Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

The Democrat overseers, who keep the black people impoverished, disarmed, crime ridden, and unemployed (inferior educational facilities + gun control + "War on drugs" + high taxes), in order to force them to survive on their handouts; must crack the whip on those that stray from the plantation and realize there is a better for their people to live.
For starters, there are no "overseers" , that's a bunch of white right wing (as well as the black jerk offs who kiss their asses) propaganda that is aimed at insulting Black people who vote Democrat. The Black republican "conservatives" who make those statements are the ones who are trying to please their racist white masters by making such an ignorant set of generalizations.
For someone who seems to have a philosophy that concentrates on the INDIVIDUAL, you seem to have NO problem lumping a group of people together. you seem to have NO problem taking the bad minority of that group and making it seem like it's all or most of "the Blacks".
The MAFUCKINGJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT unemployed, disarmed, or impoverished. The MAFUCKINGJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT on handouts, theMAFUCKINGJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE doing just fine. The MAFUCKINGJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE I know and am related to, DO vote democrat;those people include lawyers, doctors, judges, entrepreneurs, media people, bus drivers, school teachers, etc. NO FUCKING HANDOUTS THERE.

Martin Luther King had a dream, and surviving on handouts was not that dream. Being forced to vote for a party that purposely keeps your poor, so you must depend on their handouts, that was not his dream.

His dream was to have good and well maintained schools, good teachers, proper school supplies, a good system of transportation to those schools. What is the point in having an affirmative action program, if many blacks can't even manage to graduate from their poorly maintained and managed high schools?
You don't really know Martin Luther King Jr's dream, the above sounds like a fake synopsis from that pig Sean Hannity. Educate yourself:
" When equal opportunity laws failed to achieve this, King looked for other ways. In his book Where Do We Go From Here, he suggested that "A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for him, to equip him to compete on a just and equal basis." To do this he expressed support for quotas. In a 1968 Playboy interview, he said, "If a city has a 30% Negro population, then it is logical to assume that Negroes should have at least 30% of the jobs in any particular company, and jobs in all categories rather than only in menial areas."
King was even an early proponent of reparations. In his 1964 book, Why We Can’t Wait, he wrote,
No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries…Yet a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of a the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law.

Read up on Booker T Washington. Education is the key, and it is being denied to them. The education systems are separate and unequal.

Second, this "war on drugs." Legalize the drugs, and in the meantime hold local meetings and seminars at public places (schools and churches and parks), that teach about Jury Nullification. Keeping young black adult males out of jail for victimless and harmless crimes.

It seems the Democrats are resuming their 135 year old practice of the KKK Jim Crow disarmament of the blacks.

Oh, and if any of them manage to become educated, decided to arm themselves, and survive the jailing process, lets make sure they don't' have any jobs by raising taxes through the roof. It also keeps them from owning houses and land in general!
Booker T. Washington had some excellent ideas that would work well for some people and not for other people. If the beloved Dr. carson would have followed Booker T's lead, he would have been doing manual labor instead of being a neurosurgeon.
What a crock of shit, who started the "War on Drugs"? Keep all people regardless of race out of jail for harmless victimless crimes.

The problem with "reparations" is: the majority of "white" people in this country did not own slaves. Many of them (and their ancestors) did not enter the country until after slavery was illegal. Many of them came here to escape their own persecutions in their country of origin. The families that DID own slaves had their wealth wiped during and after the war (they were bankrupt), and there were not that many that owned slaves (if they were still wealthy, and there was a class action suit, each descendent of slaves would end up getting a nickel, or a similar tiny amount compared to the suffering their ancestor(s) went thru).

Telling the "white" people that they have to pay for the tribulations of ancestors does not make any sense to most, because "their ancestors" also went thru tribulations, and were not here at that time. I am not saying it was the same, or that it was as bad, just that it is not fair to punish people that were not involved.

I'm going to make the Norwegian part of my DNA pay reparations to the British part for pillaging Britain centuries and centuries ago.

Shopping Time!

The Irish part of me wants reparations from the British too!!!!

I'm going to make the Norwegian part of my DNA pay reparations to the British part for pillaging Britain centuries and centuries ago.

Shopping Time!

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.
Well, If the Right can call Obama the Magic Negro, why would it be wrong to give Carson a title???

He's De Black Magician

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2Lk80YvPE]Harold Alexander -- De Black Magician - YouTube[/ame]

That title: Obama the Magic Negro came from the black community leader Al Sharpton. Some conservatives did pick it up and use it, as comedy relief....

The Irish part of me wants reparations from the British too!!!!

Shopping Time!

I'm saving my Irish part as an excuse for another shopping spree.

And the next time I need a Major Purchase, the German part is paying reparations to all the rest!

Hmmm. Ben Carson's mother was/is unable to read?

Is that what you are saying?

I was repeating what Ben Carson said. She did not finish elementary school. I would think as their reading progressed, they out paced her. I admire her because even though her boys were better schooled, she out smarted them! BTW, his brother is a rocket scientist!

OOOOOO close but no......he is one of yours...it will only hurt for a bit.

David Ehrenstein, a homosexual African American writer for many Los Angeles publications, got the ball rolling on the "Magic Negro" controversy with a column on the trend. Entitled "Obama the Magic Negro", Ehrenstein's column tried to discuss how white liberals were projecting the infamous "Magic Negro" stereotype on Obama all the way back in March 2007.

David Ehrenstein Responds to New 'Barack the Magic Negro' Buzz - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Educate yourseld tec, that came from a Lib writer from the LA Times.
Actually, he was a Right-wing film critic.
Again, he is a Right-wing film critic ATTACKING white LIBERALS for stereotyping Obama as a "Magic Negro" film creation, which they weren't doing in the first place as it was just a RW meme that Libs only vote for blacks out of guilt, you can't get any more Right-wing than that.

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OxtcARa2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
this is the type of mentality that conservatives respect and relate to !! we need more men like him in the black community to speak out against the left..:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hmmm. Ben Carson's mother was/is unable to read?

Is that what you are saying?

I was repeating what Ben Carson said. She did not finish elementary school. I would think as their reading progressed, they out paced her. I admire her because even though her boys were better schooled, she out smarted them! BTW, his brother is a rocket scientist!

I do not believe that his mother was unable to read the book reports that he and his brother wrote.

I also do not believe that you were able to pass 9th grade English.......given your inability to communicate your thoughts.

The problem with "reparations" is: the majority of "white" people in this country did not own slaves. Many of them (and their ancestors) did not enter the country until after slavery was illegal. Many of them came here to escape their own persecutions in their country of origin. The families that DID own slaves had their wealth wiped during and after the war (they were bankrupt), and there were not that many that owned slaves (if they were still wealthy, and there was a class action suit, each descendent of slaves would end up getting a nickel, or a similar tiny amount compared to the suffering their ancestor(s) went thru).

Telling the "white" people that they have to pay for the tribulations of ancestors does not make any sense to most, because "their ancestors" also went thru tribulations, and were not here at that time. I am not saying it was the same, or that it was as bad, just that it is not fair to punish people that were not involved.

I'm not in favor of reparations for the people of today. What you read, was me setting the record straight regarding Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s positions. Those were quotes from Dr. King.

I don't get the hate the left has for black republicans and conservative women.

I don't get the hate that many on the right have for Black people in general.

Evidence, links?

Did you ask Grampa for links for his assertion? If you want links from me, read this thread and read the "race" section on this forum as well as the political section and see the insults and inaccurate being hurled at Black people in general.

Serioulsy, read the article.

He is a black, gay writer who is chastising White Liberals for using Obama to "assuage" their guilt...

He is a black, gay liberal......

David Ehrenstein, a homosexual African American writer for many Los Angeles publications, got the ball rolling on the "Magic Negro" controversy with a column on the trend. Entitled "Obama the Magic Negro", Ehrenstein's column tried to discuss how white liberals were projecting the infamous "Magic Negro" stereotype on Obama all the way back in March 2007.

David Ehrenstein Responds to New 'Barack the Magic Negro' Buzz - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Actually, he was a Right-wing film critic.
Again, he is a Right-wing film critic ATTACKING white LIBERALS for stereotyping Obama as a "Magic Negro" film creation, which they weren't doing in the first place as it was just a RW meme that Libs only vote for blacks out of guilt, you can't get any more Right-wing than that.

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.
Well, If the Right can call Obama the Magic Negro, why would it be wrong to give Carson a title???

He's De Black Magician

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2Lk80YvPE]Harold Alexander -- De Black Magician - YouTube[/ame]

That title: Obama the Magic Negro came from the black community leader Al Sharpton. Some conservatives did pick it up and use it, as comedy relief....
It actually was an attempt to pit one black against another, Sharpton v Obama, pitting one black against another is only comic relief for racists.

You really don't read well at all :(

Let me make this easy for you...

YOU are saying that a gay, black man is a conservative?

Not a tough question kid.

He's De Black Magician

Harold Alexander -- De Black Magician - YouTube

It actually was an attempt to pit one black against another, Sharpton v Obama, pitting one black against another is only comic relief for racists.

He is a black, gay writer who is chastising White Liberals for using Obama to "assuage" their guilt...

White Guilt is a CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood invention only believed and parroted by CON$.

He is a Gay Black CON$ervoFascist film critic stereotyping white Liberals, there is nothing more Right-wing than that!!!

Wow, you are the poster boy for illiteracy.

White Guilt is a CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood invention only believed and parroted by CON$.

He is a Gay Black CON$ervoFascist film critic stereotyping white Liberals, there is nothing more Right-wing than that!!!

You really don't read well at all :(

Let me make this easy for you...

YOU are saying that a gay, black man is a conservative?

Not a tough question kid.
He's a gay Right-wing CON$ervoFascist direct from the Log Cabin. Straight enough of an answer for you, child?

Forum List

Back