Drag Queen Story Hour now has it's own functioning website!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013

Now anyone can organize an event at your school!

If you don’t yet have a DQSH chapter in your community and would like to set one up, contact [email protected]

Please include the city and state you’re located in and in what capacity you would like to be involved (ie: performer, organizer, educator, venue)

After a scheduled phone call and completed vetting process, you will be sent a New Chapter Onboarding Packet which contains guidelines and best practices for organizing your own events and starting your own official DQSH chapter.

Last edited:
Well, freedom of speech and all that.

I would say that it is up to the parents to make the choice of their children's attendance.

Well, freedom of speech and all that.

I would say that it is up to the parents to make the choice of their children's attendance.

Slippery slope.

Soon things like this become mandatory in public schools and parents can be penalized for withdrawing their children.

Soon things like this become mandatory in public schools and parents can be penalized for withdrawing their children.

California has already crossed that line with the faggot/transsexual/pedophile agenda being taught in public schools; with parents not being allowed any option to protect their own children from this abuse.

Sometimes, I wonder if there are enough millstones in the world, and enough room in the oceans, for what really needs to be done.

Forum List

Back