🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drudge Poll For President, Look At All the Candidates Above Hitlery!!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
**DRUDGE SUPER POLL** WHO IS YOUR PICK FOR PRESIDENT?
TRUMP​
35.28% (394,094 votes)​

SANDERS​
30.38% (339,270 votes)​

CRUZ​
19.24% (214,950 votes)​

RUBIO​
4.94% (55,212 votes)​

PAUL​
3.24% (36,227 votes)​

CARSON​
1.42% (15,902 votes)​

KASICH​
1.33% (14,825 votes)​

FIORINA​
1.02% (11,438 votes)​

CHRISTIE​
1.02% (11,384 votes)​

BUSH​
0.9% (10,060 votes)​

CLINTON​
0.89% (9,939 votes)​

SANTORUM​
0.2% (2,240 votes)​

O'MALLEY​
0.12% (1,379 votes)​

Total Votes: 1,116,920

check it out for yourself, i believe the old hag should just go back to the Arkansas hill country, i also can not believe Sanders is polling that high.

what is your OPINION?

I am positively gobsmacked that Hillary isn't doing so well on Drudge's poll. :lol:

Why? Sanders is second so obviously dems are voting in it. Hillary is finished

There isn't really way we can tell if they are actually voting in the poll. In fact, I voted three times yesterday to see if it was possible. It was. lol

I am positively gobsmacked that Hillary isn't doing so well on Drudge's poll. :lol:

There isn't really way we can tell if they are actually voting in the poll. In fact, I voted three times yesterday to see if it was possible. It was. lol

The fact remains Sanders is getting votes and Hillary isn't....she's done, stick a pitchfork in the old bitch

I don't think who's on top is any surprise...but Sanders in second and Hillary at less than one percent...below Bush...that is a surprise.

The fact remains Sanders is getting votes and Hillary isn't....she's done, stick a pitchfork in the old bitch

God willing. However, anything can happen in politics so I am not counting her out until I hear her withdraw or concession speech.

God willing. However, anything can happen in politics so I am not counting her out until I hear her withdraw or concession speech.

She won't go until the obvious smackers her in the face

She won't go until the obvious smackers her in the face

I hope not, for her and quite a few of the others. I want this comedy train to keep chugging along. :lol:

No it isn't. You vote more than once small print appears at top and tells you so.

that is not really true i tried that also

and a banner comes across saying thank your vote has already been counted

No it isn't. You vote more than once small print appears at top and tells you so.

Perhaps they caught on b/c that wasn't the case early yesterday morning.

I no longer trust you, you cheated :rolleyes:

indeed it was

Only to see if it allowed multiple votes. lol

Perhaps I am mistaken and I missed the message at the top of the poll? :dunno:

Hillary at less than one percent...below Bush...that is a surprise.

i do not think it is too surprising, when one considers all the lies, corruption, scandals, and more lies to attempt covering the original lie, which are so many now it has caught up with her, the poll proves it. :up:

Only to see if it allowed multiple votes. lol

that is why i did it also

in fact i was almost banking on that being the case

--LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The poll doesn't tell me much as it is a snapshot in time; but what it does say is that people are extremely engaged. That is a very good sign for the GOP; which is counter intuitive, because usually it means good for the Democrats.

I still personally believe that Bernie can NOT win the general under virtually every/any circumstance, nor can he win the primaries. The best remaining DNC flop for the GOP to run against is Hillary, so please, please, let us NOT force her out until it is to late for them to bring in someone off the bench to take her place! It is like praying they replace 125 average hitter, with a 350 average hitter in baseball. It makes absolutely no sense. Let the bitch come to bat, and strike her worthless derriere out.

Hillary at less than one percent...below Bush...that is a surprise.

i do not think it is too surprising, when one considers all the lies, corruption, scandals, and more lies to attempt covering the original lie, which are so many now it has caught up with her, the poll proves it. :up:

i do think she is done

she has really proved herself as unlikable

Forum List

Back