🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Fauci is being used as a political football to the betterment of Rand Paul

Fauci funded GOF at Wuhan, so every death worldwide is on him.

And Paul has exposed Fauci as a liar and a fraud. What kind of "scientist" comes to a hearing with opposition research on a Senator? A hack, that's what kind.

Fauci is a fruad.
He’s been a fraud ever since he botched the AIDS response in the 80s. Yet some people still hang on his every word. Puzzling to say the least.

Nothing of what you said has any relationship with the truth, nor can it be documented as fact. Getting your shit straight out of your ass like the liar that you are is all you'll ever have for this forum.

Darn, you caught me again..........

And it wasn't Paul. His neighbor kicked Rand Paul's ass over neighbor things. Why did you tell such a stupid lie?

And why are you running interference for the way that Republican calls for violence make is so that Fauci has to have bodyguards at all times?

Oh, I see. You endorse the thuggery. You know your gang of brownshirts can't win elections, so you see violence as your only option.

Right. Well from one of your own leftist sites:

Earlier accounts of the incident suggested bad blood between the neighbors, who have known each other for roughly 17 years, including a dispute over a property line and possible distaste for Paul's politics, as well as those of his father, former Texas Rep. Ron Paul.

Yeah, he denied it, but what else could he do. He's not going to admit to assaulting a congressman over politics.

That's some truly revolting victim-blaming. It's on par with "If she hadn't left the house, she wouldn't have been raped, so it's her fault."

Not all Fauci-haters are destined for Hell for being such shit human beings, but most are.

Why is wanting to get to the bottom of the worst pandemic this country has seen by anybody alive make them a hater. Well include me in that group because I want to know the truth as well. Fuaci swore in a congressional hearing no money went to gain of function while his agency that channeled that money said he did. Trump asked for a favor from a President of another country and the commies impeached him just for that. But we haters have no right to know the truth about where our tax dollars went in regards to a virus that killed over 800,000 Americans.

You stand with lies. Have you given your contribution to the liar Paul yet?
I donated to him before he dropped-out of the 2016 primaries and will do so again if he decides to make a primary run in 2024....IMHO he is the only honest broker in the whole of congress.

I's Fauci who is worthless, and Paul only wishes he got paid nearly as much as Fauci.

We won't know until perhaps when the Republicans takeover Congress, but it's clear that the NIH which Fauci heads funded money for gain of function research in Wuhan and lied about it in a congressional hearing.
"We don't know that it did come from the lab, but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab, and there will be responsibility for those who funded the lab, including yourself," Paul claimed, referring to the coronavirus. This is Rand Paul telling us "we don't know until Republicans takeover congress", but it's clear the NIH funded money for gain of function research. Rand Paul, if you "don't know until you take over congress", how can anything be "clear?" Rand Paul was talking out of both sides of his bs mouth.

I donated to him before he dropped-out of the 2016 primaries and will do so again if he decides to make a primary run in 2024....IMHO he is the only honest broker in the whole of congress.
He wasn't honest today. He got taken out to the woodshed for his lies, just like his lies about the Wuhan lab

You are a mouth-breathing idiot. Evidence has been released exposing Fauci for not only committing Perjury under oath before the Committee on multiple occasions, mot only as having been part of the lab leak cover up, but also as having helped fund the gain of function research that went into creating COVID.
Wrong; Fauci blasts Rand Paul: 'You do not know what you're talking about'

"We don't know that it did come from the lab, but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab, and there will be responsibility for those who funded the lab, including yourself," Paul claimed, referring to the coronavirus. Let's see if you are intelligent enough to know what you read.

"I totally resent the lie that you are now propagating, senator, because if you look at the viruses that were used in the experiments that were given in the annual reports that were published in the literature, it is molecularly impossible" for those viruses to result in the coronavirus, Fauci responded.

Last edited:
He wasn't honest today. He got taken out to the woodshed for his lies, just like his lies about the Wuhan lab.

So I guess he can strike you off his donation list then.....Lord knows you are not worth the stamp.

BWK will continue to deny reality.
tatesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/02/09/covid-dr-anthony-fauci-did-not-fund-research-tied-creation/4450338001/ Bring it on Sling Blade. Here's your problem. You tossed the baby out with the bath water. Translation; you ain't got shit.

Forum List

Back