Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of morals or were, remotely "self-professed" Christians. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".
"And if slavery offends you so"????????????? Who, today, in their right mind, isn't offended by slavery? Obviously, "you".
My convictions, whatever they are, are hardly "shallow", and not necessary to defend before the likes of you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Thank you for letting us all know that you are extremely shallow in your convictions against slavery (it is only a bad thing, when it is done to someone close to you). Thank you for letting us know how racist you are... you do not hold the black kidnappers/raiders responsible for marching the slaves out of African jungles/you do not hold the "middle men" (the Arabs) responsible for buying the African natives, marching them to markets and selling them, you only hold the "end user" responsible.

So tell me, are you blaming the "black youth" for using drugs, or in that case, are you blaming everyone else that is in the chain to get the drug onto the street?

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Mabye not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

You are spouting used up disingenuous right wing talking points. The parties have changed ideologies. Let me ask you these questions:
What party today has the most Black Representatives in Congress?
What party today elected a President who is African American?
What party today elected the first African American POTUS?
What party today was the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement?
What party today is fighting for the rights of homosexuals to get married?
What party today is trying to help illegal immigrants become legal?
What party today is NOT a bunch of xenophobic bigots?

What party today maligns and fights against all of the above?

:)

That's why I said "Here's a pattern I see from some conservatives". Here's an article containing a quote from limbaugh:
“A lot of people think Todd Akin is being mistreated, and a lot of people have decided they want to stand by him and that everybody else should, too,”

Read more: Rush Limbaugh: I could have made Todd Akin quit - POLITICO.com

There's more to the article.
Thank you Pheonixops, for posting more evidence showing that not EVEY GOPer condemned the Akin statements.

Gramps...are you seeing this?
The GOP did more than not really condemn Akin, they endorsed him and gave him money!!!

GOP Big Shots and Money Trickling Back to Akin -- Daily Intelligencer

In a joint statement released today, onetime Romney rival Rick Santorum and the tea-party king (a.k.a. South Caroline Senator Jim DeMint) warned that if "Republicans are to win back the Senate and stop President Obama's liberal agenda, we must defeat Senator Claire McCaskill in Missouri." The two men even pledged to send some much-needed funding Akin's way, provided by their respective campaign groups, Patriot Voices PAC and the Senate Conservatives Fund. Earlier this week, former House speaker Newt Gingrich appeared with Akin at a fund-raiser, calling on Republicans to stop being sissies and embrace the ultra-conservative, speaks-his-mind Senate candidate from Missouri.

Even McCaskill's Capitol Hill colleague Senator Roy Blunt, who had earlier called for Akin's withdrawal, gave him a grudging endorsement. Though the two men may not "agree on everything," he said in a statement, "he and I agree the Senate majority must change. I’ll be working for the Republican ticket in Missouri, and that includes Todd Akin."

Update: The NRSC may be reconsidering its boycott of the Missouri race. In a statement to Talking Points Memo, NRSC executive director Rob Jesmer hedges that:
There is no question that for Missourians who believe we need to stop the reckless Washington spending, rein-in the role of government in people’s lives, and finally focus on growing jobs in this country that Todd Akin is a far more preferable candidate than liberal Senator Claire McCaskill. As with every Republican Senate candidate, we hope Todd Akin wins in November and we will continue to monitor this race closely in the days ahead.

No because you already excused it before I could post anything
I've excused nothing.

You see, you claim that the left only gives back what it receives.

I have watched a lot of the Carson interviews and discussions. Not once has he started out or even directly attacked a leftist with name calling.

Yet, in interview after interview, the left call him names and attack him without provocation. The videos of ((SOME)) of this has been posted here in this thread.

I really didn't think you would be able to live up to your claim. I don't think you even realize you do it; it has been so ingrained into you.

I just wanted to see if you were honest enough to realize that your statement on its face was wrong. I have My answer.

Have a nice day.

The left has never called him names and if they did it was in self defense
I do so love to live in your head rent free....

The left have demonized him. Some proof of that has been shown in this very thread.

I knew it would eat at you....

On Hannity, Carson is just peeling off those GOP talking points .. no mention of his fuckup the other night about Nambla or bestiality.

Last edited:
My ancestors did not own any African slaves on this continent. I have no idea about the ancestors before they came to this land. I suspect some were slaves or servants, others may have owned some.

I do have a question for you, though. Are you holding your African brethren responsible for capturing/kidnapping fellow Africans and selling them to the ME slave traders, that sold them to the "whites"? Are you telling the conquering, warrior tribes of Africa that they owe you "reparations", or even believe that they were guilty in the slave trade? After all, if they had not supplied a steady selection of blacks to the ME (Arab) slave traders, it is unlikely there would have been the number of slaves exported. It is unlikely that black lives would have been so undervalued, that the blacks could have received that terrible treatment and abuse. Also, are you holding the muslim/Arabs responsible for their part in the slave trade? Just why is it that you want to focus on the only group of people that worked to keep the slaves alive? Granted, it was for their own selfish reasons, but still the blacks that took the slaves, the Arabs that sold the slaves treated them worse, and were more likely to kill the slaves as a matter of convenience.

Oh, more questions. If slavery offends you so, why aren't you speaking out against the Africans that are still owning, and being taken as slaves? Why don't you speak out about the other races being taken as sex slaves or slaves for domestic servitude in many ME countries and in Asian countries?

Just want to see how deep or shallow your "convictions" flow.

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of morals or were, remotely "self-professed" Christians. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".
"And if slavery offends you so"????????????? Who, today, in their right mind, isn't offended by slavery? Obviously, "you".
My convictions, whatever they are, are hardly "shallow", and not necessary to defend before the likes of you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Thank you for letting us all know that you are extremely shallow in your convictions against slavery (it is only a bad thing, when it is done to someone close to you). Thank you for letting us know how racist you are... you do not hold the black kidnappers/raiders responsible for marching the slaves out of African jungles/you do not hold the "middle men" (the Arabs) responsible for buying the African natives, marching them to markets and selling them, you only hold the "end user" responsible.

So tell me, are you blaming the "black youth" for using drugs, or in that case, are you blaming everyone else that is in the chain to get the drug onto the street?

You're welcome. The end user, as you put it, is the most egregious in the chain. He is the one who murdered, tortured, beat, rape, and forced to labor, millions of enslaved Africans.
Blaming black youth? For using drugs? Folks use drugs for varied and sundry reasons....not sure how this figures in the discussion...but then, again, you're all over the place.

I wouldn't brag about being ACCLAIMED by Sheila Jackson-Lee. She's nearly as stupid as Maxine Waters.

Just sayin'.

Typical right wing propaganda. How are you different from Fox Noise? Rep. Shelia Jackson-Lee represents the 18th Congressional District in Texas...the very same seat that Barbara Jordan held, and she represents it well. Both she and Maxine Waters inspire your hate and disgust, simply because they are thorns in the sides of Republicans, whom they go to blows with. And are, obviously, effective. I wouldn't put any weight behind any of your petty judgments of black Democratic Congressional leaders. Sorry.

No, they are thorns in the side of all Americans because they do not support the Constitution, and promote laws in direct conflict with the Constitution.

Lies and sissy chatter. Please produce documentation or evidence for your ridiculous claim.

Just the other day Poet was whining about oppression right AFTER bragging about his education and personal success and wealth.

Dudes a fraud of Jacksons ilk

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.

Explain, oh, intelligent one, just how do whites have such a "clear" advantage due to their "skin color"?

Most whites are not born into "wealthy families". Most whites have to pay for others' college before they can contribute to their own children's college. Most whites do not have a little box they can check that makes gov't checks available to them. So please tell us how we have it, sooo good.

When you shop....store staff don't assume that you're there to steal, and so they leave you "unattended", and "unfollowed".
You're automatically favored for bank loans, housing, financing, encounters with law enforcement, likely to get reduced sentencing for crimes and misdemeanors, "slaps on the wrists", etc.....it's so commonplace and institutionalized, you are oblivious to the "perks" you get and you have, due to your white skin color.
And cry me a river. You have it so badly, don't you? You do not have to pay for the college of others before your own. Stop lying. And who checks little boxes for govt checks???
Just say no to drugs. They will be the death of you. Trust.

You do realize that the majority of Baggers will never vote to nominate a black man as the GOP candidate?

you have no idea only you jaded BS. GWB had the most diverse of cabinets yet the left just keeps on spreading racial division. Sad really sad.

The Bush Administration is guilty of war crimes. Cheney and Bush won't be going to Europe, any time soon. Why is that?

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Mabye not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

You're ignorant...and more than likely, plain stupid. The parties switched ideologies and loyalties from the late 60's through the 80's. The racist Dixiecrats flooded the now Republican Party in the 70's, where they currently reside.
Blacks started joining the Democratic Party after JFK was elected and LBJ pushed the Civil Rights Act of '64 through. Wake up and smell the coffee.

You're ignorant...and more than likely, plain stupid. The parties switched ideologies and loyalties from the late 60's through the 80's. The racist Dixiecrats flooded the now Republican Party in the 70's, where they currently reside.
Blacks started joining the Democratic Party after JFK was elected and LBJ pushed the Civil Rights Act of '64 through. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Amelia.....

I think you are out there....

I finally undestand "socks":eusa_angel:

I finally get it.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

good grief I'm an idiot that it took that long...

Amelia.....

I think you are out there....

I finally undestand "socks":eusa_angel:

I finally get it.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

good grief I'm an idiot that it took that long...

I'm too arrogant to use a sock. Thank you.

You do realize that the majority of Baggers will never vote to nominate a black man as the GOP candidate?

you have no idea only you jaded BS. GWB had the most diverse of cabinets yet the left just keeps on spreading racial division. Sad really sad.

The Bush Administration is guilty of war crimes. Cheney and Bush won't be going to Europe, any time soon. Why is that?

What war crimes would that be? Maybe they don't want to go, do you know of some arrest warrant that the rest of us don't know about? Do you???

If you wish to propose that Bush is guilty of war crimes for Iraq, which would then make Congress guilty also then how about the following? Or are you just to partisan to see the differences or similarities?

Obama ordered the strike that killed a 16 year old boy pictured in my avatar in a country that is supposedly our ally.

Obama ordered the strike that killed at least 3 other Americans in an ally country.

The strikes order by Obama has killed many civilians and I suppose some of them just might be innocent.

Or how about Clinton and the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia? Remember the ethnic Serbs standing on the bridge daring Clinton to bomb it, and he did? Remember the Chinese that were killed because of Clinton? We bombed every bridge over the Danube and paid to rebuild them. But I guess those are not war crimes, not sure what logic you use. I guess the only real logic is that we were not at war with them like we were with Iraq. In that case then Clinton and Obama are merely guilty of murder, Bush was conducting a war.

So tell me what war crimes Bush may be guilty of that Obama and Clinton are not more so. Or better yet quit using the lying talking points of the liberal left and think for yourself.

Really? Is that why the overwhelming majority of minority groups voted for President Obama in this last election? :)

OMG even a partisan has to know why and it had nothing to do with Bush. They certainly didn't vote for Obama because he has helped their lot in life.

w-blackunemployment.jpg

Last edited:
I think carson is a intelligent person and his thinking is right on track. I don't think he will run for pres. Tho. His train of thoughts tho, are excellent.

Any person who belongs to the Democrat party obviously doesn't give a crap about slavery, Jim Crow, Poll taxes the KKK or segregation. If they did they wouldn't belong to the party of all that. Maybe not be a Republican but certainly not a democrat.

You are spouting used up disingenuous right wing talking points. The parties have changed ideologies. Let me ask you these questions:

No in actuality it is you that is sprouting partisan BS. No one is saying that the propaganda of the Democrat party has not been very successful. I do not understand blacks loving the democrat party. The party that did actually "put y'all in chains." And the really funny/sad thing is you don't realize your racism. Your sprouting of how many black are this or that is the same as trying to claim you are not a racist because you have a black friend, just too funny you liberals.

What the hell does illegals have to do with being black? What party is claiming that being gay is the same as being black? I seriously doubt your realize that is what democrats do but they do. What party is for the eugenics of minorities through abortion???

What party today was the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement? This question of yours is the most infuriating. It was the REPUBLICAN party that is who. The Republican party was formed to END SLAVERY and ended it. The Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the civil war, not so the democrats.

You need to take a test to see how much history you really do misunderstand, do you think the following is being taught in liberal democrat schools??? Obviously if you attended on then the answer is clearly NO. So after taking this test, ignore it and keep on posting that Carson is a token, house.. neg... or whatever and then tell us how the democrats are not racists. Oh, and if you want I explain to you how the Nixon "Southern Strategy" is nothing but a lie taught to you by the democrats.

HistoryTest

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY
NOTE: All answers are "b."

1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY

NOTE: All answers are "b."

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

Hey Freewill,

Too bad all the black voters are so stupid that they can't grasp the historical facts. If they knew what was good for them, they would most certainly vote Republican.

That is bullshit. They were opposed.......but not due to their race or gender. They were called out for STUPIDITY.

So the name calling that was sexist and racist was about "stupidity", sorry, the majority of the names were not "stupid", it appears you are mistaken.

What sexist and racist name calling? Examples.

The democrat national convention that had people wearing t-shirts calling Palin a c***. The political cartoons showing Condeleesa Rice as a monkey, and another where she was portrayed as Aunt Jemimah. There were many others. I guess you do not watch the news.....

Really? Is that why the overwhelming majority of minority groups voted for President Obama in this last election? :)

Guess that progressive agenda is working in the public schools, lower the standards, and teach the children to "parrot" the teachers' views, not to think or figure things out for themselves....

What party in control of cities that are declaring bankruptcy?
What party has more mayors going to prison for corruption?
What party "changed" the paperwork stating the candidate was eligible for President?
What party "elected" a President without knowing how he registered for college (as a foreign exchange student that paid for his college, or as an American with a future puppeteer paying for his college)?
What party is ignoring federal laws to "selectively" enforce the laws the party supports (ignoring the civil rights of others)?
What party is changing definitions of words that frame our culture and our society that will bankrupt the nation?
Which party is elevating criminals that cross our borders to "give" them federal benefits, health care, and trying to give them the "vote", after forcing legitimate immigrants to be pushed to "the back of the line", while increasing the costs for them to become citizens?
Which party embraces all things foreign and strange that are obvious failures, and work directly against the culture of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"?

Forum List

Back