Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Comments: Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS | Reuters

Consequences of Continued U.S. Population Growth:

*One acre of farmland or wild land lost for every person added.
*25.55 barrels of oil consumed annually for every person added.
*12,331 kilowatt-hours of electricity consumed annually for every person added.
*1,932 cubic meters of water withdrawn annually from aquifers for every person added.

Immigration is equivalent to 90% of the population increase in California and 70% in the nation during the 1990s. This number reflects the immigrants who arrived in the decade plus their offspring.

SAY NO TO AMNESTY & 33 MILLION GREEN CARDS!

https://www.saynotoamnesty.com/

Amnesty is any legislation or act that removes the illegal status from illegal aliens and allows them to remain in these United States. Under any terms or conditions, legalization is amnesty and amnesty is legalization. Remember 1986.

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

Then do yer part and both you and Lakhota be the first to stop drinking water! Set the example for us all.... please. Before you "frackers" destroy what's left!

=D

That's bad - but wait until the frackers destroy what's left.

Stop using so much wasted energy, smash your computer! Be the first, set the example!

Most of my stocks are solar, but stop trying to derail the thread.

Waterless fracking is real...

Waterless Fracking Makes Headway in Texas, Slowly | StateImpact Texas

Solar pollutes...

Surprise! Solar Power Also Produces Pollution - Reason 24/7 : Reason.com

Fuck + You =

Comments: Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS | Reuters

Consequences of Continued U.S. Population Growth:

*One acre of farmland or wild land lost for every person added.
*25.55 barrels of oil consumed annually for every person added.
*12,331 kilowatt-hours of electricity consumed annually for every person added.
*1,932 cubic meters of water withdrawn annually from aquifers for every person added.

Immigration is equivalent to 90% of the population increase in California and 70% in the nation during the 1990s. This number reflects the immigrants who arrived in the decade plus their offspring.

SAY NO TO AMNESTY & 33 MILLION GREEN CARDS!

https://www.saynotoamnesty.com/

Amnesty is any legislation or act that removes the illegal status from illegal aliens and allows them to remain in these United States. Under any terms or conditions, legalization is amnesty and amnesty is legalization. Remember 1986.

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

I dunno. For the world on the whole, if you count carbon footprints Americans probably come off pretty bad. If you count our environmental standards I would rather have a factory here than elsewhere.

Not that I looked it up, but I assume the Ashly furniture factories in Wisconsin pollute less than an equivalent plant in China.

On the political front, I want more Americans! For one, it helps our GDP, it helps our Social Security math, and the more people who just might buy my house the more it may be worth.

On the environmental front, the pressure on the Colorado river and the southwest as a whole is probably too high. Lets go swimming in Lake Meade before it is dry! Not to mention our local problem with channelizing the large rivers for the welfare of politicians and land owners and getting their water into the Gulf of Mexico before it can seep into the ground.

Last edited:
You god damn jimmy hack. Go fuck off in someone else's back yard.

Forum List

Back