Drama On Senate Floor, Bennet(D) Urges Tuberville(R) to Lift His Holds on Defense Department Nominees(holding Every single flag officer unprecedented)

I think the real problem is with President Biden who refuses to relax the Extreme Pro-Abort policies in the Department of Defense.

Sleepy Joe needs to learn how to actually work together, otherwise he is going to run into the La Resistance.

I think the real problem is with President Biden who refuses to relax the Extreme Pro-Abort policies in the Department of Defense.

Sleepy Joe needs to learn how to actually work together, otherwise he is going to run into the La Resistance.
~~~~~~
Its more about pushing the Transgender policies that Joey Xi, Austin and Milley are advocating for the military.

~~~~~~
Its more about pushing the Transgender policies that Joey Xi, Austin and Milley are advocating for the military.
We need our military to protect the country from those trying to do us harm, not be an experiment in multi-genderism. And so far, Biden has used race, sex, and gender to make his decisions while totally ignoring competence or ability.

These are great people that are being denied the opportunity to serve. CUT IT OUT! DROP THE HOLD!
No.

We don't need any more woke generals.

We don't need a woke military.

Fuck Biden, and fuck his nominees.

Sam Brinton, anyone?

That's what Biden brings to the table, complete fucktards.

We can't afford any more 'woke' bullshit.

~~~~~~

That makes it even more egregious as Biden's She-Male policies in the military are less popular than his anti-life ones.

Milley made a pitch for more DOD funding.
Saying paying for WW3 would cost 2x or 3x as much.
Hate to say I agree with Milley, but...

Forum List

Back