spit on when they tried to provoke a mostly white protest? Remember? Remember they could produce not one shread of evidence of this happening even though they taped the whole thing? Yes, the left continues to lie and create division when there should be none there.

And, on second thought, i'll go so far as saying that the bcc didn't lie. They believed it happened, but clearly it did not happen. That is the problem, people believe things that just ain't true.

bs.

Carson's parroting of the right wing propaganda machine falls apart with this simple point: The Affordable Healthcare Act offers ALTERNATIVE gov't assistance to INDIVIDUALS and BUSINESSES who cannot find insurance companies to meet the new requirements.

Hopefully Carson will get a wake up call like Steele and Powell as to his true worth to the neocon/teabagger driven GOP, and stop all this nonsense.

Note that NONE of our local right wing/neocon/teabagger/libber-tarians can address the simple fact I put forth above. Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Really? Is that why the overwhelming majority of minority groups voted for President Obama in this last election? :)

OMG even a partisan has to know why and it had nothing to do with Bush. They certainly didn't vote for Obama because he has helped their lot in life.

w-blackunemployment.jpg

Maybe you misunderstood my post. My question to you is, if the left "keeps spreading racial division" like you asserted, then why did the majority of minority groups overwhelmingly vote for and support President Obama and not the republican candidate? That doesn't look like "racial division" to me. :)

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Maybe not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

You are spouting used up disingenuous right wing talking points. The parties have changed ideologies. Let me ask you these questions:

No in actuality it is you that is sprouting partisan BS. No one is saying that the propaganda of the Democrat party has not been very successful. I do not understand blacks loving the democrat party. The party that did actually "put y'all in chains." And the really funny/sad thing is you don't realize your racism. Your sprouting of how many black are this or that is the same as trying to claim you are not a racist because you have a black friend, just too funny you liberals.

What the hell does illegals have to do with being black? What party is claiming that being gay is the same as being black? I seriously doubt your realize that is what democrats do but they do. What party is for the eugenics of minorities through abortion???

What party today was the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement? This question of yours is the most infuriating. It was the REPUBLICAN party that is who. The Republican party was formed to END SLAVERY and ended it. The Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the civil war, not so the democrats.

You need to take a test to see how much history you really do misunderstand, do you think the following is being taught in liberal democrat schools??? Obviously if you attended on then the answer is clearly NO. So after taking this test, ignore it and keep on posting that Carson is a token, house.. neg... or whatever and then tell us how the democrats are not racists. Oh, and if you want I explain to you how the Nixon "Southern Strategy" is nothing but a lie taught to you by the democrats.
<SNIPPED THE IDIOTIC "test">

That was then and this is now. Your party has enacted the Southern Strategy that alienated "the Blacks" and courted the racist white conservative democrat voters who were pissed that the Liberal Democrats supported the Civil rights Movement.
You don't know what you are talking about regarding "racism". You bring up having "Black friends", well that better than not having any "Black friends".
I asked you what party TODAY and in RECENT history was and is the vanguard for Civil Rights? Yes the Republican party initially did those good things when they were the LIBERAL party and not the conservative party they have been since the 1970's. Where did I post any thing about Carson being a "token, house.. neg... ". I would like to see your lie of an explanation about the Southern Strategy, especially when i give you these references:
"many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation."
"Although the phrase "Southern strategy" is often attributed to Nixon's political strategist Kevin Phillips, he did not originate it,[9] but merely popularized it.[10] In an interview included in a 1970 New York Times article, he touched on its essence:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats"
Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lee Atwater on the Southern Strategy
"Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes
" It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities

In short educate yourself and stop parroting republican lies. Three PROMINENT REPUBLICANS above disagree with your bogus assertion. Thank for the laugh!!! :lol:

Guess that progressive agenda is working in the public schools, lower the standards, and teach the children to "parrot" the teachers' views, not to think or figure things out for themselves....

What a LAME excuse!!! I thought you people were supposed to be the party of "accountability" and "the buck stops here". I guess everyone else is wrong and you guys are 'right"! :)

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Mabye not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

What party in control of cities that are declaring bankruptcy?
What party has more mayors going to prison for corruption?
What party "changed" the paperwork stating the candidate was eligible for President?
What party "elected" a President without knowing how he registered for college (as a foreign exchange student that paid for his college, or as an American with a future puppeteer paying for his college)?
What party is ignoring federal laws to "selectively" enforce the laws the party supports (ignoring the civil rights of others)?
What party is changing definitions of words that frame our culture and our society that will bankrupt the nation?
Which party is elevating criminals that cross our borders to "give" them federal benefits, health care, and trying to give them the "vote", after forcing legitimate immigrants to be pushed to "the back of the line", while increasing the costs for them to become citizens?
Which party embraces all things foreign and strange that are obvious failures, and work directly against the culture of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"?

LOL, is that their platform or is that individuals?

I never said they were stupid, obviously duped but not stupid.

Hmmmm. Are they dupes? Or are they just duped when it comes to learning history and voting?

It sure seems like you are saying that they are stupid.

It only seems that way because you want it that way. So typical liberal.

Look at the black "leaders" Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, etc and what they have been telling the black community for years. Then listen to things that the white left says, like Biden's obvious racist remark incorrectly directed at the Republican party, "they'll put y'all back in chains." WTF it was his party that put them in chains in the first place.

Maybe duped isn't the right word but there certainly is something strange going on. Duped doesn't mean stupid, it means fooled and very many intelligent people have been fooled in the past. If all that the black community hears is democrat lies and distortion of the truth then what the hell do you think they are going to believe??? I don't say they are stupid, I say they been lied to, duped.

What percentage of the "Black community" follows those guys?

What party "changed" the paperwork stating the candidate was eligible for President?
What party "elected" a President without knowing how he registered for college (as a foreign exchange student that paid for his college, or as an American with a future puppeteer paying for his college)?
What party is ignoring federal laws to "selectively" enforce the laws the party supports (ignoring the civil rights of others)?
What party is changing definitions of words that frame our culture and our society that will bankrupt the nation?
Which party is elevating criminals that cross our borders to "give" them federal benefits, health care, and trying to give them the "vote", after forcing legitimate immigrants to be pushed to "the back of the line", while increasing the costs for them to become citizens?
Which party embraces all things foreign and strange that are obvious failures, and work directly against the culture of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"?

With the democrats, unfortunately, they are one in the same. Which party "booed" having the LORD put back in their platform?

With the democrats, unfortunately, they are one in the same. Which party "booed" having the LORD put back in their platform?

I disagree. How many democrats allegedly "booed" about that?

Forum List

Back