Dr. Edwin Viera (Harvard) rips the current Police State

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Seriously, the first opening pages of his 2300 page Magnum Opus on the Constitution shred the current police state. I screen shotted the first few pages of his book from the PDF format:

(The book is titled the Sword and Sovereignty and Ron Paul is making a movie titled "Molon Labe" based upon this great work).

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Sword-Sovereignty-Constitutional-Principles/dp/0967175941[/ame]

Page 5:
484y.png

Page 6:​
c98g.png

Page 7:​
gnjq.png

Page 8:​
vvp7.png

Page 9:
unvc.png

Page 10:
ycny.png

Page 11:
llig.png

Last edited:
The first time I heard the words "Department of Homeland Security" come out of George Bush's mouth, I thought it was just a matter of time before we'd be whipping out the armbands. I could only wonder why Bush was not honest and had not called it the Department of Fatherland Security.

To then watch Republicans do spectacular mental gymnastics to convince themselves waterboarding was not torture was what finally, finally woke me up and convinced me I could no longer associate myself with the psychopaths who had taken my party over.

All the hullabaloo Republicans now make over Obama doing much reduced versions of the same things Bush did, sans waterboarding, has convinced me the Republican Party is fully schizophrenic. All those years of practice convincing themselves that spying on Americans was okay, that waterboarding was okay if we did it, and that many other blatantly inhumane and criminal activities were acceptable in the name of state security has made these frothing faux conservatives capable of believing whatever piss is poured down from above for them. They actually frighten me in their ability to hold two completely contradictory thoughts at the same time without their heads exploding from cognitive dissonance.

Their very lateness to the game invalidates any whining these assholes manage to conjure up. It is fake and has nothing to do with a love of the Constitution. That much is obvious.

Last edited:
The first time I heard the words "Department of Homeland Security" come out of George Bush's mouth, I thought it was just a matter of time before we'd be whipping out the armbands. I could only wonder why Bush was not honest and had not called it the Department of Fatherland Security.

To then watch Republicans do spectacular mental gymnastics to convince themselves waterboarding was not torture was what finally, finally woke me up and convinced me I could no longer associate myself with the psychopaths who had taken my party over.

All the hullabaloo Republicans now make over Obama doing much reduced versions of the same things Bush did, sans waterboarding, has convinced me the Republican Party is fully schizophrenic. All those years of practice convincing themselves that spying on Americans was okay, that waterboarding was okay if we did it, and that many other blatantly inhumane and criminal activities were acceptable in the name of state security has made these frothing faux conservatives capable of believing whatever piss is poured down from above for them. They actually frighten me in their ability to hold two completely contradictory thoughts at the same time without their heads exploding from cognitive dissonance.

Their very lateness to the game invalidates any whining these assholes manage to conjure up. It is fake and has nothing to do with a love of the Constitution. That much is obvious.

Yes, correct, but the Democrats have done no better, and with the passage of the NDAA and the General Search Warrant processes of the NSA, I would argue it is even worse, or at the very least, has the overwhelming potential to be much worse.

2nd....

Check your messages

I did, Dr. Edwin Viera, Ron Paul, ALex Jones, etc are all promoting this book, along with the Oathkeepers. We just succeeded in opening an Oathkeeper chapter in Suffolk County, New York.

We did a massive exposition of this book at Save Long Island and the monthly Libetairan meetup at the Smithown Library (Nesconset branch).

Ron Paul is actually making a movie based entirely on this book.'

We have the green light to promote this book as much as possible to endear someone to BUY the full text, not to obtain it for free. We need people to pay for these items, because we don't get any mega corporation donations and outside funding. Libertarianism must fund itself.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Sword-Sovereignty-Constitutional-Principles/dp/0967175941]The Sword and Sovereignty: The Constitutional Principles of "the Militia of the Several States" (Constitutional Homeland Security): Edwin Vieira Jr.: 9780967175942: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back