Drill sergeant found guilty of assault after shoving Black man in viral video

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

I remember this story from a few months back. Well, M''lud has just given him 30 days or $1000 as a punishment for his awful behaviour.
Its all good I suppose but I do think that his victim should get some compensation for his distress.

i remember this too…rightfully convicted…frankly should of gotten some time.

He’s nothing more then a punk ass bully.

I hope the Military takes action as well

Thanks for update.

I believe the misdemeanor charge fit the crime and justice prevailed.

I'm not getting this point raised by the sergeant's lawyer in closing arguments. It stikes me as admitting that the action wasn't justified because the victim didn't have a gun.
1629979213903.png

Thanks for update.

I believe the misdemeanor charge fit the crime and justice prevailed.

I'm not getting this point raised by the sergeant's lawyer in closing arguments. It stikes me as admitting that the action wasn't justified because the victim didn't have a gun.
It sounds a bit like a desperate last throw of the dice. Will the army let him back in ?

i remember this too…rightfully convicted…frankly should of gotten some time.

He’s nothing more then a punk ass bully.

I hope the Military takes action as well
He shouldn't have gotten time. "Assault" is a very liberal interpretation of the word. Had this have been a white kid, there would have been no charges.

Guess next time, when someone comes knocking on your door asking for help, just don't answer it.

"One of Pentland’s neighbors testified that Williams was acting erratically towards women in the neighborhood, leading her to pound on his door and ask for help, according to the Post and Courier."

Guess next time, when someone comes knocking on your door asking for help, just don't answer it.

"One of Pentland’s neighbors testified that Williams was acting erratically towards women in the neighborhood, leading her to pound on his door and ask for help, according to the Post and Courier."

Yeah, the excuse for the erratic behavior is the guy has brain damage? So, that's admitting he was behaving erratically.

Weird ass guy roaming the streets of your neighbor hood bothering your female neighbors and you ask him why he is there, and he coops an attitude?

I guess we have to wait until someone gets hurt. Men aren't allowed to protect women. If the man is white and the threat is black.

Good on the military not doing anything to pile on. Though I would be surprised if some dem politician doesn't start pulling strings to get that changed.

Once it's caught on video and turned into a discussion on race, all bets are off. This kid is a pussy and society has become pussified, overall. The kid was not punched or thrown to the ground like we kids were back in the day. Sometimes that was a good learning experience. Now everyone records everything and you're found guilty in the court of public opinion almost immediately.

He shouldn't have gotten time. "Assault" is a very liberal interpretation of the word. Had this have been a white kid, there would have been no charges.

The law in South Carolina is simplified thus. If you touch someone in a hostile manner you have assaulted them.

South Carolina isn’t exactly a hotbed of Liberal Politics.

Well that's ashame....the victims skin color shoudn't of mattered to the fact he assaulted the kid

He was attempting to protect the neighborhood.

Any white person, Asian or Jew innocently walking down a street in any of our big cities now is in danger of being attacked by primitives who are usually on probation when they committ another crime.

Just reality of our liberalized so called justice system.

Well that's ashame....the victims skin color shoudn't of mattered to the fact he assaulted the kid

And that's the problem, what is considered "assault" these days used to be considered learning to act right, the old fashioned way, around adults. That was before safe spaces.

Forum List

Back