Drag queen story hours capture imagination of childhood giving kids glamorous, positive, and diverse

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Drag Queen Story Hour is advertised as an event that ‘captures the imagination and play of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive and diverse role models.’ It is all part of a national initiative with more than 20 chapters across the country. Last summer the Boston Public Library allowed drag queens dressed as Catholic nuns, called the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” to read to kids.

‘Drag Queen Story Hours’ capture imagination of childhood, giving kids glamorous, positive and diverse role models.

Jihdas getting out of jail free, gays taking over cakes, tranny's screwing with your kids minds as they sexualize them but imagine the old man in the park taking a piss and the leftist man hating c...t just happens to see him doing so. Now the liberal bitch calls the cops on the man pissing and he's now going to be charged with indecent exposure in front of children , keep in mind there weren't any kids staring at him none see him peeing oh but charge him with rape.......

Your hypocritical selves are pathetic. because you losers allow this trash, but call police on an innocent man just taking a piss.

This is leftist made up dream bs of accepting what is totally wrong to do to kids. Gawd ur fkrs are sickening.

You whack jobs say this is a " POSITIVE" role. model lmmotherfao.................... Positve role model bahahahhahahaha , my fkn dog makes a better role model than this not to mention a dog would be more mentally stable.

These fkrs don't even know wtf sex they are and you want this as a positive role model omfg the irony..

Drag Queen Story Hour is advertised as an event that ‘captures the imagination and play of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive and diverse role models.’ It is all part of a national initiative with more than 20 chapters across the country. Last summer the Boston Public Library allowed drag queens dressed as Catholic nuns, called the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” to read to kids.

‘Drag Queen Story Hours’ capture imagination of childhood, giving kids glamorous, positive and diverse role models.

Jihdas getting out of jail free, gays taking over cakes, tranny's screwing with your kids minds as they sexualize them but imagine the old man in the park taking a piss and the leftist man hating c...t just happens to see him doing so. Now the liberal bitch calls the cops on the man pissing and he's now going to be charged with indecent exposure in front of children , keep in mind there weren't any kids staring at him none see him peeing oh but charge him with rape.......

Your hypocritical selves are pathetic. because you losers allow this trash, but call police on an innocent man just taking a piss.

This is leftist made up dream bs of accepting what is totally wrong to do to kids. Gawd ur fkrs are sickening.

You whack jobs say this is a " POSITIVE" role. model lmmotherfao.................... Positve role model bahahahhahahaha , my fkn dog makes a better role model than this not to mention a dog would be more mentally stable.

These fkrs don't even know wtf sex they are and you want this as a positive role model omfg the irony..

upload_2018-8-14_7-22-36-jpeg.210258

And still the preoccupation with homosexuals in you comments. Interesting.

As I read this F.Y.A. D. comes to mind. Highly applicable to the freak show of modern radical Leftism. It's an acronym, really. Anyone who supports this psycho-circus should look it up and take it to heart.

Only one more shop to go and I'll have successfully taken over every cake in Western Pennsylvania! Take that, breeders!

As I read this F.Y.A. D. comes to mind. Highly applicable to the freak show of modern radical Leftism. It's an acronym, really. Anyone who supports this psycho-circus should look it up and take it to heart.
Democrats can propose any stupid thing these days and use this stupidity to attack anyone smart enough to object to it.

While I don't believe Libertarianism is a pragmatic ideology, I do respect the rights of those who choose this and other different lifestyles.

Liberty is not limited to only those who conform to expected behaviors; only when a behavior harms another should someone be shammed or be denied the Rights to life, liberty and happiness.

While I don't believe Libertarianism is a pragmatic ideology, I do respect the rights of those who choose this and other different lifestyles.

Liberty is not limited to only those who conform to expected behaviors; only when a behavior harms another should someone be shammed or be denied the Rights to life, liberty and happiness.
So supporting terrorists and criminal aliens is a behavior that harms people.
Blocking traffic and picking fights with people is a behavior that harms people.

upload_2018-8-14_7-22-36-jpeg.210258

That's what you saw when you looked in the mirror this morning. It's ok we understand that's your mentality levels cartoons is the closest your IQ level can argue. Cartoons yaaaay.

Only one more shop to go and I'll have successfully taken over every cake in Western Pennsylvania! Take that, breeders!
I bet you're a fat SOB too.

LMFAO I just lost it. Thanks for almost making me piss my pants again LOL.
One of my uncles was like that. Weighed 600 lbs. He went around on his birthday asking everyone to bake him a cake. Then he proceeded to eat the whole thing in front of us.

I bet you're a fat SOB too.

LMFAO I just lost it. Thanks for almost making me piss my pants again LOL.
One of my uncles was like that. Weighed 600 lbs. He went around on his birthday asking everyone to bake him a cake. Then he proceeded to eat the whole thing in front of us.

I meant the son of a bitch part, goof. lol. I'm an avid runner, but I used to be pretty fat.

And still the preoccupation with homosexuals in you comments. Interesting.

yeah esp. when the rejects of society like think it's ok to teach kids how to fist each other you got real room to talk loon.

Forum List

Back